Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:22:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trading is perfect work for jobless peoples  (Read 1982 times)
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 07:00:05 PM

In my opinion, trading on a daily basis is a bigger risk moreover trading daily,
of course you have to trade in futures trading, and that is the reason why it is very risky,
yes, if you are profitable, maybe just 1 day you can get more than $ 10, but if you lose, your capital will be lost, choose wisely.

Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 08:47:39 PM

In my opinion, trading on a daily basis is a bigger risk moreover trading daily,
of course you have to trade in futures trading, and that is the reason why it is very risky,
yes, if you are profitable, maybe just 1 day you can get more than $ 10, but if you lose, your capital will be lost, choose wisely.
You should not make yourself that too desperate or making yourself in a hurry when it comes on making profits with trading because this is something that cant really be that possible or simply that could really be that so easy to deal with considering that this market is really that volatile.Being jobless then your main priority should really be finding a job first and dont make trading as your primary option because thinking that this
is the solution of your hardship when it comes to money then you do got it wrong.There's no way that it would really be that so simple on which a particular individual would
really be able to take a good grasps on trading in a short time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2023, 09:07:09 PM

You are right about your idea,but the OP's topic on the fact that day trading is for jobless people is really not  good to use or say because not everyone is interested in making long term investmests or holding because they might consider that it takes a very long period of time  to get money from holding.I know day trading  involves a lot of risk,but it helps alot most atimes when you need urgent money,and when the money you put in trading  yields good result,it definitely helps in paying some bills.

Trading only involves high rate of strategy,and only those who sit down to critically strategise and plan how to trade and it will bring out positivity,are the ones that can make gain in trading.It is not something one will rush or think you can just get it at a blow,it's something that need good strategy and a well planned strategy in order to get the desired result.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2023, 12:50:23 AM

You are right about your idea,but the OP's topic on the fact that day trading is for jobless people is really not  good to use or say because not everyone is interested in making long term investmests or holding because they might consider that it takes a very long period of time  to get money from holding.I know day trading  involves a lot of risk,but it helps alot most atimes when you need urgent money,and when the money you put in trading  yields good result,it definitely helps in paying some bills.

Trading only involves high rate of strategy,and only those who sit down to critically strategise and plan how to trade and it will bring out positivity,are the ones that can make gain in trading.It is not something one will rush or think you can just get it at a blow,it's something that need good strategy and a well planned strategy in order to get the desired result.
Day trading is even more profitable than the long-term investment because it involves triggering your Profits daily and also making losses. I can cope with that, other than waits a full year and what if the project doesn't turned out to be solidable at the end, it means our time and efforts would become a waste and we look for new project to invest in, I solemnly do not buy that idea. Traders open market position daily and make good mapping that will results in profits at the end of each trade, it depends on how accurate is your trading strategy compared to the seasonal development of the market.

Stake VIP wager
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 03:38:44 AM

It's perfect work until you start losing a lot of money from it because of consecutive bad decisions to invest in some tokens and then you realize that you don't have anything to fall back into. Not to mention that there's a probability that profit isn't guaranteed everyday and you work more hours so I wouldn't say that it's a perfect work for jobless people.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 04:08:28 AM

Day trading is even more profitable than the long-term investment because it involves triggering your Profits daily and also making losses. I can cope with that, other than waits a full year and what if the project doesn't turned out to be solidable at the end, it means our time and efforts would become a waste and we look for new project to invest in, I solemnly do not buy that idea. Traders open market position daily and make good mapping that will results in profits at the end of each trade, it depends on how accurate is your trading strategy compared to the seasonal development of the market.

It cannot be said that trading will make more profit than holding or vice versa. We don't have any proof for that, your profit more or less depends on your ability. Furthermore, we have heard of many people who became rich by investing and holding, but I have not heard of anyone who became rich through trading. Trading is extremely risky and not for everyone, even professional traders have no guarantee of always making a profit. Everything is risky, and the profit is up to you, not trading or holding.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 04:38:50 AM

In life there are many peoples wants freedom and this is available in day training and not any restrictions that whenever and wherever you want to doing work
If we thing about that are in enjoying with your family there you are also allow to work as well and also enjoy
Also freedom from your Boss.
Well, lets be honest, day trading isn't really the perfect work for everyone, especially jobless people out there. Yeah, it might give you freedom and all, but it's super risky and volatile. You can easily lose your money if you don't know what you're doing. Make one mistake, and you ruin your whole trade, ending up making your "broke" and jobless.
Day trading requires a lot of time and dedication to constantly monitor the market, and it can be more stressful for some without a job. I wouldn't recommend it for someone without a stable income or savings to back them up. Better to learn the market and start with a small investment if you really wanna give it a shot, but don't make this your main source of income.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Inwestour

Activity: 1008
Merit: 958

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 05:16:32 AM

You should not make yourself that too desperate or making yourself in a hurry when it comes on making profits with trading because this is something that cant really be that possible or simply that could really be that so easy to deal with considering that this market is really that volatile.Being jobless then your main priority should really be finding a job first and dont make trading as your primary option because thinking that this
is the solution of your hardship when it comes to money then you do got it wrong.There's no way that it would really be that so simple on which a particular individual would
Trading can be done without having to work for another job, but this is only possible if you have been able to create some capital up to this point, part of which will be used for trading, and the other part will be a safety net for you.

I realize that I could not earn as much from trading as much as I can earn from my job and probably the first question is about the stability of income, but this does not prevent me from working at work and at the same time studying trading, although trading for me is now on stage of study and I can’t talk about any stable income in trading.
irhact

Activity: 630
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 06:07:20 AM

Day trading is even more profitable than the long-term investment because it involves triggering your Profits daily and also making losses. I can cope with that, other than waits a full year and what if the project doesn't turned out to be solidable at the end,

I believe you're referring to altcoins investment and not Bitcoin because Bitcoin can't fail or be unsellable, if Bitcoin does fail then we won't have a market anymore. Altcoins are very risky investment, for your example use investing in Bitcoin and holding and then trading of Bitcoin. Holding has been more profiting than trading and those who held their Bitcoin instead of trading at are the most successful.

Trading can be profitable but you have to go through risk daily and some days mightn't be profiting and then if you don't have the emotional strength to put those losses behind you, it'll affect your other trades. There's nothing bad with day trading and it isn't a jobless work but not just worth it, just buy and hold.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 03:09:00 PM

Trading can be done without having to work for another job, but this is only possible if you have been able to create some capital up to this point, part of which will be used for trading, and the other part will be a safety net for you.

I realize that I could not earn as much from trading as much as I can earn from my job and probably the first question is about the stability of income, but this does not prevent me from working at work and at the same time studying trading, although trading for me is now on stage of study and I can’t talk about any stable income in trading.

I agree with these, for someone starting on trading, it would be very difficult to see it as an income since there are still no assurance that profit is there to be an income. But for those who really puts an effort on kearning and mastering the trading, it is not that impossible to make it into a kind of job. So, I don't agree that it is just for jobless people. Also, for those who have actual jobs, I think day trading can still be done if you can be committed on doing so, since it would be an additional load for you to analyze and understand other than you job.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 04:08:28 PM

Yes, that is achievable and might be an effective source of revenue.

This is not ideal, though, if all of your money comes from day trading, which may be risky and requires a lot of knowledge, ability, and experience to succeed. Even seasoned traders sometimes experience losing days. Day trading is too hazardous for anyone without a reliable source of income, therefore I don't believe that it's the ideal solution for jobless people. Keeping a standard employment is still a wise choice, as is searching for extra resources and beginning to trade for additional revenue.  Because not everyone is a good fit for trading.
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2023, 04:49:47 PM

In life there are many peoples wants freedom and this is available in day training and not any restrictions that whenever and wherever you want to doing work
If we thing about that are in enjoying with your family there you are also allow to work as well and also enjoy
Jobless does not mean that the person is not doing anything extra to feed himself, jobless means probably the person is not working in government firm or private organization but he or she has works to do for survival. If I may put it in this way, day trading is meant for less busy persons and not jobless people. As it is said earlier, who is jobless is unknown.

Trading is something that needs focus and concentration and jobless people as op put are the frustrated people in the society so they might not do well in the trading business. But those who are less busy can perfectly do the trading and relax.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 11:56:21 AM

I don't think so.

If you think day trading or whatever kind of trading is fun and enjoyable, you might want to rethink that again. Jobless people jumping to trading right away is a long run process of learning before they could totally enjoy trading because they are making profits. Also, if they don't have any savings, I don't see them doing trading as their job.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 05:14:40 PM

I somehow still think that some people only expect returns from trades while they don't care about the risks. Even though trading is not as smooth as we think because price volatility will determine whether you will succeed in getting a return or even lose because of it. There are times when the strategy is not useful when the market trend changes not according to plan, it should be considered as a risk instead of ignoring it.

If actually day trading was the perfect job for whoever they were, then I think everyone would be trading instead of investing long term. I hope we understand how this market works and that perception has to change.
That's the issue, people think that if they put enough time in trading then they will make a profit but we all know the reality which is the fact that we are not going to end up with anything that good even if we put the time. Sometimes the market goes down and even if you are a great trader, you could still end up losing a lot of money and that should be an important case for you.

There are tons of people who ended up losing money even when they were veterans during 2022 because it was a bad market period. I understand that we shouldn't be upset about anything that would result with a terrible loss, because if you lose once, then when the market recovers if you insist then you could make a profit instead.
Faisal2202

Activity: 1218
Merit: 469

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2023, 05:54:28 PM

I don't understand why you think of trading as effort-free and high-income work. Because, if you are doing a job, let's say of a database engineer, then you must be working between 5 AM to 6 PM at most(time could vary with different regions). But if you are a trader or a day trader in cryptocurrency then you are devoting your 24 hours of the day to trading. because you have to observe the market and your opened trades frequently and you will always be in some sort of tension due to a bad trade which could lose you all of your profits plus your own capital.

Day trading is not for newbies, because it requires a hell lot of experience and in crypto, you require more than a hell lot of experience because in other markets, patterns are more understandable and you have access to a bundle of analysis tools to make your profit confirm. But in Crypto, there are fewer tools and the market is highly volatile that you analyze it for one trade then you have to perform analysis before doing another trade in the same pair. I can agree with your query at one point that, jobless people do have a lot of free time to devote on trading and thus get more results than the ones having (devoting) less time.

Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 06:10:22 PM

I don't think so.

If you think day trading or whatever kind of trading is fun and enjoyable, you might want to rethink that again. Jobless people jumping to trading right away is a long run process of learning before they could totally enjoy trading because they are making profits. Also, if they don't have any savings, I don't see them doing trading as their job.

The question is, how long do we need to make us able to trade well? it will require a long process. And in the process where do we meet our needs? rely on family? it is an unwise choice in my opinion. Also in trading we will definitely need capital, where do we get capital when we have no income?
Maybe people will have different views on this matter, but I think it's better to find a definite job first, after that we can learn and make trading an additional income. Trading is not as easy as it seems, so decide wisely.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 558

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 08:33:47 PM

Day trading will gives you good money,when you use it wisely.In day trading,you need to learn some basic to use it for the full time job.The first thing you need to learn from day trading is you need cash out with 5-10% from the invested money in 24 hours of time period.Secondly you should not depend on market pump to maximum value.You should buy with certain value and wait for 5-10% rise of profit based on your investment.Then cash out with 5-10 percentage of money,when the money was reached  as fiat.You can reinvest the same money on other cryptocurrency.Again get 5-10% profit from your investment,when this repeated for 10 times.You will have twice amount of invested money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 09:24:58 PM

I don't think so.

If they are desperate to look for money, then they should have not to involve themself in crypto trading or any trading sites as this is not suitable for such behavior. Because trading needs patience and if we are in a hurry as we really need to have money every day, trading can't help us instead, this will only cause losses.

Of course, they can try trading as their break time while looking for a stable job but must have to be sure that they already know how trading work. Otherwise, this will bring them hell and regrets.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 09:31:30 PM

I don't think so.

If they are desperate to look for money, then they should have not to involve themself in crypto trading or any trading sites as this is not suitable for such behavior. Because trading needs patience and if we are in a hurry as we really need to have money every day, trading can't help us instead, this will only cause losses.

Of course, they can try trading as their break time while looking for a stable job but must have to be sure that they already know how trading work. Otherwise, this will bring them hell and regrets.
Its true, it would really make things more worst on which you would really be that desperate which would be ending up on rushing up yourself on making profits on which we know that this doesnt fit out on this kind of market. Hurrying up or in a rush will really be not giving you good analysis which would result into lots of errors which is most likely to happen.This is why things arent really meant to be rushed up specially with trading.
You cant really make things to be that put on your favor because you would really be definitely be going to see different outcome, trading could be use as your main job but this wont really be that simple
as it sounds or looks. You might really be ending up on different way.Its a sidejob if you do have a current dayjob.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2023, 11:02:59 PM

Because based on my experience doing the 100$ I trade, if in terms of day trading the only income I get in 24hours is just playing with 1-5$ daily, it depends on the movement of Bitcoin.

So what often happens is that I don't follow the time frame I'm doing because I usually have to extend because my target set up has not been reached with what I did to sell or buy. So for me, this title that you made is not advisable for those who are unemployed, especially if the person who will do it is a family member and doesn't know anything about crypto trading.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███