Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:53:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Say Goodbye to Scams and Hello to Egg Coin  (Read 181 times)
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1685

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2023, 12:21:01 PM

Hey, It is not launched yet so that is why there is no liquidity pool. ..

And who will create the liquidity pool? Will it be provided at the expense of your investments or will you create a special fund to raise the necessary funds? But even after the liquidity pool is created, it can be emptied by someone who has a lot of Egg Coin.

The liquidity pool is created automatically on Pancakeswap once the fairlaunch on DxSale is finalized. The total supply(1M) is split between fairlaunch and liquidity and there is another 6K of the 1M that I personally own(0.6% of the supply).
A fairlaunch structure will split the fairlaunch tokens fairly based on each wallet contribution in the sale. It will run for a month.

To create a liquidity pool on Pancakeswap, you will need not only an Egg Coin, but also an appropriate amount of BNB, which should be equal to the amount of Egg Coin. And I understand that you have Egg Coin, which cost you for free, but where do you plan to get the BNB needed for the liquidity pool?

Yes, this is why the DxSale fairlaunch(presale) is open for the next few weeks, the BNB contributions to that presale will be used as liquidity automatically and the contributors will get Egg Coin fairly based on their contribution.

Thus, all BNB will be on a wallet that only you will have access to. And accordingly, you can dispose at your discretion with all the BNB accumulated on this wallet. What guarantees are there for investors that you will not steal the BNB collected in this way, which were intended to create a liquidity pool?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
eggofalleggs (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2023, 12:39:24 PM

Hey, It is not launched yet so that is why there is no liquidity pool. ..

And who will create the liquidity pool? Will it be provided at the expense of your investments or will you create a special fund to raise the necessary funds? But even after the liquidity pool is created, it can be emptied by someone who has a lot of Egg Coin.

The liquidity pool is created automatically on Pancakeswap once the fairlaunch on DxSale is finalized. The total supply(1M) is split between fairlaunch and liquidity and there is another 6K of the 1M that I personally own(0.6% of the supply).
A fairlaunch structure will split the fairlaunch tokens fairly based on each wallet contribution in the sale. It will run for a month.

To create a liquidity pool on Pancakeswap, you will need not only an Egg Coin, but also an appropriate amount of BNB, which should be equal to the amount of Egg Coin. And I understand that you have Egg Coin, which cost you for free, but where do you plan to get the BNB needed for the liquidity pool?

Yes, this is why the DxSale fairlaunch(presale) is open for the next few weeks, the BNB contributions to that presale will be used as liquidity automatically and the contributors will get Egg Coin fairly based on their contribution.

Thus, all BNB will be on a wallet that only you will have access to. And accordingly, you can dispose at your discretion with all the BNB accumulated on this wallet. What guarantees are there for investors that you will not steal the BNB collected in this way, which were intended to create a liquidity pool?

I will not, at any point, have the contributed BNBs for the liquidity pool in my wallet or have any access to them. The DxSale platform will automatically create the EggCoin/BNB liquidity pool and locks the liquidity for the specified date once the presale was created (In this case it is 2 years). This happens when the presale is finalized and this is how a decentralized launchpad like DxSale works. Some, like PinkSale, offer as an option the manual listing and show that on the presale page. But for DxSale this is not available (And it should not be available in my opinion).

I admire the way you are thinking about this. This is exactly the way everyone should think before throwing their money into something. Only if there is no scenario where the owner/deployer can have access to people's funds is a safe place to invest. And I believe in the Egg coin setup, I made sure of this (Do let me know if you think I missed something)

If this never works out, at least whoever is reading this can make use of this in the future.
eggofalleggs (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2023, 12:25:40 PM

The egg community cracks down on potential scams with a security review of Akita CEO token before its launch on PinkSale! Check it out
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: