Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Resource Control in Africa  (Read 211 times)
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 01:52:34 PM

When you said Africa was never ready for modern politics. Can you tell me why they choose to go for independence when they are not ready? At least a kid that went to school has to graduate before proceeding to the next level. Let's agree they are not ready but they still choose to do some corrections by learning more about the modern politics from people that colonized them if they want something good for their people not just to steal country money.
I think you didn't understand what I said

This current modern politics is Western thing and there is no such thing as independence to the "former" colonies. They are still being colonized, though you are too blind to see. When a country tries to break off from the Western System, they are immediately tagged as enemies. Look at what happened to Libya.

El Salvador decided to be different from the rest and made Bitcoin their legal tender, and they received all kinds of threats from all corners including IMF.

how long are we going to blame the colonial masters that helped us despite their evils plan in Africa, today Africans are under developing Africa. The white men has gone, we're in leadership positions yet we're unable to develop Africa. It's a pity. Shame to Africa leaders who has impoverished us.
For as long as they will stop meddling into affairs of other states.

If you think the colonial masters are gone, then you are mistaken. They are everywhere, in the media, they call your traditions and cultures evil and backward, they pretend to donate to the needy whilst making a shit ton of money out of such organizations, they arm rebels to destabilize mineral regions and then come around as peacekeepers to grab whatever they can, They choose what you should do with the money they lent you, they "monitor" your election process, they choose for you your leaders and the type of "modern politics" you should practice etc

Gone? Give me a break  Grin Grin

One day we shall rise. Africa shall be great again.
You will only rise again once you completely stop depending on the West for everything. Right now, Most countries in the world are still held captive.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Myleschetty

Activity: 1158
Merit: 78

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 09:41:59 PM

When you said Africa was never ready for modern politics. Can you tell me why they choose to go for independence when they are not ready? At least a kid that went to school has to graduate before proceeding to the next level. Let's agree they are not ready but they still choose to do some corrections by learning more about the modern politics from people that colonized them if they want something good for their people not just to steal country money.
I think you didn't understand what I said

This current modern politics is Western thing and there is no such thing as independence to the "former" colonies. They are still being colonized, though you are too blind to see. When a country tries to break off from the Western System, they are immediately tagged as enemies. Look at what happened to Libya.

El Salvador decided to be different from the rest and made Bitcoin their legal tender, and they received all kinds of threats from all corners including IMF.
Now I understand your point and I also believe most African country is still enslaved to Western culture that's why you see the Western influencing the African judgment on LGBT, etc. 
With that being said, modern politics may be a Western thing but an innovative way of ruling the country democratically.
About Libya, they were colonized by Italy and I don't think Italy influence them in any way.

Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 10:49:35 PM

Struggle over normal assets has made Africa the focal point of worldwide consideration, especially during the last 10 years. From oil in Nigeria and precious stones in the DRC, to land in Zimbabwe and water in the Horn of Africa, the governmental issues encompassing possession, the execution, and control of regular assets has disturbed networks and expanded outer mediation in these nations. Such struggle can possibly influence regular asset supply universally, with both nearby and far-reaching consequences.
right on time Africa that have good natural resources that has been helping them for development and the surviving so many African country I have what then sustain on 2 this is what we can say concerning Africa my other foreign countries they are good in technology so you cannot compare them with African kind of natural resources that been given to them

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Dunamisx

Activity: 868
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 09:22:39 AM

Struggle over normal assets has made Africa the focal point of worldwide consideration, especially during the last 10 years. From oil in Nigeria and precious stones in the DRC, to land in Zimbabwe and water in the Horn of Africa, the governmental issues encompassing possession, the execution, and control of regular assets has disturbed networks and expanded outer mediation in these nations. Such struggle can possibly influence regular asset supply universally, with both nearby and far-reaching consequences.

Africa is believed to be one of the most populated continents of the world and also enriched with the abundance of natural resources, life has it own way for those who had been living in the region, especially the west African part which constitute th combination of both the white and blacks while the other parts of Africa is mostly populated by blacks, but the challenges i see in Africa is the inability to make use of the resources into a finished product, they lack the infrastructural development to process most of these resources and many where left or rendered inefficient to waste.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
uchegod-21

Activity: 952
Merit: 608

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 12:58:35 PM

Africa is believed to be one of the most populated continents of the world and also enriched with the abundance of natural resources, life has it own way for those who had been living in the region, especially the west African part which constitute th combination of both the white and blacks while the other parts of Africa is mostly populated by blacks, but the challenges i see in Africa is the inability to make use of the resources into a finished product, they lack the infrastructural development to process most of these resources and many where left or rendered inefficient to waste.
The inability of African countries and also my country Nigeria to use their natural resources and transform them into finished goods is one big problem for them.
They produce cocoa in large quantity but they don't produce bounvita in large quantity if they atol produce and they have been made to believe that it is good life to live .
Their political leaders are selling them out and using the returns of the raw materials for their personal development instead of public development.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Alpha Marine

Activity: 546
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 11:09:30 AM

Last 10 years?

Are you kidding?

Africa's problems start from way back when Foreign powers evaded and scrambled to colonize their land, brought in slave traded and stripped them off their culture, and they are feeling the effects to this day.

I agree that Africa is feeling the effect of those eras but can you still solely blame the Europeans for today's mess in Africa?
Let's get some things straight, Since before the first Europeans stepped foot in Africa, the Slave trade has been a thing, maybe not in every part of the continent and not in large volume as it was with the Europeans, but slave trade was in existence.
I know the Europeans have their fair share of the blame for what Africa is today, but should that be an excuse? It's like you blaming an outsider for the state of your house. Yes, the Europeans have done Africa dirty, so now that they've left why can't the leaders of these countries put their heads together and work for a better country?
I'll tell you why they can't, GREED. They don't care about a better country because a better country will mean they will be restricted or be in jail. They just care about enriching themselves with state funds and resources.

And this is hard to change because these African countries don't have a working system. These greedy politicians are the system. Whatever they want is what they'll get.
So what do the U.S., China, and Europe do? Exploit this greed. They use the greed of these politicians to work in their favor and the favor of their countries. Thereby making Africa worst by the day.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jamala (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 05:37:35 AM

The continent of Africa has many natural resources, ranging from crude oil to natural stones, but there are no leaders who can demand processing of the majority of the natural resources. Despite the fact that we have fewer natural disasters than the rest of the world, the continent is poor and suffers more of what is naturally available to them. It is my belief that if leaders make intelligent and right demands from developed countries, they gradually begin to develop instructions for the processing of their resources.
Very true. And I believe there is a conspiracy by Europe, Asia and America to ensure no processing happens in Africa. Do you know that Nigeria, a major crude oil exporter, imports refined products for domestic consumption? It baffles me. African leaders have refused to advance their countries in technology, so, most of these raw materials can't be refined there.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: