Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:35:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another scam email attempt  (Read 322 times)
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 03:30:34 PM

I also received a similar email I thought that the sender made a wrong sent, like you I never use a camera on my desktop so how he can possibly do a screenshot or even record this a random message in a hope that he can victimize those who suits up to his descriptions and allegations, but one thing never reply to that email or he will get the impression that you are reading all of your emails and he will have a clue on what kind of a person you are and he will devise a plan to victimize you next time he sent an email.
It's just their usual copy and paste random mails sent out. Whoever fits in their description begins to get unnecessarily agitated, thinking the sender knows them. You see why it's said that only the guilty are afraid? Anyone who isn't into any of that shitty stuff described will just conclude it was a wrongly sent email and then move on. For me, I've a bad habit of not clicking on links; especially if I ain't expecting anything from such sites. I killed my curiosity a long time ago on stuff like that. I don't get curious to find out stuff from random strangers asking me to click on stuff. Nope, it doesn't work with me. Again, I seldomly check my junk folder. I only check on occasion I'm expecting mails that haven't delivered and the sender insists they've sent it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██