Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Property in Argentina, shared ownership  (Read 881 times)
jago25_98 (OP)

Activity: 900
Merit: 1000

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2011, 02:54:18 PM

Absolute minimum needing to purchase would be US$10,000.

If it was to go ahead you would be dealing with a registered company. If you want to sell your share you are free to do so to anyone you wish to. The shared ownership contract would be copied from an example from mainland Spain and available in English. If >$40,000USD could be raised then a rental income could be possible too.

There are a number of places to invest in depending on the funds available.

I'm mostly gauging interest right now as I don't expect to raise enough to make this work. If you are interested pledge an amount you would invest (suggest as USD), and anything else.

-j

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2011, 03:08:38 PM

If it was to go ahead you would be dealing with a registered company. If you want to sell your share you are free to do so to anyone you wish to. The shared ownership contract would be copied from an example from mainland Spain and available in English. If >$40,000USD could be raised then a rental income could be possible too.

I'm mostly gauging interest right now as I don't expect to raise enough to make this work. If you are interested pledge an amount you would invest (suggest as USD), and anything else.

-j

Cool! Can I see pics, property information, more about yourself?
Your post was a little on the vague side...

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 29, 2011, 03:44:46 PM

-j

Cool! Can I see pics, property information, more about yourself?
Your post was a little on the vague side...

Exactly.  The post has less details than a $200 graphics card yet the pricetag is $10K.  The OP should post a novel (well maybe a novella).
chieffery

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2011, 05:21:01 PM

Yeah, what province for starters?

BTC - 194ihPS7DTegoerp1WdRKED7PQCosyq2eL
LTC - LdTHdHo5GDDnQW5gSMNZ7zr8HFitZ7qRmC
btc_artist

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2011, 05:35:57 PM

What is the address of the property?

BTC: 1CDCLDBHbAzHyYUkk1wYHPYmrtDZNhk8zf
LTC: LMS7SqZJnqzxo76iDSEua33WCyYZdjaQoE
netrin

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

FirstBits: 168Bc

View Profile
November 29, 2011, 06:52:37 PM

I think he's just feeling it out. This is a fairly common proposal (although usually among irl friends/family). He may never have stepped foot in Argentina, but that doesn't make this any less legit.

Greenlandic tupilak. Hand carved, traditional cursed bone figures. Sorry, polar bear, walrus and human remains not available for export.
jago25_98 (OP)

Activity: 900

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2011, 01:04:26 AM

Ok, a very rough example.

Funds to raise are $20,000USD.
May be able to negoitate less by paying cash.

House is on Rio Negro, Mal Del Plata, Argentina. On a straight road to the sea in Argentinas main and busiest beach resort.

Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1 with some kind of garden area, garage. Small shop below the apartment.
Total Covered area: 60 m2 Lot Area total: 220 m2
Free Surface: 160 m2
I´m getting a house age of only 10 years.

All this would have to be confirmed of course.

Would have to get a better picture and visit the place too. I´m regularly in Argentina. Have plenty of contacts to help me navigate the house buying system.

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: