Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Because of the love I have for bitcoin  (Read 222 times)
uchegod-21

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
April 13, 2023, 07:54:03 PM

tell them how we are coming up with a welcome development how the supermarket will soon start accepting bitcoin as means of exchange
From your previous topic; Bitcoin as means of exchange in happy day supermarket I have to believe you already implemented bitcoin payments in your supermarket even though the pictures provided gives no indication that the supermarket actually accepts bitcoin. The Supermarket looks small and can’t possibly have more than two workers, training two persons on how to send and receive bitcoin shouldn’t be a problem.
Op has said about the supermarket of a thing more than two threads and I had to view the image he sent in this former supermarket picture and the supermarket is small. And being the manager he needs to understand that an employer is not the same as the owner.
He could run into problems accepting bitcoin, especially problems of account balancing and managing the volatility of bitcoin. And also problems of who to bear the transaction fees.
Op also know that there is a difference between bitcoin and bitcointalk.org. The first is the currency while the other is the forum. It is not difficult to belong to a forum and excel.
Explain things to your colleagues and don't hype such they they will sink their salary in bitcoin and may regret it later.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 13, 2023, 08:16:54 PM

Op, I see the loopholes in what you did. You said in your post that you'll soon implement bitcoin as a payment option and your fellow workers were happy,  how do people celebrate what they don't know? It just does not sound realistic, no offense.

And again you probably should be aware by now that you should only invest what you can afford to lose both in bitcoin and any other investment whatsoever, and you investing your salary in Bitcoin was not a smart move if you ask me because you would need that money anytime soon and prolly that time might be a bear period, and you might be forced to sell which will lead to you realizing a loss instead of profiting.
His story is kind of sketchy and not arranging the whole story, making it seems like a forge idea inother to accomplish whatever purpose it was intended. I'm not saying he's lying but with the key points spotted out, it's obvious that it just mere talks without backup evidence. Invest in bitcoin is a good step but not grabbing the necessary tools will only triggered losses in trading. Newbies should stay clear off the project if they have not understand the basis of the market.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 13, 2023, 08:18:03 PM

Reading your subject, I thought your plan was to create your coin. Introducing Bitcoin to your colleague is good, I wondered which country you are writing from as to expecting Bitcoin to have a means of payment in your supermarket.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2023, 09:56:42 PM

Well done for the good job done. Before I checked you posting history, I noticed some key words to be a Nigerian and when I finally checked the post history I confirmed it. You have done well for teaching your colleagues but if you want to enjoy your bitcoin journey I will not advise you to ask them to invest. "Experience is the best teacher". The risk that is there in the Investment is unspeakable. So be careful of whatever you are doing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀