Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:34:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it wise to spend your Bitcoin  (Read 695 times)
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 04:45:50 PM

Most persons purchase  most items using Bitcoin transactions I am of the opinion of hodling instead of spending pls is that a positive mindset?
The price of Bitcoin is never fixed and its price fluctuates so holding it has the potential of profit and that is why holding Bitcoin is profitable most of the time. And everyone has a plan to hold Bitcoin and earn profit from it. But that's not to say that Bitcoin can't be spent.  Money is an invaluable resource in every country and nothing is possible without money.  Money is the key to everything so why do people just keep money without spending it?
Bitcoin is digital currency and using Bitcoin is an easy and safe medium for this digital world. So I don't think spending bitcoins is bad idea. Of course, it is foolish to waste bitcoins on unnecessary activities. Bitcoin is not bad to use but it should be noted that it cannot be used for any evil or unnecessary purpose.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mendace

Activity: 462
Merit: 616

Pizza Maker 2023 | Bitcoinbeer.events

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2023, 04:57:01 PM

The truth is that we all will definitely spend the bitcoin that we have, just that everyone has that good time when it is best to spend bitcoin. Hodling bitcoin doesn't mean a particular amount will be as an investment for forever without spending . The main target is to hodl to make good profits then  it is the choice for one to decide to sell or not.

One of the purpose of bitcoin is to help to gain financial freedom which means the profit from it must be spent,  their is nothing wrong with people spending bitcoin,  it is their money and money is made to be spent.

I half agree it is true that it would be appropriate to sell when there is a good profit" however it is also true that if you sell and buy back immediately in Fiat you have not had any losses but at the same time you have moved a small part of the transaction in Bitcoin and that's very important because you're putting cash in anyway.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 05:15:49 PM

Well, it depends on what situation you are in, some crypto users are actually struggling in life so they need to spend Bitcoin to purchase some basic needs. In addition to that, it is preferable and wise to divide your income into bitcoin for long term investment and stable coins( like usdt and Busd ) for necessary needs such as goods and items. However, it is always up to you to decide not people.

Plus, what’s the point of collecting money if you never spend it? Life is short and time flies, we must enjoy every moment we live, entertain ourselves and buy the things that make us happy. That’s my point of view. And it is pretty sure that Bitcoin is helping us to achieve goals.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 05:16:21 PM

The first question that comes to mind is what is your motive for buying Bitcoin? if it is to use it for transaction purposes then no worries or the other way round to keep it for investment. I am holding Bitcoin for investment purposes rather than transactional but either way it is positive depending on your decision.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2023, 05:40:35 PM

Through spending bitcoin one can enhance the uses of bitcoin in daily life so it is a beneficial opportunity for the holders to fulfil their needs. Lots of people do not spend bitcoin for other uses so their bitcoin is save for longer term so he will be more profited.

It does not means that those who are spending bitcoin do something bad but it means that he uses the advantages of bitcoin in daily life but the main thing is that he get deprived of further advancement in the worth of bitcoin to get huge profit. Both uses of bitcoin is necessary to determine that how much bitcoin is important in life and how a major role it play in the economic system of a person because it improves the economic status of individuals.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
wahyuagung26

Activity: 448
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 05:40:46 PM

Most persons purchase  most items using Bitcoin transactions I am of the opinion of hodling instead of spending pls is that a positive mindset?

Actually it's not wrong when someone wants to spend Bitcoin Assets because everyone will have different assumptions, maybe they do it to meet their very important needs, such as payments in the form of transactions that are important to them, we assume that Holdings are like you better, but which is not very effective when they spend a large amount / spend it all, but this really depends on their needs.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 05:54:47 PM

The truth is that we all will definitely spend the bitcoin that we have, just that everyone has that good time when it is best to spend bitcoin. Hodling bitcoin doesn't mean a particular amount will be as an investment for forever without spending . The main target is to hodl to make good profits then  it is the choice for one to decide to sell or not.

One of the purpose of bitcoin is to help to gain financial freedom which means the profit from it must be spent,  their is nothing wrong with people spending bitcoin,  it is their money and money is made to be spent.

I half agree it is true that it would be appropriate to sell when there is a good profit" however it is also true that if you sell and buy back immediately in Fiat you have not had any losses but at the same time you have moved a small part of the transaction in Bitcoin and that's very important because you're putting cash in anyway.
Making sales at a profit is a very good option, because that's when we can buy something we want or use it to create a business or something that can generate income as well.
It's up to you to sell everything or sell just to make a profit as long as it's for a good cause, most importantly you keep buying back when the price drops and it stays that way. But it's better not to sell all at once and only sell part of the profit and still buy back when the price drops, because in the future the price will increase even more and you will get a more satisfactory profit.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
KaizenJujustsu

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 06:30:01 PM

In terms of whether hodling is a a positive mindset, it really depends on your goals and circumstances. If you believe that bitcoin's value will continue to rise in the long term and you have a high risk tolerance, then hodling may be a good strategyfor you. But, if you need to make purchases in the short term and are concerned about the volatility of Bitcoin's price, then spending may be a better choice.

It's important to do what works best for you and your financial situation. Wink
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2023, 07:35:46 PM

You and those that spend their Bitcoin holding still have a positive mindset toward BTC since it was created to be the mainstream of payment and an asset. If BTC is not used as a payment method it can't be mainstream payment and if it's not holding for the long term it gets the needed demand to be the world's most profitable asset.

We can just say bitcoin is money and whether you save your money or you use it when in need is upto you. If your income is large you may never touch your savings for any reasons. But if your income is small, you will struggle to hold for a very long time because the need to use your bitcoin will always arise and that will make you spend your bitcoin.
You cannot have health issues and hospitalised and your only money is in bitcoin and you refuse to sell your bitcoin and treat yourself. That is not acceptable.
So treat bitcoin as money.
You have a point. There's truly no reason in having some funds accumulated in Bitcoin somewhere and need it for emergency use and choose not to make use of it. However, we can't just use Bitcoin as a form of money only and ignore it being an essential asset. We are technically denying Bitcoin its main purpose.

betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2023, 02:49:51 AM

I believe the main utility for all cryptocurrencies including bitcoin is online payment. it's way easier than going throught the entire banking payment process flow, and saving a bit of money from for lower fees .
However, since bitcoin haven't stopped rising in value since day one of it's creation, people tend to hold, considering it as a '' safe investement ''. It was prooven at multiple occasions that spending bitcoin will eventually turn out to be a wrong decision. I personally believe that spending bitcoin should not be considered as a first option as it keeps gaining value.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 13, 2023, 05:01:28 AM

Whatever we do, it's always wrong.  Grin

If I think about spending some, the price goes up after.

When I get paid in bitcoin or decide to spend something else, the price goes down.
For some reason I often catch the worst possible time to take whatever action, I don't understand why that is.

That being said, I try to just hold and don't think about it too much. For me at least, it's not wise to spend my bitcoin.
That is sometimes what we see in the market. When we sold our Bitcoin, the price rose, which we had been anticipating for a long time. You may say you're an extremely unlucky person. But that is no longer the case, and I no longer believe in bad luck. However, I can tell you that you are just in time since there is an unforeseen event. So, instead of focusing your mind on that, replace it with good outcomes so that you don't make bad decisions on your path in the crypto space. Because if you want to hold bitcoin, you will be less likely to change your mind from the outset, and your market outlook will be more accurate.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BVeyron

Activity: 1652
Merit: 939

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 13, 2023, 08:22:44 PM

Most persons purchase  most items using Bitcoin transactions I am of the opinion of hodling instead of spending pls is that a positive mindset?

It depends on what people buy for BTC, if someone earns money solely in BTC, then its the only way for this person to buy things for a living. The only thing about BTC is that there should always be some protected accounts with some bitcoins to hodl, since long-term earnings are possible. As for earning in fiat and selling collected fiat to buy BTC, then the best way is hodling without financial harm for everyday life, and harm means not only basic needs, but also ways to cope with stress. BTC has gambling aspect, so transforming all the excess money to hodling can lead to ruined expectations, the same can happen if the situation is the opposite: spending all without any coin to hodl. So the main thing is to find the balance of spending and hodling, following this balance will diminish stress. One of the main enemies of balanced hodling is tendency to purchase things impulsively. Knowing personal traits in money managing is highly important for a person to establish the correct balance.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1255

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 13, 2023, 11:34:35 PM

Lol, as long as your purchase is essential it is never wrong.

When I get paid in bitcoin or decide to spend something else, the price goes down.
For some reason I often catch the worst possible time to take whatever action, I don't understand why that is.

That being said, I try to just hold and don't think about it too much. For me at least, it's not wise to spend my bitcoin.

Then the problem is within you.  So yeah I agree that just hold your BTC to make things safer in your side.

I never thought that spending Bitcoin is wrong.  We need to spend Bitcoin so that its market will never get stagnant.  Ever imagine a stagnant market? The stagnant market simply shows that it is dead since there is no circulation around and no exchanges in hands.  To make the market alive, there is a need for spending and buying or in short, there should be exchanges in hand.  If the volume is huge, then that means the market is thriving and the liquidity of the said asset is strong that every holder doesn't have to worry anytime they wanted to sell their Bitcoin holdings.  Spending helps in adoption too since they will make merchants to believe that Bitcoin holders are spending Bitcoin in exchange of services and products thus merchant adoption can commence.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 06:40:01 AM

will be a positive mindset if bitcoin holders have experienced profit and need goods to be purchased. so there's nothing wrong with that. but it's a different case if the investment experiences a minus and is used to buy goods it becomes a wrong mindset. because for me a good investment is not that we have to hold it continuously, but we also have to let it go when bullish occurs

ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 07:51:27 AM

It really depends on the persons who's hodling Bitcoin if they are going to use them in their purchase transaction. Maybe the persons who used Bitcoin in their transactions do have a lot of bitcoin and they do not worry too much on spending. But as for me since i do not have a lot of it i would rather hodl it and add some more for me to have a good profit in the future. But if I have a lot i will do the same.

Ptb73

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 09:31:52 AM

You shouldn't think about what is right and what is wrong. You should choose what suits you. If you understand that bitcoin is the money that you can spend and earn, then that's good. If you consider bitcoin as an investment, then this is also good.

Personally, I like bitcoin more as an investment, so I've been keeping it in my ownr wallet for a long time and I'm not going to spend it.

We are diamond hands.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 10:40:06 AM

I do not feel this way, on contrary I feel like whenever I buy, it goes up, and whenever I sell, it goes down. I know why this is like that, I buy when it is very low, which means that it can either go even lower, or it has to go up and when it is low that much it is likely that it goes up so I am usually right. Same goes with selling, unless I had to sell for any life issues, then I sell when it is at the very peak, and it usually goes lower.

Last time I bought bitcoin was when it was 18k, last time I sold was when it was 62k, because I know that at some point it has to go up and down on other side. If you buy when it is going up, then it is not a shocker that it will go down after you buy because you were too late.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
|MINER|

Activity: 1120
Merit: 421

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2023, 10:48:08 PM

In my opinion I think it is obviously a positive mindset. It is always wise to not spending bitcoin and saving it or holding it for long-term.  So I think there is no confusion here that holding bitcoin is better than spending it. And yes, we also need to have the mindset where we exchange bitcoin for goods. I think it will also increase the value of bitcoin so don't worry about it much hold the mindset you have take and I also hold the mindset too that acceptting exchanging bitcoin for items or goods

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
WillyAp

Activity: 686
Merit: 16

Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2023, 11:00:14 PM

Depending on your mindset. People still laugh about the guy spending 10 000 Btc on a Pizza. In the end a pizza nourishes much more than the data in your stomach. Would the same people still laugh knowing the mines those 10 k a day or an hour?

Marketing in EN und DE
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 03:28:44 AM

Spending our bitcoin is necessary for circulation , but Holding this can also be the best interest as asset but upon reading the thread , I don't see the graph of where did you get that most people are using their bitcoin in online purchasing because i cannot see anything to support this.
even in my circle of friends and groups? we are even harder to have chance spending our bitcoin because there are limited ways of spending those.
The first question that comes to mind is what is your motive for buying Bitcoin? if it is to use it for transaction purposes then no worries or the other way round to keep it for investment. I am holding Bitcoin for investment purposes rather than transactional but either way it is positive depending on your decision.
for me it is multi use, buying bitcoin to use in some purchasing power and at the same time holding for future profits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: