Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:43:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you survived during covid19 ?  (Read 1819 times)
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2023, 08:37:23 PM

In my country, there was nothing that was political about COVID-19, when the vaccine came out the health workers were the ones to receive it because they are the front liners then afterward other people, till date the vaccine is still available for free in health facilities. The COVID-19 scenario is a year we won't like to experience as a nation again, imagine a whole country going on compulsory holiday if it was not fumy. I thank God for my country and state that I was then during the pandemic because they made things easy then.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Framelover

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 03:43:30 PM

The hell of shit one had as experience during pandemic was severely pitty. My country was to political about the whole thing, because reality states that it wasn't to that estimation. Lots of fears, grief, deaths, sicknesses, recession, lack, hunger, products absence, no market, indoors, lots of sex, lockdown and security threat.

This terms was the only psycho imagination of people and fears of people. The government also came up with vaccine, test and quarantine. Dudes this wasn't funny even in my country that was political, no way to travel after all and no country is ready to occupy immigrants. It was a fiest stories, often counting and increasing dead victims.

But in my country it was hunger that almost take the lives of people because no money and if you have nowhere to buy something.

How did you survived the asshole pandemic disease (covid19)?  Where you sore afraid? How you deassociate with people? How did you get something to eat?
In terms of survival, everyone's experience during the pandemic varied depending on their circumstances and resources. The pandemic affected people differently around the world. While some were fortunate to have access to necessary resources, others faced intense hardship.
As for my personal experience, it affected me a great deal and messed up with my mental health cuz I'm an extrovert. The limitations on socializing and the need to maintain physical distance resulted in feelings of isolation, loneliness, and frustration. Social media helped to some extent but couldn't completely satisfy the in-person interactions I craved for.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 03:56:44 PM

We have had a very difficult time since then, the place where I worked was closed, which caused my savings to run out. The government also doesn't allow us to go outside so we can avoid it, so the only thing we are hoping for is the relief goods that will fit us on a daily basis. It was difficult but we survived with its help. Without the Government's support, we definitely wouldn't be able to handle it, so I'm just really thankful that we weren't abandoned, especially at the top.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 03:59:29 PM

The hell of shit one had as experience during pandemic was severely pitty. My country was to political about the whole thing, because reality states that it wasn't to that estimation. Lots of fears, grief, deaths, sicknesses, recession, lack, hunger, products absence, no market, indoors, lots of sex, lockdown and security threat.

This terms was the only psycho imagination of people and fears of people. The government also came up with vaccine, test and quarantine. Dudes this wasn't funny even in my country that was political, no way to travel after all and no country is ready to occupy immigrants. It was a fiest stories, often counting and increasing dead victims.

But in my country it was hunger that almost take the lives of people because no money and if you have nowhere to buy something.

How did you survived the asshole pandemic disease (covid19)?  Where you sore afraid? How you deassociate with people? How did you get something to eat?
In terms of survival, everyone's experience during the pandemic varied depending on their circumstances and resources. The pandemic affected people differently around the world. While some were fortunate to have access to necessary resources, others faced intense hardship.
As for my personal experience, it affected me a great deal and messed up with my mental health cuz I'm an extrovert. The limitations on socializing and the need to maintain physical distance resulted in feelings of isolation, loneliness, and frustration. Social media helped to some extent but couldn't completely satisfy the in-person interactions I craved for.
Not all would really be the same when it comes to financial situation or status when it comes to their income or whatever correlated to it on which means that some might be able to sustain out but most people are really that struggling on the times like this considering that their source of income had been cut out or been mainly affected knowing that these days or years are really that a huge struggle to human kind. If you are that someone who do solely rely with your income on your dayjob and suddenly this one gets that affected, then what would be your main source on which you could be able to rely on?

Unless if you do have some sort of investment or business that you had established or created long before even having your dayjob but these are just not so common situation or possibilities on some individuals.
For me or my situation, i do still have a job on that time but health protocols is really that tough to deal on with which we know that we arent getting used to this kind of life but we dont really have no choice
but to obey and follow.When it comes to finances then good thing that i do have some sidelines or income which gained through online.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2023, 04:15:28 PM

We have had a very difficult time since then, the place where I worked was closed, which caused my savings to run out. The government also doesn't allow us to go outside so we can avoid it, so the only thing we are hoping for is the relief goods that will fit us on a daily basis. It was difficult but we survived with its help. Without the Government's support, we definitely wouldn't be able to handle it, so I'm just really thankful that we weren't abandoned, especially at the top.

But still, you have savings to spend on. A lot of people are really at their homes with no money at all, and they are just waiting for relief. I've seen a lot of people asking for help as they are very hungry as they can't go to work and have no money at all. That is really the time that the world stops and everyone of us is struggling and at the same time scared of the virus, which gives us a lot of lessons to save more for an emergency as that is the time that you can't ask for help from anyone as both of you are also struggling.
Uruhara

Activity: 602
Merit: 593

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 05:47:58 PM

the condition you are experiencing is also experienced by many people in different countries. and yes we really have to be grateful because the government continues to provide assistance to all affected communities and especially those who are in quarantine areas or who are in isolation. But what makes things not easy is when the pandemic ends most people have to start their career again from scratch. because the company was closed. and the post-pandemic times are actually a lot more difficult for some people. they have to go back to apply for jobs while surviving with the remaining savings they have.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lamkuthang

Activity: 265
Merit: 34

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 09:39:04 AM

the condition you are experiencing is also experienced by many people in different countries. and yes we really have to be grateful because the government continues to provide assistance to all affected communities and especially those who are in quarantine areas or who are in isolation. But what makes things not easy is when the pandemic ends most people have to start their career again from scratch. because the company was closed. and the post-pandemic times are actually a lot more difficult for some people. they have to go back to apply for jobs while surviving with the remaining savings they have.

And this is not only our burden, the government also has a big responsibility after this pandemic. It's difficult, but that's what it is and you can't let it go. because not one person is affected, almost all are good. Indeed, the name of a disaster also comes one after another. After Covid, maybe the issue of food and water scarcity will be discussed very often in the future.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 10:07:28 AM

And this is not only our burden, the government also has a big responsibility after this pandemic. It's difficult, but that's what it is and you can't let it go. because not one person is affected, almost all are good. Indeed, the name of a disaster also comes one after another. After Covid, maybe the issue of food and water scarcity will be discussed very often in the future.
That's for sure because during a pandemic almost all sectors were affected and it was not easy to recover,
the government has been working well and we can see that after the pandemic the economy has started to improve,
what is certain is that after the pandemic we all need to go back to trying.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: