Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:49:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can owning 1 Bitcoin make you rich in 2023?  (Read 878 times)
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2023, 09:36:21 AM

Don't think in this year it will go higher than 100k. It will bring you some money but not gonna make you millioner

That is huge and I think this will take more years also being a millionaire is depends on the country you are in because 1 Bitcoin with the current price right now is already millionaire on us and it is pretty huge money and we can be called rich but those in first world country it is still not a millionaire, so still it depends what country you are in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2023, 10:03:19 PM

I came to know about Bitcoin as everyone here did it was from my friend. I was living as usual a life controlled by the government and its banks. I was not angry about my life, still I had the anger to be someone who can succeed.

I had somewhat good childhood but I always saw my parents struggling to get those fiat. It did saddened me as I saw my parents living a routine life and still did not enjoy it.

Now I know why they were always struggling to get the ends meet. I do not.know whether anyone here can relate to the same experience of my parents

When I understood the true potential of Bitcoin. I joined this forum as I am not someone who can spare the money required to invest for 1BTC.

So, my question is can Bitcoin give a life that I dreamt as a child. Is it possible to gain financial freedom? What exactly does financial freedom means in context of Bitcoin?

# Please ignore my typo and spelling mistake.

Thanks!
First I would like to answet the title of this thread: Yes owning 1 Bitcoin can make you rich, but it depends on which country or the average cost of living in your country would cost.
Yes crypto could give you a better life but it would always depends on your skill as a trader or investor.
I guess we all have different definition of Financial Freedom, for me Financial Freedom is when you don't need to worry about everything financial you are living a comfortable life where you could pay your bills eat food that you want and also have some savings and investments.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Becassine

Activity: 1834
Merit: 780

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2023, 10:46:58 PM

To really know if you are rich with a bitcoin, you need to be able to compare the average income in different countries :

According to the following statistics and if we consider the price of bitcoin at 30,000 dollars, this represents 2.84 months of salary in Monaco and 857 months in Madagascar (71.42 years). The average life expectancy in Madagascar is 65 years, so this represents a lifetime. (but peanuts in Monaco).

https://www.donneesmondiales.com/revenu-moyen.php

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 02:28:25 AM

You will need a bit more patience than the remaining 7 to 8 months of this year for Bitcoin to make you rich. Bitcoin can definitely make you rich, but not in the time frame that you are hoping for. In my opinion, it will take up to three more halvings (my projection is two, but lets be conservative) which will take around 8 to 9 years to be able to safely say that 1 BTC will make you fiat-rich. This does not include the rise in cost of living until that point. It is possible that owning 1 BTC might make you well off in that period of time, but after converting to fiat your purchasing power will be similar to what it is now. No one can say for sure on that matter of inflation and the fate of the economies during this period of time.

To give you a healthier perspective, think of Bitcoin as a lifeboat. Not a rocket ship. Unless you are constantly growing the amount of BTC you have, you shouldn't rely on 1 BTC to give you a luxurious lifestyle and eternal wealth.
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 02:11:27 PM

I came to know about Bitcoin as everyone here did it was from my friend. I was living as usual a life controlled by the government and its banks. I was not angry about my life, still I had the anger to be someone who can succeed.

I had somewhat good childhood but I always saw my parents struggling to get those fiat. It did saddened me as I saw my parents living a routine life and still did not enjoy it.

Now I know why they were always struggling to get the ends meet. I do not.know whether anyone here can relate to the same experience of my parents

When I understood the true potential of Bitcoin. I joined this forum as I am not someone who can spare the money required to invest for 1BTC.

So, my question is can Bitcoin give a life that I dreamt as a child. Is it possible to gain financial freedom? What exactly does financial freedom means in context of Bitcoin?

Thanks!
It's possible to make you rich in bitcoin but that is not a quick rich, you should wait and wait and lastly wait. Bitcoin is a long term investment, you'll just need to be patience and when the time has come and bitcoin reach over $1 Million then don't hesitate to sell it. Its hard to hold a bitcoin and you're financially difficult because like what i said it's a long term process, you can't have a instant profit in bitcoin so it's useless if you invest your money in bitcoin then the other day you sell it because you need it for your daily life. You need to be financially stable just to invest a bitcoin and when the time has come, you will be rich no matter what happen because I or we have hope in this cryptocurrency blow up.

KaizenJujustsu

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 03:51:28 PM

No, 1 BTC won't be enough to become rich. Imagine you don't have any properties and goods and that you have to build your entire financial life with just 1 Bitcoin. The maximum you will be able to acquire with that money is a house or a car. Then how are you going to get rich this way? From where are you going to get money to maintain a house or a car? How will you generate income for a living? A single Bitcoin isn't enough, even if you live on the poorest nation in the world, I suppose...

If thats how you define 'rich' maybe some are still consider themself as poor or average. If they are they comfortable in life, they buy the things they like and they are happy with it, they surpassed what they call rich people. Also if they are planning to hold this 1 BTC they can get a higher or lower price, its the owner risk to take. Like ETH, BTC is also worthwhile long-term investment. However, they are extremely volatile. That means large price movements over short periods are common.

This 1 btc can also help you to try other investment not only Bitcoin. What I mean is in real life investments.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 04:40:46 PM

Don't think in this year it will go higher than 100k. It will bring you some money but not gonna make you millioner

So if you are millionaire, then you are rich? You are trying to say that if you have million dollars worth of Bitcoins then you no longer will work and try to earn money? According to me there is no limit to a person’s hunger for money, so no matter how much money you have, you will still wish to make more. Yes this year Bitcoins might hit a new ATH and might cross 100k. I also know that for many people this won’t be sufficient, hence I would suggest everyone to accumulate as many Bitcoins as you can and hold the coins for atleast 4 years. Then only you can see huge changes in profits.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mendace

Activity: 462
Merit: 616

Pizza Maker 2023 | Bitcoinbeer.events

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2023, 06:43:17 PM

So if you are millionaire, then you are rich? You are trying to say that if you have million dollars worth of Bitcoins then you no longer will work and try to earn money? According to me there is no limit to a person’s hunger for money, so no matter how much money you have, you will still wish to make more. Yes this year Bitcoins might hit a new ATH and might cross 100k. I also know that for many people this won’t be sufficient, hence I would suggest everyone to accumulate as many Bitcoins as you can and hold the coins for atleast 4 years. Then only you can see huge changes in profits.

In my opinion it is wrong to give a value when one could try to get 1btc=1btc and I will never stop saying this, even if it would not mind to see bitcoin over 100k it would be a good revenge for those who throw mud in the face of btc.
WeThePe0ple

Activity: 192
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 09:25:55 PM

It's possible to make you rich in bitcoin but that is not a quick rich, you should wait and wait and lastly wait. Bitcoin is a long term investment, you'll just need to be patience and when the time has come and bitcoin reach over $1 Million then don't hesitate to sell it.

Imagine all those guys who bought a Lamborghini with all of their BTC profits in 2016.
If they had kept the BTC until 2040, they could have bought 300 Lamborghinis and 10 mansions in New York City.
Jwest

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 05:02:52 AM

Thanks!

From what you said here.... Buying 1 btc literally means you're rich..
But note this... You can buy BTC with lesser amount of $.... BTC is volatile in price movement.. so the assurance of making reasonable profits is clear.... Only for long term investments... Don't expect an immediate turn up.. you might get disappointed...
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 05:31:38 AM

If you can count 30k-40k levels as being rich it can OP. But I think for someone to call himself/herself rich, I think he/should have at least a million dollars. 1 Bitcoin can't hit a million dollars in couple of months time for sure. But I can assure you that 1 Bitcoin will make you far more richer in 2014, it will definitely hit 100k in this halving period. Last bull run from 15k to 30k was very enjoyable period of small time profit making, real deal will happen next year in my opinion.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 06:13:23 AM

Yes, 1 Bitcoin can make you rich in my country because 1 Bitcoin to our currency is a big money that will help you to  start a good business and still have enough money to do other things that will make your family not to lack  feeding in your home. But in some developed countries, this 1 Bitcoin will not make someone rich because the cost of commodities over there are very high compared to my country where cost of commodities are very low for investors to improve their wealth easily in the land. Since the price of Bitcoin has hit $30,000 in this month of April, I believe it will reach $80,000 before the end of this year 2023 to make many investors Rich in their various environment.

leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 08:04:22 AM

If you can count 30k-40k levels as being rich it can OP. But I think for someone to call himself/herself rich, I think he/should have at least a million dollars. 1 Bitcoin can't hit a million dollars in couple of months time for sure. But I can assure you that 1 Bitcoin will make you far more richer in 2014, it will definitely hit 100k in this halving period. Last bull run from 15k to 30k was very enjoyable period of small time profit making, real deal will happen next year in my opinion.
Even though the price of Bitcoin is still very low, $30k is still needed to buy 1 Bitcoin, which is still a huge amount.  Buying whole 1 bitcoin is very risky as it is profitable as well as high risk of loss. But 1 Bitcoin can definitely make a person rich.  If you buy 1 bitcoin now you need $30K and if it crosses $100k and you can hold until then you will be a rich man. here $70k is your profit.

Yes, 1 Bitcoin can make you rich in my country because 1 Bitcoin to our currency is a big money that will help you to  start a good business and still have enough money to do other things that will make your family not to lack  feeding in your home. But in some developed countries, this 1 Bitcoin will not make someone rich because the cost of commodities over there are very high compared to my country where cost of commodities are very low for investors to improve their wealth easily in the land. Since the price of Bitcoin has hit $30,000 in this month of April, I believe it will reach $80,000 before the end of this year 2023 to make many investors Rich in their various environment.
1 btc is a huge amount for all countries.  As per the current price 1 Bitcoin is now $30k which is enough to start a small business.  Again if it exceeds $100k then it is possible to start a big business with this amount from where it is possible to earn millions of dollars.  And if a person wants to reduce unnecessary expenses, he can spend his whole life with $100K. So it can definitely be considered as a wealthy state. so it can definitely be said that 1 Bitcoin can make a person rich

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
balotelli

Activity: 298
Merit: 104

Why Always Me,.

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 08:15:35 AM

If your definition of rich here is "having a lot of money", then with 1BTC, it is likely that you will become rich in the next 3-5 years.

However, there are quite a few perspectives, and I believe that money alone doesn't make one wealthy.

What Was Your Reason On Earth?
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 09:40:34 AM

Most of us want to become rich but it is not recommended to put all your money into bitcoin just because of your dream that this currency is the one that will change your life. We still need to work harder and look for more streams of income in order for us to have enough savings and allocate some of it into bitcoin and other assets.

Owning 1 bitcoin does not make you rich in a short time. Maybe it will in the long run. But if in case you will sell it now, it is enough for you to do a lot like starting a business.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 710

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 10:19:41 AM

And financial freedom doesn't only mean having a lot of money, especially when it comes to Bitcoin. Financial freedom also means that you are totally free to spend your money anywhere you want without any restrictions or problems or being questioned by anyone, and by anyone I mean a central authority.

It is true that having substantial amount of wealth can bring financial stability but as you said you should be able to spend it to buy goods and services without any restriction. However it is important to note  authorities in almost every country question source of income when they discover huge sums of funds in bank accounts. Additionally, paying taxes on spending is a national obligation and it is mandatory in most of the countries. Therefore, every individual must comply with spending limits of the respective country of their residence.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2023, 10:31:41 AM

Bitcoin has hit $30,000 in this month of April, I believe it will reach $80,000 before the end of this year 2023 to make many investors Rich in their various environment.
Currently the price of one bit is fluctuating between $30K. If $30K is converted into our country's local currency, no person can be considered rich for that money.
If he owns $30K, he is not considered rich, but with this $30K, a man can include himself in the list of rich people if he wants. The reason you mentioned here yourself. 

If the Bitcoin market touches $80K by the end of 2023, then converting 1 BTC will make him a rich man. And later he can use that money to take himself to a much bigger position.  But now anyone who owns one BTC equivalent of Bitcoin is literally a rich person.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███