Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:37:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: using credit card  (Read 843 times)
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2023, 08:39:45 AM

it is more better to have not a credit card right? I don't know if we are the same view but for sure you'll be tempted to buy those things as you have your credit card with you , to force your self not to buy those things it is better to have cash or something card like debit/visa card that has money on it and then swipe it if ever you buy something because that is for sure you can buy it as you have your money with you unlike in credit card that you will do it monthly meaning you don't have money on that
It is not about temptation, it is about the fact that if you can't afford something but really want to buy it, then you could either make a mistake or you could make a calculation. Credit card doesn't mean that you have to pay it right now, it means you could pay it small by small per month, so you do not have to pay it now.

We need to get rid of the mindset that debt is bad, debt could be good under so many situations and in this case it means credit card should be used that way. For example if you pay it in cash, then you pay it in cash, but if you buy something that goes up in value because of inflation, and you pay with credit card and take it in 12 installments, by the time your debt is paid, it will worth even more and you would profit from it.

Now that I've got the point, let's say I want to buy a car but I can't afford it in cash, so I could pay it with a credit card, right? and pay an installment, let's say for 12 months. Well, that's a good example, so this credit card thing is really good only for those huge amounts of purchases, and it is up to us, the customer or user, if we will spend it right, like not on those expensive clothes or etc.; it exists to help us buy those things that we can afford in cash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KiaKia

Activity: 672
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2023, 12:35:14 PM

I don't use credit card and I won't be using it till the end, the debt on that thing is crazy, I've heard stories from old men using credit cards and I don't ever want to be on such a journey in my life, I know that credit card has it's advantage but I never like debts, it never works out for me because I found myself not moving forward.

I prefer using wired transfer for big purchases and Fiat for small purchases, I am good with this, and if the store accepts Bitcoin or other crypto it will even be more interesting, I like using crypto for payment because it's less stressful and more secure than using fiat currency. Everyone is entitled to doing what they feel is right for them but this is me.
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2023, 12:49:00 PM

Currently there are indeed very many companies that have relied on credit cards to get an item we want, and we have seen many credit card users among the public, but I am not interested because by using credit cards we will feel more burdensome when our income is unstable and our obligation to pay credit must continue to run according to the provisions we have agreed, If I really can't buy an item in cash, then I will not use a credit card even though there is a special offer, but in the end there is still a very big burden.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 01:15:05 PM

To be honest, I have never applied for a credit card. I prefer to live a debt-free life and avoid the stress of dealing with card interests. I already have a lot to deal with in my life and I don't need those additional worries. Even tho I know that credit cards can be beneficial at times for small online purchases but it's really important to maintain control over your expenses and avoid exceeding your limits.

It's good to keep in my that it's easy to lose control and become enslaved to credit card debt even at an older age. Therefore, it's important to be aware of the risks associated with credit cards and to manage your spending wisely.

If you are a responsible person who can pay off their credit card debts on a monthly basis as soon as you receive your income, then it may be a suitable option for you. However, if you prefer to live a life free from being controlled by the money you owe, then it's better to avoid using credit cards.
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1307

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 04:39:21 PM

~snip
There are no bad tools. There is a lack of ability to use them. A credit card is neither good nor bad. How it will affect your life will depend on how you use it. You have already learned from bitter experience and realized that if you don't control the use of a credit card, then this promises big losses. You overpaid large percentages for the use, right? You need to try to use the advantages and minimize the impact of the disadvantages of a credit card. In general, it is wise to use wisely, and unwise use will be unwise. Smiley It sounds a bit absurd, but that's how it turns out.

If you are afraid of getting into debt again, then it is better to switch to using bitcoin. Wink

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██