Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking help with PEPE on coinbase wallet  (Read 238 times)
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2023, 04:28:34 PM

Thanks for all the engagement everyone! After seeing it go up again, my original investment of $20 was $263 this morning. Using the uniswap interface, they had me purchase $90 worth of ETH to pay for the transaction. I ended up converting the pepe to eth and now have about $260 of eth as a final result. It still ended up being a profitable trade for me and I learned how those transactions take place. Next time, I think I'll just get pancakeswap if I want to take a position on high risk assets like memecoins. Edit: so roughly 1300% growth, I got in after it had been trending on twitter about 2.5 weeks ago, imagine if I had gotten in when it was brand new.. oh well it's a big W and I'll take it

Dex cost much at congestion times like this week, next time if token you are trading is supported on some cex (pepe is on several), send your token there to trade and withdraw, you will save half of the gas fees. Good on your W Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4283

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2023, 05:39:37 PM

People, stay away from this memcoin crap. There is one rule at the poker table that must be observed when investing in such tokens. The rule says: "If you do not understand who is the sucker here, then you are the sucker." I wrote several articles about similar memcoins a year or two ago, and now I don’t even remember their name. You can invest if you really have information or competent analytics that will help you make money.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2023, 06:04:05 PM

People, stay away from this memcoin crap. There is one rule at the poker table that must be observed when investing in such tokens. The rule says: "If you do not understand who is the sucker here, then you are the sucker." I wrote several articles about similar memcoins a year or two ago, and now I don’t even remember their name. You can invest if you really have information or competent analytics that will help you make money.
memecoin is indeed a bullshit coin that only lives on hypoe and will die when the hype passes. if you don't understand what you're doing, then don't ever get into memcoin because it will be detrimental immediately. You have to be really ready for everything that will happen. it can make money but it will also give a lot of losses if you don't know what to do. I am also always careful with some of the memecoins that appear.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 06:15:08 PM

Check Binance, Pepe coins have listed there and not really excited because hype moment have been over after their announcement confirmed list  Pepe coins. Don't huge expectation when Binance announce list new coin on their exchange after having several exchange listing early because few hours before announcement price of Pepe coins have pump drastically.

After Pepe listing on Binance price drop and and not profitable if want to be investor and buying Pepe right now, its not profitable with investing in meme coins actually have listing on other exchange before Binance. Its good trick because all listed coins I saw in Binance price drop after official announcement but if not list yet on other exchange has chance for raising up to higher price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1866

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2023, 08:00:56 PM

Thanks for all the engagement everyone! After seeing it go up again, my original investment of $20 was $263 this morning. Using the uniswap interface, they had me purchase $90 worth of ETH to pay for the transaction. I ended up converting the pepe to eth and now have about $260 of eth as a final result. It still ended up being a profitable trade for me and I learned how those transactions take place. Next time, I think I'll just get pancakeswap if I want to take a position on high risk assets like memecoins. Edit: so roughly 1300% growth, I got in after it had been trending on twitter about 2.5 weeks ago, imagine if I had gotten in when it was brand new.. oh well it's a big W and I'll take it
Good that you were able to sell it with good wind in the end even with the higher gas fees.
Ethereum fees are very high, this is what prompted me to buy PEPE on central exchanges where trading fees are very low.

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2023, 09:31:02 PM

Yes, generally meme tokens will charge a much higher transaction fee compared to coins in general...

The commission in the blockchain depends on how busy the network is and has nothing to do with whether this coin is a meme or not. In addition, the cost of the commission is affected by the price of the native coin, in this case ETH. And the higher the value of ETH, the higher the transaction cost will be, all other things being equal.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 09:36:07 PM

Yes, generally meme tokens will charge a much higher transaction fee compared to coins in general...

The commission in the blockchain depends on how busy the network is and has nothing to do with whether this coin is a meme or not. In addition, the cost of the commission is affected by the price of the native coin, in this case ETH. And the higher the value of ETH, the higher the transaction cost will be, all other things being equal.
Definitely right, the traffic on the chain will always be the basis of a fee and not a specific token. Its high because there’s a huge traffic and this has been the problem with ETH network that until now there’s no solution. Anyway, to OP better to contact the support, for sure they will ask for some supporting details with regards your withdrawal or if none, then better for them to tell you what to do. If you are not selling yet OP, better to do this now before the Binance listing, for sure many will take profit by that time.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
May 06, 2023, 03:21:16 AM

You can invest if you really have information or competent analytics that will help you make money.
Theres no need to check the quality of these memecoins or shitcoin except some important parameters like if their smart contract is clean, secured or dont have minting function or honeypot options.

Regarding content I guess all memecoin have baseless ideals and really depend on community hype. Ive bought pepe last 2weeks ago but only small amount only since its a memecoin and got a good community. Well I expect nothing from it either its a loss or not thats how risky memecoin.

Im using defi scanner a product of a very good project a tool for checking some of these shitcoins. Only a guide but its still up to some. Rules on shitcoins dont go big if you cant take it. Youll just get burn.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2023, 04:53:36 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2023, 02:45:41 PM by mprep

Binance just listed the PEPE token, so if you having challenges with coinbase, you can transfer the PEPE token to binance or any other support wallet and trade your token, BTW did you bought the coin on coinbase?

You can invest if you really have information or competent analytics that will help you make money.
Theres no need to check the quality of these memecoins or shitcoin except some important parameters like if their smart contract is clean, secured or dont have minting function or honeypot options.

Regarding content I guess all memecoin have baseless ideals and really depend on community hype. Ive bought pepe last 2weeks ago but only small amount only since its a memecoin and got a good community. Well I expect nothing from it either its a loss or not thats how risky memecoin.

Im using defi scanner a product of a very good project a tool for checking some of these shitcoins. Only a guide but its still up to some. Rules on shitcoins dont go big if you cant take it. Youll just get burn.
wow you are really lucky mate, that amount you bought, is worth so much money by now, I believe you have taken profit already and looking for the next one  Grin, Please can you inbox me the actually tool you are using for the scanning, I want to catch the next upcoming memecoin

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2023, 10:49:24 AM

Regarding your specific situation, if you're unable to sell your Pepe directly for fiat currency on Coinbase, you may want to consider transferring your Pepe to another cryptocurrency exchange that offers more trading pairs and options for converting Pepe into other cryptocurrencies or stablecoins.
tvplus006
Legendary

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2023, 11:13:01 AM

Your decision remains unclear to me, since the simplest solution was to sell your coins on a centralized exchange. In this case, your transfer costs would be about $20 and your profit from the transaction would be $70 more. I voiced this proposal earlier in this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5451229.msg62198642#msg62198642.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1544
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 06, 2023, 11:58:57 AM

as far as i know, coinbase does not support pepe token trading and it is not possible to withdraw it arbitrarily. if you have already sent the token to that wallet, you should let it go or if they can withdraw the token and they charge high fees for that you should accept it because it's not their fault the pepe token is in your wallet.

solomonashcroft (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2023, 01:00:45 PM

I risked $20 and gained 1300%. I'm in favor of always using proper risk management and having the correct mindset when approaching trading. That being said, I risked little and was rewarded greatly.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
May 06, 2023, 01:52:16 PM

wow you are really lucky mate, that amount you bought, is worth so much money by now, I believe you have taken profit already and looking for the next one  Grin, Please can you inbox me the actually tool you are using for the scanning, I want to catch the next upcoming memecoin
You just need to find a good meme token with a high security parameters.

Sure will share here:
https://de.fi/scanner

Just search the project token and youll see all important details that you need to see and tske into consideration. I believe memecoins are tend to rug based on the hype their get. A success like pepe would definitely abort dumping since its become a good one even listed on top exchanges.

Its like 1/100 chance so be careful with these memecoins.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2023, 02:36:48 PM

PEPE is a project that resides on the Ethereum network. You can check how much fee gas you need on the gas fee tracker website. I don't know how it will work but I think currently the Gas fees from ETH are quite high if you only trade small amounts.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2023, 03:11:43 PM

Hey everyone, I have some pepe on coinbase wallet, but it won't let me just sell the pepe for money. I tried just swapping the pepe for another coin, but even then, it wants to charge half my profit worth of gas fees. Any suggestions?

Got Pepe coin in coinbase wallet? Is there really? it's like nothing. Then as far as I know there is a lot of hype about pepe coin right now, especially since it is listed on the top exchange right now on Binance.
A class of meme coins that can also lose value in an instant, but right now it is a hot topic and is included in the top 100 coins in the market right away.

tvplus006
Legendary

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2023, 05:42:47 PM

Hey everyone, I have some pepe on coinbase wallet, but it won't let me just sell the pepe for money. I tried just swapping the pepe for another coin, but even then, it wants to charge half my profit worth of gas fees. Any suggestions?
Got Pepe coin in coinbase wallet? Is there really? it's like nothing. Then as far as I know there is a lot of hype about pepe coin right now, especially since it is listed on the top exchange right now on Binance.
A class of meme coins that can also lose value in an instant, but right now it is a hot topic and is included in the top 100 coins in the market right away.

Bro, you need to read all the messages in the thread, not just the starting post. In that case, you would know that the OP no longer needs advice, since he sold his Pepe coins on Uniswap.So that you don't have to look for this message for a long time, here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5451229.msg62198760#msg62198760

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FahriZah

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2023, 06:09:32 PM

PEPE is now most popular meme coin and trending one of the best position pepe coin actually pepe already huge pumped and i hope again pumping soon in bull market i have budget some pepe for gain money soon or later.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: