Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:36:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: read a story of 17 year old bitcoiner  (Read 234 times)
Crypt0Gore

Activity: 854
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 09:13:12 AM

Is funny when you refers to $60 as stable substantial financial portfolio but let me assume you know what you're doing at 17 years, I hope your education is not dropped out? Learning crypto currency is not bad but your opinion of what your want looks like money monger. You sound like you're into crypto to make money, bro crypto is wide you need background knowledge to follows suits how to create its lifestyles not just for me. To venture into investment too is good but am afraid of your motive to make money at 17, please well to face education then while learning crypto currency.

And finally am sure you're not working, where did you intends to always get money from to fund your wallet?  Crypto investment required a lot to bear, the risks, the time frame and patients, the ups and downs as you said. So just know much about crypto while growing.
I know a 15 years old coder who is almost a genius, he knows coding to the core and he is also into building apps and software, age is just a number and please do not discourage this person because he is 17 years old, also why are you on here if not to make money from crypto? I got into crypto in my 20s but that's when I knew about crypto, if I knew about crypto in my 15 I would have joined the train a very long time ago.

In today's world, you will see underage doing things that even those in their 50s can't do, avoid judging someone because of their age, knowledge doesn't know age, I remember people telling me almost the same thing when I was new in crypto, like how are you going to keep buying Bitcoin every month? What are you doing that's bringing you money? All these questions are expected only from the naysayers.

They just want to know, that's all, but mind you, we don't know OP, how he is going to keep investing will never be known to us, because that's the way it should be, it's possible for a 17 years old to invest in Bitcoin, homes can't be compared, pocket money can't be compared, family can't be compare, leave this boy be.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
ROLLBOTS
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
   PLAY NOW   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2023, 05:25:54 PM

i get $2 weekly pocket money, i am just learning about bitcoin. ..

Obviously you should have spent that money on lunch. I think that the main problem you face when investing in bitcoin is the high network fees. How do you solve this problem, because most of your money is spent on commission when buying and transferring to a wallet?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██