Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:53:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you know a suitable environment to engage in Bitcoin discussions  (Read 151 times)
GiftedMAN

Activity: 840
Merit: 553

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2023, 03:14:18 PM

When talking about Bitcoin, be cautious about what you disclose to others. It's important to refrain from sharing sensitive details such as private keys or account information, and to remain vigilant of anyone who may request this information from you. If you must have a conversation about Bitcoin online or over the phone, it's recommended to use encrypted messaging apps such as Signal or WhatsApp to safeguard the privacy of your discussions.

Don't you think in giving certain information any one who wishes to ask about private keys is after your downfall?  As it is impossible not to disclose the password of my phone and computer to any one I think it is more important not to talk about my private keys or Bitcoin investment to people regardless of the level of familiarity or trust because Bitcoin itself is privacy and anyone that is associated with it ought to live a private life.

When it comes to sharing some sensitive information about keys and account information, newbies are easily attracted because they are yet to understand the importance of security but information like this will enlighten their understanding.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ancafe

Activity: 1652
Merit: 710

View Profile
April 13, 2023, 04:02:09 PM

In those rare instances how do we really know we are safe with who so ever we chose to discuss matters like this with and also how do we choose our venue for having this conversations because most times discussing this through phone call can be risky as well because the walls have ears and many network providers record calls been held by their customers and this can also become a tool that can put the hodler at hgh risk.
This forum is an ideal place for us to discuss bitcoin, because many topics discuss bitcoin in detail and in general, in my area bitcoin is not friendly to discuss and many people do not believe bitcoin as a promising investment. Having discussions with them would be a waste of time for me and better try to do something more useful discussing bitcoins on forums and I'm sure many people have a much better understanding than us.

It's very limited in my area to discuss bitcoin, but surprisingly I actually trust bitcoin more as one of the investments I choose. There are many risks that we will accept and if we don't know the basic knowledge about bitcoin, then it will be quite easy for them to deceive anyone.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: