Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your take on the pump coming?  (Read 1268 times)
arabspaceship123

Activity: 868
Merit: 190

I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 12:14:58 AM

I've experienced it when ppl say bitcoin's failing. They don't understand how it works because they're disappointed when it doesn't make money like they've foresaw. If they'd invested with clear sight they'll see short selling doesn't always work it's about long time possibilities so you'll have to sell later to amass profits.

I think people are too quickly claiming things against Bitcoin. I have trader friends that lately bought Bitcoin and tried to make money over it. When I was discussing with them, they kept claiming Bitcoin is dying, Bitcoin is failing etc. I think short term traders don't understand nature of Bitcoin so when they buy and wait, they are like they MUST make money through it OR it's fail. Average trader isn't aware how long term project Bitcoin is.

██████████   ARABSPACESHIP 123     سفينة الفضاء العربية ١٢٣   ██████
|  | ||     |   
avatar & signature available to rent   |     || |  |

█████████████████  
Hire me to design your websites   █████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 06:00:07 AM

I think people are too quickly claiming things against Bitcoin. I have trader friends that lately bought Bitcoin and tried to make money over it. When I was discussing with them, they kept claiming Bitcoin is dying, Bitcoin is failing etc. I think short term traders don't understand nature of Bitcoin so when they buy and wait, they are like they MUST make money through it OR it's fail. Average trader isn't aware how long term project Bitcoin is.

Perhaps your friends lack knowledge about bitcoin or they are failing and want to find someone to blame and not admit their mistakes.  I also have a few friends, before investing, they made it very clear that they had great faith in bitcoin.  but when they lose money or the results are not what they expected, they constantly blame and criticize bitcoin.  they failed with their greed and stupid thinking but they are too embarrassed to admit their faults so they will blame anything they can. To me, those are losers and they don't deserve to hold bitcoin.
Before making an investment, we need to have good knowledge in the field we want to invest in. Don't just listen to what people who have been successful say, but try to study it well so that if there is a failure in the investment we make, we can still fix it. I think this is a very stupid thing to blame investments because we fail in this area and this is often done by those who are lazy to study the mistakes they make and correct them, because they will not be able to get a profit from the investments we make without the knowledge and experience we have have.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 12:16:52 PM

I've experienced it when ppl say bitcoin's failing. They don't understand how it works because they're disappointed when it doesn't make money like they've foresaw. If they'd invested with clear sight they'll see short selling doesn't always work it's about long time possibilities so you'll have to sell later to amass profits.

If the market turned against them, they think like that, always assuming that they fully understand the situation, but once something went
wrong then, that's the beginning of regretting their investment.

Most of them who do short-term trading mostly lost their money, fear of the volatility and are unable to handle the pressure of holding while
the market is still unclear.

Better to buy when you are fully sure if what your plan is not just for the current situation but also if there're unexpected circumstances.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 12:57:54 PM

My take is that Bitcoin will manage to somehow surpass the 90k$ range and it will also stabilize for a while in that area but I would also not be surprised if wee see Bitcoin above 100k in the next bull run. Signs so far are great because we continue to be near 30k mark with swings above and under and that makes me think it's just massive accumulation and that's why the price is being for some months in this area.

This also signifies that a Bull run in cryptocurrency space is imminent and it's just a matter of time until we get it.  Smiley

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
danadc

Activity: 966
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 03:20:24 PM

My take is that Bitcoin will manage to somehow surpass the 90k$ range and it will also stabilize for a while in that area but I would also not be surprised if wee see Bitcoin above 100k in the next bull run. Signs so far are great because we continue to be near 30k mark with swings above and under and that makes me think it's just massive accumulation and that's why the price is being for some months in this area.

This also signifies that a Bull run in cryptocurrency space is imminent and it's just a matter of time until we get it.  Smiley

I also think the same, for me the way the market is is a great option to buy and keep, or touch it until it goes up to a great price, I always look for a way to do a lot of analysis on the items and trying to understand their analysis, but I understand more the point of life of how things are Seen at the moment, for example with the wars, with Israel and Gaza , Russia and Ukraine , all this helps to have an idea, because it is not a global conflict but it can be seen global if many countries enter to occupy or intervene so that it is with more support for a Particular country because big wars Start like that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
adultcrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 03:35:35 PM

I did not really how you arrived at the $90k range since price has not approach that area. I actually share the same sentiment with you that the next halving will lead to price a new ATH. The present market condition is sufficient to make one conclude that next halving will see a huge rise in price.

One other factor that is favouring a good rise is the popularity that Bitcoin have gained. The awareness in Bitcoin is just great and I look forward to a good ride

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: