Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:08:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE WAY FORWARD  (Read 166 times)
Die_empty

Activity: 714
Merit: 995

Give all before death

View Profile
May 15, 2023, 03:29:33 AM

I just learnt about this forum from a brother I visited. Haven scrolled some posts here, I was impressed and interested in this crypto forum.
All I need is the way forward.
The bitcoin space is wide and complex, so you might have to identify the areas that interest you and focus on them. Your early stage in this forum should be a time of reading and observing how things are done in the forum. As you have heard from other members this forum is guided by some written and unwritten rules. These written rules cannot be found on a single document but you can access them in different threads, especially in the Meta sections. Also, ensure you read the rules of every section before you engage in any discussion. Concerning the unwritten rules you will learn them as you keep engaging in the forum. You will be able to observe the way of life in the forum.

This forum promotes freedom of speech and expression so be free and express yourself because you are unique and have something to offer. You are welcome.

BitHeir

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2023, 03:30:42 AM

Great to have you here. You can browse throw the threads of rules and regulations, and also in this board of Beginners & Help
I don't digest all those topics but I want to share them to OP. Those topics can be useful for OP.

Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ
[Bitcointalk sticky threads] Newbies - read before starting.
Beginners & Help Encyclopedia
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: