Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: G20 Meet - Always consider Crypto as problem to the monetary world. New update  (Read 287 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 04:52:12 PM

Wow, it's like a huge crypto party, and everyone's on the guest list! India's Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman, wants global teamwork to tackle the crypto chaos, like bitcoin. Crypto's like a wild bronco that needs to be roped in. Yee-haw!

The G20 and members agree that a single country can't handle crypto alone. They're fast to face the crypto challenge, and it's fantastic! During India's G20 presidency, they'll tackle a "synthesis paper" on crypto-related matters.

Let's unite and create a solid strategy to manage crypto assets. It's like a superhero alliance, but instead of battling bad guys, they're battling crypto! Can't wait to see the outcome. Trust me, it'll be huge!
I don't consider this as a crypto party because they said that crypto is always a problem. A true crypto party is when all people or country that are involved are into cryptos. Also, not all are invited on this happening but it's said, there is only 20 countries. I don't get it, why you seem to be happy there when they are going to tackle crypto? Are you out of your mind already? LoL.

A single country can ban cryptos but other countries who legalize it can still use it. Maybe they are jealous with that fact and want's that country to join them on their plans about banning crypto for good but I don't think other countries will agree on that when they know that they can benefit with cryptos greatly.
The most powerful countries around the world have tried to bully tax havens into raising their taxes as high as in those nations or to not service the people of their countries, and tax havens have done everything they can to stop or at least delay the adoption of those policies, but do they do this because they care about the freedoms of other people? Of course not, they do it because they obtain tremendous benefits through it, and I expect the same to happen if bitcoin was to be banned by most countries around the world.
karabiber

Activity: 1372
Merit: 654

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 04:59:19 PM

Regulating cryptocurrencies through legal means can give them more trust and be accessible to everyone but this is a decision contrary to the emergence of cryptocurrencies  philosophy.
My country is within the G20 and it is unclear how the regulation dealing with digital assets will be implemented in my country.  

India's G20 leadership ends in November 2023 and will there be cryptocurrency reform to cover the G20 in the next 7 months? I think for a short time and what the Indian finance minister said will remain as a suggestion.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Unbunplease
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1159

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2023, 11:36:50 PM

The G20 meeting is first and foremost a meeting of global manipulators. So don't take their words or threats seriously. They, too, trade in the cryptocurrency market - and transactions are not necessarily made through exchanges. Therefore, it is not beneficial for them to impose a ban on cryptocurrency transactions. I don't think they will be sawing off the bough they are sitting on.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 01:20:13 PM

~

Ikr? Which is probably why most people aren't even taking this news seriously since they already know that it would be quite difficult for the parties involved to make the best decisions that would really give the best possible outcomes not just for the parties involved but also for the entirety of the people currently in or are still about to jump into this industry. Honestly, the only thing I am interested about is what ridiculous policies they would come up with so I can have myself a good laugh while also being prepared for whatever changes I may have to make if needed be on my trading plans if the market gets influenced in some way due to this nonsense they're pulling.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 03:44:21 AM

The G20 meeting is first and foremost a meeting of global manipulators. So don't take their words or threats seriously. They, too, trade in the cryptocurrency market - and transactions are not necessarily made through exchanges. Therefore, it is not beneficial for them to impose a ban on cryptocurrency transactions. I don't think they will be sawing off the bough they are sitting on.
The powerful always set a series of rules for them and another set which is very different for the rest of the population, and they do not like one bit that bitcoin allows almost everyone to have similar powers than the ones they have, so even if they are using bitcoin for their purposes you can be sure they are going to try to avoid that the rest of the population does the same, and while this is quite difficult to do at a technical level I am sure that at some point they will try to do it anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: