Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:13:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are these two concepts like happiness and joy for you?  (Read 168 times)
Giorg54 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 06:46:15 PM

What does happiness and joy mean to you, what is it? write your age

happiness is to be healthy, and joy would like to have more opportunities to achieve their goals) I'm in my early 30s
Yes, the most important thing now is health, but I still want to see the differences between these concepts and how they can exist separately.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 08:46:58 PM

Happiness is a milder expression of joy, or an expression of hope that something is moving towards joy.

The fact of the resurrection is like a science fiction story, except that it is real. We will all be raised to life at the last day of the existence of this earth... and maybe this whole universe. The resurrection for me is something that takes away a lot of fear of death. Jesus took the penalty for my mistakes in front of God. This makes my resurrection to be a joyful thing.

Oh sure. I fear the idea of having pain in this life, and in death. But I know that such pain will only last for a short time, even if it seems long, and that God is protecting me even in this life, because of what Jesus did for me (us). Then my time will be forever with God, Who wanted to be my Father, and Who became my Father rather than an enemy, because of what Jesus did for me (us) on the cross.

You can make my joy even greater, by showing me that you accept Jesus as your Savior. We will be in Heaven, together... in righteousness, for ever and ever.

Eternity is a long time. We need all the people we can get to be with us in Heaven, just so we can have joy in each other in eternity. I pity those who will not accept their Jesus-salvation. Eternity without God and without the joy of joyful contact even with other people will be terrible for them... as they are dissolved further and further toward nothingness for ever and ever.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: