Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Back to 2019, Harry Maguire or £80million for Bitcoin?  (Read 46 times)
Gun Boat (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 04:03:00 PM

Don't find this amusing in anyway possible, that's because, So much have been said about Manchester United Captain-England defender Harry Maguire who was signed from Leicester City for £80million 2019.

He must have been delighted to make Manchester United his number one choice,  but judging for the past three years, Harry Maguire hasn't been much of a useful player to the club as he should be.  Some say he is the worst value for money signing in Manchester United's history.

He has let so much pressure on him and has responded sluggishly, Such a player for that value should be worthy of high performance for the club but all we see is horrible shows and lack of self belief.
Yes the idea would be said to be biased,  but, I honestly think Manchester United should have invested into Bitcoin than buying Harry Maguire,  The Bears and Bulls off course wouldn't have caused more horrific scenes, also increased blood pressure on Manchester United fans.  In financial circumstances I mean crises, Man United would have falled back to the Pumps Bitcoin had. So back to 2019, Harry Maguire or £80million for Bitcoin? Genuine Opinions!

PS: Don't shoot the messenger. 🙃

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 04:58:04 PM

Bitcoin was at $61k  as at the time of Maguires signing, today its half that
Maguire has been a colossal failure at United but I don't think Unite would have made profits too if they had bought Bitcoin with that 80million euros in 2019.
The difference is, Manchester United would have still made profit in future with their bitcoin investment, but they would get nothing from Maguire. They never did, they never will.

Just think of Maguire as a bad investment. It happens everything, even to the best of us.
Personally, I feel Maguire was a better investment for Man United than Hazard for Madrid.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Merit.s

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2023, 05:18:22 PM

Bitcoin was at $61k  as at the time of Maguires signing, today its half that
Maguire has been a colossal failure at United but I don't think Unite would have made profits too if they had bought Bitcoin with that 80million euros in 2019.
The difference is, Manchester United would have still made profit in future with their bitcoin investment, but they would get nothing from Maguire. They never did, they never will.

Just think of Maguire as a bad investment. It happens everything, even to the best of us.
Personally, I feel Maguire was a better investment for Man United than Hazard for Madrid.
You are right that Maguire isn't as wasteful as Hazard. Bitcoin is an asset that keeps increasing in value as time passes by and it has a volatile nature,which makes it superb. Properties and human depreciates in values as time goes on,that is why investing in bitcoin in 2019 with that amount will be more profitable than investing in Maguire. I believe that this club managers sometimes don't know that such player will decline in performance in a very short period. That is why it is good to buy the players very young,we are only humans and wouldn't be able to look into the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: