Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:02:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is fear in the market, isn't it time to buy?  (Read 597 times)
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 11:40:34 PM

If you can buy and hold now, it is good for you because the market is still very normal in 2022. If you buy this market, you will see that when the market conditions are good, you will get a good profit from it. That is why it is better to buy now and long.  You have to keep it for the time being and you will get profit from it
It's normal for people who understands the market trends, the situation is quite bearish already, for some they might panic and dump their holding, but for a wise investors, they will see the situation an opportunity to buy and to HODL until the bull market will eventually arrive.

Even more aware and experienced investors are not buying yet. As you wrote, the market is still bearish, so there is a very high probability that the prices of cryptocurrencies will continue to fall. Whoever buys when the price is at the bottom will earn the most. In my opinion, this is not the bottom yet.

You simply cannot time the bottom though.

Otherwise, you'd be earning a ton of money without much risk.

Everyone says buy low sell high obviously, but the hard part is to time these buys and sells. You're much better off as a long term believer in the technology and just DCA when prices are reasonably low and sell off chunks when prices are reasonably high, without specifically timing the market.

Smiley
sonmezmstf1978

Activity: 266
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 06:51:49 PM

Now there is a fear of investors in the market. Bitcoin has lost over 50% of its ATH since its recent drop, the fear index hit 13, and even altcoins that have held up well on this downtrend like NEAR, LINK, LUNA, FTM have also lost value. Short positions increase Everyone is in a panic, many fix losses and sell....

Does this mean that we have felt the bottom and there will be a rebound soon? Is it time to buy?

I think this period was the perfect investment opportunity. Because every stock market that makes a bottom will always reach the top it has always seen. When BTC hits $64000 and crosses the breakout point of $40000, spring will come again.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 03:12:30 AM

Now there is a fear of investors in the market. Bitcoin has lost over 50% of its ATH since its recent drop, the fear index hit 13, and even altcoins that have held up well on this downtrend like NEAR, LINK, LUNA, FTM have also lost value. Short positions increase Everyone is in a panic, many fix losses and sell....

Does this mean that we have felt the bottom and there will be a rebound soon? Is it time to buy?
instead of asking this that time? you should have bought altcoins that you wanted , but of course aside from that LUNA that surely you are regretting now because of the scam they faced .
but the rest of your coins are good so mind updating us now what had happened? did you come out with best solution and profit?

I think this period was the perfect investment opportunity. Because every stock market that makes a bottom will always reach the top it has always seen. When BTC hits $64000 and crosses the breakout point of $40000, spring will come again.
what about now that BTC breakout 40,000 again ? is this the spring coming?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Makus

Activity: 336
Merit: 223

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 10:35:05 AM

Indeed what you guys experience back there was something too tragic to explain, by then I have not started my crypto accumulation journey, I can't even imagine the feeling of seeing your precious coin going back to the trenches, but however the market now seems to be regaining strength and heading towards a new ATH hopefully when e get to the bull run. However those who kept believing and never sold their coins, would still be proud of holding strong, and I admire such persons for their patient, no wonder they say crypto is for long term holders, because if you sell now, the price might not go back to that previous on again because the market seem to be going up when we zoom out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: