Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:42:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does It takes time for market to be bull  (Read 616 times)
kro55

Activity: 1638
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 08:57:43 AM

-snip-
Bitcoin's rise from $17k to $30k is amazing, but that doesn't mean we'll be able to sustain that momentum without any support. Don't expect too much when the halving event has not happened or the world economy has not recovered.
But hope will certainly always be there, despite the turmoil of the world economy that has not yet recovered and affected various sectors.
But Bitcoin is still Bitcoin, when the market is hit by a crisis it will be an opportunity for Bitcoin to exist.
We'll just wait for the halving to happen next year. ahead of the halving as before, the Bitcoin market looks better and maybe it will happen this halving.
Don't lose hope, because it will be your stimulation to keep believing that Bitcoin will reach a new ATH.

I'm not saying I've lost hope or telling people to stop hoping. I mean, bitcoin is part of the world economy, and if the economy goes wrong, it is very difficult for bitcoin to go against it and create a spike. Let's see what happened in 2022 when inflation was high, interest rates rose too fast, and bitcoin was impacted hard. I still believe that there is a correlation between bitcoin and the world economy. I like to live realistically, I will only dare to think about ATH only after the halving happens and the economy gradually recovers.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1730

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 04:38:00 PM

-snip-
I still believe that there is a correlation between bitcoin and the world economy. I like to live realistically, I will only dare to think about ATH only after the halving happens and the economy gradually recovers.
2021 will be the peak and 2022 will be the year when everything goes back to basics due to high inflation and the influence of the global economy, due to various factors such as interest rates that continue to rise.

There is indeed a correlation between Bitcoin and the world economy.
But some of the economic problems experienced by banks and some banks went bankrupt, it became an opportunity for Bitcoin to exist and become an option.
and we can see that surge happening in the last few months.

For now, bitcoin is still on hold and waiting for the FED's announcement about raising interest rates again and of course, this will be an influence when Bitcoin starts to fall again.

I appreciate your caution and always being realistic in thinking about Bitcoin's ATH.
But we can see when the days leading up to ATH, bitcoin market movements will usually be seen and will indicate whether bitcoin will be bullish or not.
woez

Activity: 436
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 05:06:04 PM

I have been wondering why does it take so much time for bitcoin price to bull and whenever it try's coming up it takes just some few hours or days to drop drastically or changes in percentage.
Does this means bitcoin can not maintain bull sign for about 7 months or 1 year straight up without having to change and show bear signs?
Can someone explain this to me i am curious to know, and if this question already ask please ref me topic to read so i can lock this?

Thank you.

I think everyone here is very familiar with the current state that the cryptocurrency market is still on its way and the lack of clear regulatory guidelines can contribute to market uncertainty and volatility. As regulations continue to evolve, it is likely that the market will become more stable and mature. If you look further, the cryptocurrency market is still relatively new and lacks the same level of maturity and stability as traditional financial markets. As a result, it is susceptible to large price swings and market volatility. This volatility can be exacerbated by the fact that the market is largely driven by speculative trading and sentiment, which can change quickly and cause large price movements.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 05:09:03 PM

Our expectation is that the value of Bitcoin will always increase, but we do not worry that the value of Bitcoin will decrease. With the increase in the value of Bitcoin, the value of Bitcoin will not increase as we expect. The price of Bitcoin will increase at a certain pace. In 2022, we have seen that Bitcoin is constantly in a downward market position, but if we consider 2022, the market has come to a much better state in 2023. Maybe in 2023 Bitcoin price did not increase as much as we expected but we should be satisfied with the amount of price increase. And the price rise of Bitcoin is not over. The price of Bitcoin is likely to increase in the coming days.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███