Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:55:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (5 Spots open) Join Revolut under my link & get €25+€10 in cash or crypto  (Read 220 times)
yiskadesign (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 10:10:00 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2023, 09:41:03 AM by yiskadesign

Revolut Sign Up Bonus (€25+€10 withdrawable cash or crypto)

Offer valid until: 2023/05/09

Only 5 spots available.

You can have the bonuses credited to you in around one hour.
You just need to follow a few simple steps:

1. Complete the sign up process for a Revolut account with the referral link provided by me.*
This includes passing Revolut's KYC verification.
*Please note: If you have previously signed up for Revolut, you won't be able to claim the bonus.
Message me for the referral link!

2. Top up your Revolut account with the required minimum amount from an external source, such as a card top-up or transfer from another bank.*
*The required minimum deposit amounts vary by region - it is typically around €10.
Transfers from other Revolut accounts won't count towards this requirement.

3. Order a free physical card*
*Delivery fees might be charged; depending on country and other factors decided by Revolut.

4. Make 3 card purchases with each purchase amounting to the required minimum amount.*
You can also complete the 3 purchases with an instant ready virtual card in the Revolut app - to receive the bonus immediately.
*The required minimum transaction amounts vary by region - it is typically around €3-5 - not all types of card transactions are considered valid purchases.
Transactions involving gambling, gift cards, currency exchange services, and money transfers may not be considered valid purchases.

If you successfully complete all these steps, you will receive your €25 bonus within 1 hour directly to your Revolut balance or to your selected crypto address.
Please note that if you reverse any of these steps after completing them, you won't receive the reward, or the reward that was previously paid may be reversed.*
For example, if you cancel your card before receiving it or refund one of the purchases, the reward may be invalidated.
*Reward payout via crypto is only available for trusted Bitcointalk users.

5. After completing Revolut's KYC within the app; you can also claim around €10 worth of Learn & Earn crypto rewards - that can be instantly converted to whatever currency you like; inside the app.

6. Enjoy free €35.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptSafe

Activity: 742
Merit: 423

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 12:16:21 PM

OP I checked your profile and discovered that you are a new bie with just few activities and no reputation here which would be very difficult for you to scale through. From the looks, seems your are running a refferal affiliate marketing for the organization.

I saw this while reading through;
"Complete the sign-up process and pass our onboarding checks. If you don't meet our requirements, you won't be eligible for the reward."
does it mean that you request for kyc indirectly before deeming a registered members for for the bonus rewards attached? Why I said kyc because of the words used by you as "onboarding checks" and it is otherwise a kyc process.

And lastly, I do not mean to discredit your product and Services, but it is obvious this is the kind of format scammers do use  to lure their unsuspecting participants to falling victim of their acts.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
yiskadesign (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 12:29:29 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2023, 12:43:00 PM by yiskadesign

OP I checked your profile and discovered that you are a new bie with just few activities and no reputation here which would be very difficult for you to scale through. From the looks, seems your are running a refferal affiliate marketing for the organization.

"Complete the sign-up process and pass our onboarding checks. If you don't meet our requirements, you won't be eligible for the reward."
does it mean that you request for kyc indirectly before deeming a registered members for for the bonus rewards attached? Why I said kyc because of the words used by you as "onboarding checks" and it is otherwise a kyc process.

And lastly, I do not mean to discredit your product and Services, but it is obvious this is the kind of format scammers do use  to lure their unsuspecting participants to falling victim of their acts.

Thank you for the reply.
I was not clear enough - was kinda confusing. Just edited the post with more details added.
This is just the Revolut offer from my App.
I give the participant the official revolut referral link (that I copy from the app) and they register as usual on Revolut - I dont ask for any information - everything KYC will be done on Revolut's side.
The basically offer me around 40 euros for a refferal who joins under me. I can only do this 5 times during the promotional period, why the spots are limited.

I posted this if maybe someone wanted to try out Revolut and I could also make some money, like 15 euros. Cheesy

Its not even about the money for me. Wink
I think this post actually is a fair entry for me, as I actually joined in 2014 - just never been active. There is no risk involved whatsoever.

Feel free to ask about Revolut in general as well or whatever I could help with.
lucifur

Activity: 305
Merit: 69

Designing for everyone

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 01:16:21 PM

Since you are a newbie, I think that it wil be better to get the funds escrowed since there is a deposit requirement.
yiskadesign (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 01:38:41 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2023, 11:36:16 PM by yiskadesign

Since you are a newbie, I think that it wil be better to get the funds escrowed since there is a deposit requirement.

Actually if you register to Revolut you deposit to your own account and you spend on whatever you want to buy anyways - only charge you might have to actually pay is shipping cost for the card - if applicable - shipping might be free; depending on country, account type and other factors.

But sure, if a Trusted member is down to join and this is a necessity to establish trust, I can put the minimal deposit amount (in crypto of choice) on a mutually accepted Escrow service.

Also after completing KYC you can claim almost €10 worth of learn & earn crypto rewards - that can be converted to whatever currency you like; inside the app.
CryptSafe

Activity: 742
Merit: 423

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 02:19:36 PM

And lastly, I do not mean to discredit your product and Services, but it is obvious this is the kind of format scammers do use  to lure their unsuspecting participants to falling victim of their acts.

Thank you for the reply.
I was not clear enough - was kinda confusing. Just edited the post with more details added.
I give the participant the official revolut referral link (that I copy from the app) and they register as usual on Revolut - I dont ask for any information - everything KYC will be done on Revolut's side.
The basically offer me around 40 euros for a refferal who joins under me. I can only do this 5 times during the promotional period, why the spots are limited.

I posted this if maybe someone wanted to try out Revolut and I could also make some money, like 15 euros. Cheesy

I think this post actually is a fair entry for me, as I actually joined in 2014 - just never been active. There is no risk involved whatsoever.

Feel free to ask about Revolut in general as well or whatever I could help with.

OP, I will advise you to take out time to reading the forum policies and guidelines so you could scale through without any challenges. From your post, I can tell you did not do the needful while making this thread and I will always inform you that she forum frowns at affiliate referral bonus and links onboard this platform. This can be likely to you Shilling your product on behalf of your organization here which is not appropriate and you risk getting your account banned or suspended.

It would be  nice your organization creates an announcement thread for their products and you be their representative either way you or they deemed it fit to getting their presence here been recognized.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
yiskadesign (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 04:05:35 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2023, 11:38:25 PM by yiskadesign

Thank you for the reply.

OP, I will advise you to take out time to reading the forum policies and guidelines so you could scale through without any challenges. From your post, I can tell you did not do the needful while making this thread and I will always inform you that she forum frowns at affiliate referral bonus and links onboard this platform. This can be likely to you Shilling your product on behalf of your organization here which is not appropriate and you risk getting your account banned or suspended.

It would be  nice your organization creates an announcement thread for their products and you be their representative either way you or they deemed it fit to getting their presence here been recognized.

I kinda failed to understand your last reply completely...Did I post in the wrong category?
This is just a sign up offer I wanted to share.
I am not a representative from Revolut, just an absolute regular user.
Dont mistake my ability to write nice looking sentences for being a representative. Cheesy
I will reread the Policies and Guidelines right now.
entebah

Activity: 1548
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 08:49:14 PM

I'm interested to do this but are there any countries where we can't use the physical card? and maybe using a trusted escrow you can get many people to join under your referral link

yiskadesign (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 11:22:59 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2023, 11:35:19 PM by yiskadesign

I'm interested to do this but are there any countries where we can't use the physical card? and maybe using a trusted escrow you can get many people to join under your referral link

Thank you for your reply!
Every Revolut card can be used worldwide where Master Card or VISA is accepted.
However Revolut currently only welcomes Users to join; who are either legal residents of Australia, Singapore, Switzerland, Japan, the United Kingdom, the United States or the European Economic Area (EEA). The EEA includes: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.

I am happy to do it with a trusted escrow and have the coins ready right now, if you are still interested.
yiskadesign (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 03:46:59 PM

still looking for 5 people...
Broadanbig

Activity: 448
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 04:19:54 PM

still looking for 5 people...
OP, I see you are trying to run advertisement with a promotional content onbehalf of your project which I think is not clear with members of this platform.

OP as you can see, people are now wiser and are also very careful of how they engage with these sorts of activities so as not to get scammed. Your explanations seems complicated and confusing making the product suspicious. As I can see you are yet to get anybody interested since after posting.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: