Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:32:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe I should wait before owning my bitcoin  (Read 674 times)
FUCKBSVFUCK

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 02:16:39 PM

You can wait a bit during that time. I know its really frustrating to use to trade but I always wait for my capital to enter bitcoin. If I feel like a trader, I trade it with my money. Even if it goes down from last year it will be good to buy the first set and trade the second. I will not panic to keep it, I will buy a few days later for my capital so I can make my first investment. Just to be certain, I need to be sure that this time is already to be done.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monedauno

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 05:42:45 PM

A:

There are a few things to consider before you decide to buy bitcoin.

Don't buy it at the time of the trade.
Don
DiMarxist

Activity: 280
Merit: 206

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 06:36:10 PM

If you want to wait you you wait, and if you want you can buy any time to owns your bitcoin, as far as the price is below $30k, you can buy any time, but if you buy now, you will holding it for long term to get a huge profits, and don't use big amount to invest when you are starting remember to invest an amount that you can afford to lose, or buying on monthly basis or per year. I think it's s depends on the person because some who has analysis will buy one time in a dip because when you bought it on right time you can get a double profits.

hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 08:06:35 PM

You can invest some amount of your salary as a start even if it's not what you planned for before but take action because idle money is a waste, put it into use by buying some amount as a starter.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 09:46:37 PM

Eventually you'll outgrow the habit of relying solely on these votes and these polls to make your move in the market. Heck, I'll even go as far as saying that you will most probably buy bitcoins blindly if the goal is for the long-term. I think a lot of people here would agree about that. For now, before buying anythin, maybe learn as much as you can first. Learn about wallets prior to learning about market movements. A lot of scams and attacks have become sophisticated over the year that it's scary to be ignorant of them and how to avoid them.
Well, good thing that you take caution before you buy, and analyzing the chart first will help you decide on when it’s best to buy. However, the more you stay in the market, the more you outgrow relying to charts for your decision making. As long as you notice there is a sharp decline, then take advantage of buying bitcoin. But never use an amount that is too big, as you have no guarantees when will the price will recover. And be responsible for the security of your own wallet, so you won’t end up losing all your funds because of scams.

Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 11:56:36 PM

You can wait a bit during that time. I know its really frustrating to use to trade but I always wait for my capital to enter bitcoin. If I feel like a trader, I trade it with my money. Even if it goes down from last year it will be good to buy the first set and trade the second. I will not panic to keep it, I will buy a few days later for my capital so I can make my first investment. Just to be certain, I need to be sure that this time is already to be done.
If anyone of us thinks that waiting after now to buy Bitcoin would be the best option then they do not forget that holding at the early stage is better than buying when the bull market had already started. We don't need to keep wasting time to buy Bitcoin especially when we do not have good knowledge about how the market works. There is need for us to make us tya we keep buying as the price is fluctuating, mostly when it comes down below what we expected. Those that had invested in Bitcoin before now are really in money because they were able to invest at the early stage.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Inwestour

Activity: 994
Merit: 949

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 09:35:25 AM

If anyone of us thinks that waiting after now to buy Bitcoin would be the best option then they do not forget that holding at the early stage is better than buying when the bull market had already started. We don't need to keep wasting time to buy Bitcoin especially when we do not have good knowledge about how the market works. There is need for us to make us tya we keep buying as the price is fluctuating, mostly when it comes down below what we expected. Those that had invested in Bitcoin before now are really in money because they were able to invest at the early stage.
The later you start buying, the less profit you will get, this is a simple rule. Is it too late to buy now? The answer will depend only on how much profit you plan to receive. I think that if you buy now you can expect to increase your investment x2 - x3, this is the least you can get in a bull market, for some this is a very good result, but of course everything will depend on your investment capital. If you start with a small amount, want to buy now and hope to get x10 on the next bull run, then most likely you will not succeed, bitcoin becomes more expensive and because of this it is more difficult for it to show such a large increase as it was in the past, but it is still very interesting for investment and has great potential.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 10:41:10 AM

I will let this be my guide, will wait till the Buy has the highest vote. Money investment need to be carefully planned. This is just my plan, you can advice or give it kudos.

Perhaps you are right as it was very important in investing but crypto is likely different and the moving behavior of the market is absolutely unpredictable. It was the best time to buy Bitcoin during the correction and it was encouraging to do that as well. But as we know that Bitcoin will surely recover, I don't think it was necessary to become reliant on what it showed on the chart and wait to rise again before buying. Being a long-term investor, not all the time I should have to follow it but rather make a decision to buy when the price is quite low.

Josefjix

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 02:54:32 PM

The later you start buying, the less profit you will get, this is a simple rule. Is it too late to buy now? The answer will depend only on how much profit you plan to receive. I think that if you buy now you can expect to increase your investment x2 - x3, this is the least you can get in a bull market, for some this is a very good result, but of course everything will depend on your investment capital. If you start with a small amount, want to buy now and hope to get x10 on the next bull run, then most likely you will not succeed, bitcoin becomes more expensive and because of this it is more difficult for it to show such a large increase as it was in the past, but it is still very interesting for investment and has great potential.
There is always time to buy, and it is never too late to purchase bitcoin. It doesn't matter how many submissions you missed out on, it's a major project in the market that's keeping all hope for the coin's bull run alive. Missing out on entries is something entirely different; bitcoins are really crucial, and bagging the coins to the best of my ability will result in massive returns during the bull season. I'm desperate to buy more bitcoins during the bear season; it's one of the best times to buy bitcoins at a low price and sell them when the price reaches the all-time high.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x