Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:39:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About shit coins  (Read 193 times)
Ojima-ojo

Activity: 714
Merit: 429

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 09:18:20 PM

This article is likely not for people like us since I pay zero attention to other coins apart from Bitcoin and this has given me a lot of peace and stability instead of jumping on the hype of altcoins projects that could possibly cost me my sleep and peace of mind.

I am not doubting the fact that we have some altcoins that have hard some proven track records in thos industries but the question is, how long can we really rely on their credibility to sustain their present market positions, so this is the more reason why shitcoins should be avoided or taken as just a gamble.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4271

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 03:05:26 PM

In conclusion, shitcoins are a significant issue in the cryptocurrency market. They are often created as a quick way for their creators to make a profit, and their value is driven purely by speculation. The lack of regulation in the cryptocurrency market makes it challenging to distinguish legitimate cryptocurrencies from shitcoins, and investors should be aware of the risks before investing in any cryptocurrency.

Source: https://chat.openai.com/c/0f4921a4-1edd-4337-8ba9-299037e59972
Then try launching your project with a new shitcoin and try to sell it to the community. This is what all scammers dream of. But if you delve into the details and understand how projects are added to the exchanges, who performs the services of a market maker and what requirements are presented to projects, then this is not so easy to do now. The rookie doesn't stand a chance.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██