Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginner mistakes and how to avoid them  (Read 494 times)
Mr. Magkaisa

Activity: 756
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 03:04:23 PM

Most of the newbies in crypto space believe once they have a large capital they will definitely succeed in the crypto space, but they are wrong, not knowing that if you can't grow/manage a small account, you can't grow/manage a big account either, their are common mistakes they usually make an I will be giving out tips on how to avoid them,
* Over trading-- it's very important for a day trader to limit the number of trade he/she took in a day.
* Lack of trading plan-- develop a strategy an stick to it, do not ever enters a trade blindly, if not the market will remove you blindly.
* Failure to use stop-loss-- to me it's the most important thing I do while trading, an it's always close to my entry price, I do it that way so that if the trade didn't go as planned, I won't lose more than 10% of my margin.
I don't if anyone have more to add, so I can also learn?

-  To be honest, having a large capital in crypto trading especially if you use it in bitcoin or other top altcoins such as ETH, Matic and BNB, it can really make a good gain every day. But this you must have enough knowledge and idea about cryptocurrency.

Because when it is said that there is enough knowledge in crypto trading that means you know how to analyze, and use trading chart tools to determine when to buy or sell coins and the coins you choose must also be correct because as a trader here in the crypto space you can't make mistakes, you should have that mindset.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 03:47:48 PM

* Over trading-- it's very important for a day trader to limit the number of trade he/she took in a day.
This is one of the reasons I was never profitable in trading. You will also get the impression that trading is simple as long as the setup entry is working. So, instead of being profitable, because you overtrade, the market recoups your earnings, and you may even lose money.

Most people can't monitor themselves when they trade, which is why they have many winning transactions but a negative port at the end of the month.

Some people believe if they overtrade that is when they will make more profits but it is unfortunate that trading is not like that, if one really wants to make profit in trading greed(overtrade) should never be considered.  This is mistake taken by some traders has really lose good amount of money in trading,  it is important to have limits in trading,  and not to force profit from trading by overtrading . This is one of the common risk in trading that needs to be avoided.
There is a reason why traders overtrade; not only are they influenced by their trading performance, but they may make trading their primary source of income, which is not ideal. So, if his daily earnings are insufficient, he will force trade even though the market cannot be read. Consider that even if you do not force trade, you will incur losses; how much more if you do. Forcing trade is not recommended. To prevent being forced to trade, do not make trading as your primary source of income; this will improve the likelihood of your setup materializing.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 602
Merit: 410

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 02:05:28 PM

A beginner is a rather difficult period for every trader. At least when I started working - I also learned enough about it. For work, I chose a broker from the Amarkets company, and studied on a demo account. Was pleased with the results.

Being a beginner in trading requires alot to put in place before you can be able to stand strong with the trading techniques and other required process that goes in line with experience, not everyone like taking a broker for an option being a beginner, they had better give it all it takes to quickly assimilate their learning procedures more faster trying it out by themselves together with obtaining learning materials from different sources.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 11:40:13 PM

This is one of the reasons I was never profitable in trading. You will also get the impression that trading is simple as long as the setup entry is working. So, instead of being profitable, because you overtrade, the market recoups your earnings, and you may even lose money.

Most people can't monitor themselves when they trade, which is why they have many winning transactions but a negative port at the end of the month.

Some people believe if they overtrade that is when they will make more profits but it is unfortunate that trading is not like that, if one really wants to make profit in trading greed(overtrade) should never be considered.  This is mistake taken by some traders has really lose good amount of money in trading,  it is important to have limits in trading,  and not to force profit from trading by overtrading . This is one of the common risk in trading that needs to be avoided.
There is a reason why traders overtrade; not only are they influenced by their trading performance, but they may make trading their primary source of income, which is not ideal. So, if his daily earnings are insufficient, he will force trade even though the market cannot be read. Consider that even if you do not force trade, you will incur losses; how much more if you do. Forcing trade is not recommended. To prevent being forced to trade, do not make trading as your primary source of income; this will improve the likelihood of your setup materializing.
Whats over trade?

Overtrading is the excessive buying and selling of financial instruments, such as stocks, bonds, etc., by an individual trader or a broker. While there are no regulations against individual traders for excessive trading, brokers being regulated bodies may face significant consequences.
https://www.wallstreetmojo.com/overtrading/

On the time that you would really be making yourself that too much confident just because you do see that you could make some few trades and ending up on profitable. You would really
be having those kind of thoughts that you could really do this all day without even trying realize that its not something could be that realistic
because trading isnt only meaning about having profitable trades. It would always matter on how well you do make your actions.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 10:24:41 AM

Most of the newbies in crypto space believe once they have a large capital they will definitely succeed in the crypto space, but they are wrong, not knowing that if you can't grow/manage a small account, you can't grow/manage a big account either, their are common mistakes they usually make an I will be giving out tips on how to avoid them
I feel like most beginners will learn from their mistakes by doing them, that is going to be the case for most of them, not going to be amazing or anything to do so, but it is going to be the reality and there is really nothing to do about it. If they make a mistake and learn from it, they will become better, if they learn nothing from the mistake then they are not going to be great at it and that is going to be a trouble.

Think of it like it is a boring approach, like if you could end up with learning by making a mistake, that is a terrible thing because you lost, but next time you will be better and make a profit thanks to that loss. This is why reading these will not be that easy to solve beginner issues, they have to do them personally and learn from them over time as well.

Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 03:31:43 PM

I feel like most beginners will learn from their mistakes by doing them, that is going to be the case for most of them, not going to be amazing or anything to do so, but it is going to be the reality and there is really nothing to do about it. If they make a mistake and learn from it, they will become better, if they learn nothing from the mistake then they are not going to be great at it and that is going to be a trouble.

Think of it like it is a boring approach, like if you could end up with learning by making a mistake, that is a terrible thing because you lost, but next time you will be better and make a profit thanks to that loss. This is why reading these will not be that easy to solve beginner issues, they have to do them personally and learn from them over time as well.
Most beginners are wrong in setting their own mindset, they are always trapped in greed and think that they will get a lot of money from trading. Without them knowing all the risks they will face, they can start it but not many of them are able to live it well. To get a solution to their problem, at least they have to experience mistakes first or make other people's mistakes as reference material so that they never reach them. They have a lot of things to prepare for, they can't be careless if they don't want to lose a lot of money.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2184
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 05:12:59 PM

A beginner is a rather difficult period for every trader. At least when I started working - I also learned enough about it. For work, I chose a broker from the Amarkets company, and studied on a demo account. Was pleased with the results.

Being a beginner in trading requires alot to put in place before you can be able to stand strong with the trading techniques and other required process that goes in line with experience, not everyone like taking a broker for an option being a beginner, they had better give it all it takes to quickly assimilate their learning procedures more faster trying it out by themselves together with obtaining learning materials from different sources.

I don’t believe in techniques. If you have immense knowledge on a particular coin, then when to buy or when to sell will only help you to gain momentum and profits. I am not saying that techniques don’t work at all, but rather they are secondary. Knowledge should be the top priority. Learn and understand the market and if possible observe the movements for few weeks. See the coins movement and at last when you feel confident, trade with real money. And yes if you are a newbie then trade the amount that you can afford to lose.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 05:36:33 PM

* Lack of trading plan-- develop a strategy an stick to it, do not ever enters a trade blindly, if not the market will remove you blindly.
* Failure to use stop-loss-- to me it's the most important thing I do while trading,
Risk management must be well mastered by a trader. Likewise with other technical mastery that has to do with trading.

For me, overtrading, trading plans and stop losses will be mastered when someone who wants to do trading work is willing to explore knowledge by learning about basic tips and so on which are the main capital, whether the activity is carried out individually or working under the control of a company.
If a trader has gained enough knowledge and experience, he will eventually realized that all these three factors should always be avoided. Otherwise, he will only trade and end up quitting because he experienced consistent losses. And by practicing risk management, a good trader gets to be more aware about its inevitable losses and become more confident to trade more with caution so he will eventually achieved his goals in trading.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 05:42:13 PM

There are so many mistakes beginners or newbies used to make when they enter the market with the curiosity to make money just like the pro traders showing there results for people to see. So traders always think that making money in the market is as easier like showing results for people to see. They forget that these pro traders do not like showing there loses whenever they make significant loses, but it is easy for them to show there big winnings for people to see how good they are.

We need to understand that whether you are a newbie trader or pro trader, everybody do make loses this is what makes the market more strict and difficult to always be a winner always.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 05:53:39 PM

There are so many mistakes beginners or newbies used to make when they enter the market with the curiosity to make money just like the pro traders showing there results for people to see. So traders always think that making money in the market is as easier like showing results for people to see. They forget that these pro traders do not like showing there loses whenever they make significant loses, but it is easy for them to show there big winnings for people to see how good they are.

We need to understand that whether you are a newbie trader or pro trader, everybody do make loses this is what makes the market more strict and difficult to always be a winner always.
That's right, if a trader demonstrates only profitable transactions, then it is worth considering why he does this, he may want recognition from society, or he wants to sell his "win-win" strategy, but there are no such traders who do not lose money, everyone has losses. And I adhere to my point of view that a successful trader will not sell a strategy that is capable of generating income, at best, he will talk about a strategy that has already been worked out and is almost useless.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 06:22:38 PM

That's right, if a trader demonstrates only profitable transactions, then it is worth considering why he does this, he may want recognition from society, or he wants to sell his "win-win" strategy, but there are no such traders who do not lose money, everyone has losses. And I adhere to my point of view that a successful trader will not sell a strategy that is capable of generating income, at best, he will talk about a strategy that has already been worked out and is almost useless.
Losing from trading has no exception. However, you can always chose to minimize from losing if you have working strategies that will help you to be more profitable in trading. But bear in mind that those current working strategies will never stay significant all the time. That’s why you have to update and upgrade your strategies so you can expect trading profits though at some point, we can’t expect to keep on profiting especially when the market condition does not favor our trades.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1146

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 07:33:29 PM

Everything goes with it, your time, money, focus, energy. Everything needs to be done and well calculated because we aren't just talking and trading with cents, yes there may be some mistakes along the road but that's somehow normal and manageable especially if you're just a novice in this field. Just focus until you understand the fundamentals until you know what you need to do next and have a better understanding with it because you already acquired some lessons on the past mistakes.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1851

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2023, 07:43:34 PM

Everything goes with it, your time, money, focus, energy. Everything needs to be done and well calculated because we aren't just talking and trading with cents, yes there may be some mistakes along the road but that's somehow normal and manageable especially if you're just a novice in this field. Just focus until you understand the fundamentals until you know what you need to do next and have a better understanding with it because you already acquired some lessons on the past mistakes.
I agree with what you say, energy, time, patience and the amount of time you have to learn, the more you read books, take courses and increase knowledge is what can help a novice, and not just To a newbie we as traders must always be constantly growing in order to be better at trading, every day you learn something new, you have more knowledge to try to understand a market than when you enter without knowing anything it is like entering a jungle.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 07:59:19 PM

Most of the newbies in crypto space believe once they have a large capital they will definitely succeed in the crypto space, but they are wrong, not knowing that if you can't grow/manage a small account, you can't grow/manage a big account either, their are common mistakes they usually make an I will be giving out tips on how to avoid them,
* Failure to use stop-loss-- to me it's the most important thing I do while trading, an it's always close to my entry price, I do it that way so that if the trade didn't go as planned, I won't lose more than 10% of my margin.
*Emotional impulsive
*Rushing up on getting rich
*Trading disicpline
*Risks management

If you do lack also of these things then you would likely be able to experience up those common mistakes on which newbies do able to commit out. Yes, its not really that easy on avoiding up these things in the first place but with proper engagement or approach and applying out these basic principle then you would really be able to find yourself that it would really be that relevant in speaking about avoiding errors or mistakes.
Somewhat it cant really be obtained unless if you do have that experience because we know that knowledge couldnt really be gained without actual experiencing it for yourself.
This is why theory studies wont really be that sufficient without actual engagement.

jossiel

Activity: 2996
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 08:05:01 PM

In fact, the process of these errors is simply inevitable. A beginner must always make mistakes in order to gain experience in the future. As a result, it will show its result.
There's no doubt that every beginner will have to experience these mistakes and no one can avoid them until they've faced it again maybe for the 2nd or 3rd time or so.

The result will be depending on how the beginner will learn from those experiences and mistakes and how they'll adjust to become better from it. If so, that's where their journey actually starts.

When everyone has learned from all of those mistakes and applies it on trading and then the results are good and comparable in their past trades.

|MINER|

Activity: 1134
Merit: 423

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2023, 08:12:37 PM

I also agreed with yours opinion and I think when a person get into trading they will must be face losses by doing those mistakes and wrong decision. It is not that everything will end or that everything is over because of making mistakes. They have always chances to gain by learning from those mistakes and applied new strategies on trading . And it will be wise if any beginner alert before investing I think most of the beginner most mistakes in trading is they can't control their emotions they also should care of their emotions before jumping on trading.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 05:29:45 AM

I understand that it is not going to be easy to handle your mistakes at first, but if they just make mistakes and try to learn from them, they will lack the education needed. Let's assume you made a mistake, how would you know if it is a mistake or not or how would you know what the mistake was, without actually knowing crypto trading? That means beginners needs to make those mistakes after they studied, so that they could check the mistake and remember from their education what the mistake is, otherwise it doesn't make any sense at all.

I know that plenty of people will be shocked about this but the reality is simple; you learn first then you make a mistake then you learn from the mistake and then you become better at it. That's how it works.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Josefjix

Activity: 1190
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 05:37:01 AM

Risk management is always first in any deal that is going to be completed, knowing the potential earnings as well as the amounts at stake if the trade goes against you. The previously mentioned counsel are totally right, understanding how to set boundaries for the number of trades to take per day regardless of how excellent the market is. Lack of trading structure will also cause newbies to lose a lot of money and will be unable to recover in the same trading position. If a market does not give good trading structure or entry, quit it because you may not be able to withstand what happens after you place your trade. Creating or implementing a trading strategy, sticking to it, and practicing until perfect and confident with it. Failing to use stop losses all because of greed, one of the crucial factor to watch out for when placing trade as a beginner.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 05:37:31 AM

Those tactics are for people who are quite new to the trading scene and are waiting just to get rekt. There are a lot of newbie traders that are going into the market head-on without any safety or any precautions before investing. They might lose everything in one swoop and that could really happen. I think we all have those days and the goal should be to prevent that.

The best way to win is to be consistent and not be emotionally attached towards the market sentiment.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 06:00:27 AM

Beginner traders can make several mistakes while trading. Some common mistakes include not researching the markets properly, trading without a plan, over-reliance on software, failing to cut losses, and overexposing a position. Another common mistake is starting to trade without creating a trading plan. It is also important to keep a personal track record of trading mistakes to learn from them. Beginner traders should do their homework before investing in any altcoin. It is essential to avoid these common trading mistakes to become a successful trader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: