Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:49:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OMNOM on Dogechian  (Read 63 times)
Cryptoababe (OP)

Activity: 708
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 08:25:25 PM

I bought some ONMON coin on Dogechian at Dogechian early stage which later Become dust in my wallet. Like 100 usd becomes 2 usd.
So recently, I checked my portfolio and I see little profit from OMNOM which has pumped more than 1000 percent in a week without getting listed on any new exchange yet.
Is this going to go up futher. I know taking profit is a good thing. But I prefer to take bigger profit. Lol
See here : https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/doge-eat-doge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2024, 08:35:33 PM

LoLz! Greediness will kill you. Well I have been a serious advocate for long term investment for altcoins but some people were attacking me that investing in long term for altcoins is not good because most of them do not live long but I said that is the risk involved and if you can hodle for a very long time and the project does exy for tha time then when the coin starts to rise you will definitely make profit from the coin.

And today you are a living testimony. You invest in the coin and it was 100usdt and it became dusty I. The process and you got angry and dumped the coins for years and only for your to check back and see the coin rrose to 1000, that is good profit from the investment but greediness is showing in your face. And if I were you, I would leave 100 USdt and withdraw the 900 USdt and continue with the 100 again. Well follow your mind.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1383

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 10:54:22 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2024, 11:21:58 PM by albon

The currency is now listed on MEXC; honestly, I have never heard of the OMNOM currency, and I don't know whether its team was looking forward to more listings or not. DYOR, but you should know that they may remain just promises in the end.

I see that the currency has deleted two zeros from its base price, which indicates an increase of 7000% from the lowest price it reached five months ago. Congratulations on the profits you, OP, achieved, but you should never be greedy in your desire to make more big profits. Memecoins are very volatile, and there is no guarantee that if you hold this currency, you will still be profitable in the coming days, so take out your profits and leave an amount you can afford to lose. If it continues to rise, you will make a profit again. It is just advice, and you are free to make whatever decisions you see fit.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2024, 08:13:25 AM

So, what's the point here? do you just want to tell everyone in this forum that you are a greedy person and want to get higher greed? I don't mean to judge, but from your trading style, that's trading without MM, and that's very dangerous.

FYI, recently the meme hype has been increasing and that is what is causing your portfolio in $OMNOM to recover, don't miss your opportunity to exit and switch to coins/tokens that have more fundamentals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 08:36:16 AM

Looks like whales are manipulating the price of this coin and if you have gained a little profit from your initial investment then it is better to leave now. Such manipulation is quite common in the bull market and you can expect a big dump on its way. Such kind of sudden pumps are created by whales to create an impression that the coins are not dead and it is still in the market. Once they achieve a certain amount that they have planned they will dump this coin for sure. Before taking any decision please do check how the community and holders are responding to this sudden pump of this coin.

FinePoine0

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 08:53:01 AM

I researched the market at the moment and saw it was just listed on Coin Market Cap, if it was listed on other exchanges it would definitely be the highest pump. I think if it is listed in exchanges such as Binance Exchange, Kukuin Exchange, OKEX Exchange etc. then maximum pumping will happen.

Coinmarketcup: https://www.geckoterminal.com/dogechain/pools/0x5bf60ea5cf2383f407f09cf38378176298238a6c

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3649

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2024, 09:13:02 AM

Any coin/toekns that rises by a large percentage without being listed on any CEX/DEX with high liquidity is a scam. This scam is simple, where a central platform is created, all deposits and withdrawals are controlled and the currency is pumped at 100,000%. I remember a while ago that $20,000 airdrop was distributed but you need to deposit it in a scam exchange that has no liquidity, that exchange forced you to do KYC and pay additional costs without being able to withdraw anything.

In short, the price has no meaning if you cannot withdraw.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 03:50:02 AM

I think you hit a pretty big jackpot.  If I were you, I would sell it right now.  Maybe now is the best moment for memes world.  But holding on the memes for a long time is very risky. That's because memes don't have a strong base in the market and they are only little uses. Especially after such a big hype, usually coins like that will plunge deeper after being pumped.  Throw away your greed and think clearly when the price is only 2 dollars, are you going to wait until the price goes back to 2 dollars again?
God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 05:16:44 AM

Yes it will pump a little more I think so because of the market trends nowadays but as you mentioned that you want bugger profits so my opinion will be get the investment out if it reaches break even situation though you have to keep stones on your heart.

Actually these coins can't be predicted and if you can wait for like years then you can keep them it could be possible that you 100 could be converted to 1000 but most of the cases it doesn't. So for someone like you who likes bigger profits I think it's not a good option.

Venik

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 06:13:42 AM

Do what you think is right, but I'd just take profits. Memecoins are not really good options for the long term. You already witnessed it going down, you can't be sure that it will keep pumping.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: