Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in bitcoin  (Read 886 times)
Stella Mese

Activity: 392
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 03, 2023, 07:00:01 AM

Is it your belief that profiting from Bitcoin is a straightforward task? Bitcoin investment is a common topic of discussion, including for myself. However, in reality, we are purchasing a highly unstable currency that can experience both significant drops and increases in value. Thus, in the event of a price drop, one may suffer substantial losses. It is essential to recognize both the positives and negatives of Bitcoin investing. Failing to do so could lead to financial ruin. To generate profits from Bitcoin's volatility, you must master risk management.

yes indeed in investing in bitcoin that must be prioritized is
extensive knowledge and insight, plus experience.

and in my also opinion what should be prioritized in investing in btc is that we must learn about risks and must be prepared for risks because investing in btc is very risky.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2023, 07:44:52 AM

I don't think Bitcoin investment can make us develop reasoning on how to expand our income.  I believe we already acquire that reasoning before we invest in Bitcoin, and is the reason why we are investing in Bitcoin.
Indeed, that is true, and that is precisely why many individuals are achieving success in Bitcoin investments nowadays. It is because they exercise thoughtful consideration before entering the realm of Bitcoin. One's prior investment experience and market analysis techniques play a significant role in the outcomes they attain when investing in Bitcoin.

For some, investing in Bitcoin may be the result of their thoughtful reasoning and rationale. However, there are those who develop such reasoning and rationale after they have already invested in Bitcoin. This often happens to individuals who experiment with investments, and coincidentally, Bitcoin happens to be the first asset they become acquainted with.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: