Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have Traveled on all Thailand and Spending only Crypto!  (Read 683 times)
usdt-thb.com

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 11:36:31 AM

Hey to all, so I'm in Thailand and I have used someone service to convert crypto to cash, and it was so amazing and fast!
I want to recommend it for everyone who need cash in Thailand for crypto 100% safe!

https://www.globimmo.net/en/bitcoin/phuket/62988315694cea2b7347dc16.crypto#7.88178|98.3329|16

I don't mean to be rude but what you have written, how do you expect us to believe everything you have written and the link you posted.
Things do not work like that here. We can trust you since you don't have a reputation and you are just like the random newbies that come here to brag about there services when it is obvious that such service is fraudulent in nature.

You need to make us believe you or else you one will take you seriously. You are only a tourist and you are telling us to use a product when you have not use it for quite a long time to know if things can change hand or not. Maybe you can at least give some confirmations.

You mentioned "newbies" in your post. Thank you. Please look at the whole thread and you'll find confirmations from guys with higher status/rating.

P.S. Newbie's posts matters!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: