Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:56:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the issue of Genotype affecting relationships?  (Read 194 times)
Merit.s

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 02:30:36 PM

Sickle sell is inherited from parents through the hemoglobin. If the two homoglobins inherited by a man from each parent i.e one from father and one from mother is faulty,it causes sickle cell disease. Going for a genotype test before getting deep into a relationship is very important, as this will help you give birth to healthy children and also stay healthy. Sickle cell patients do fall sick easily and are weak naturally. If you are SS and you want to get married to someone that is AS,if you are wealthy then I don't see this as a problem. There are regular medications that will be prescribed by the doctor to you,which will help you stay healthy. The only problem is child bearing, it will be difficult because the chance of surviving is 50-50. Adoption is a good option because the child will never know that he/she was adopted. An Africa man see giving birth as the joy of a family, this is their own mentality.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marykeller

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 05:09:57 PM

What happened to you is more reason why everyone needs to know about their lover's genotype when dating because they can't tell where love would take them tomorrow.

Had it been you and your lover have known each other genotype at the early stage of the relationship, you too would have gone in separate ways without getting attached or getting hurt by not being together because of the genotype incompatible(SS + AC).

Its okay to be in love with someone whose genotype is not compactible with yours if you both agree that you wont procreate.
This is a serious mistake most people make while going into relationships; they don't verify these things first and they are very important but there are ways around it if you have made the mistake and you cant bare the loss of your relationship.
What's the purpose of marrying someone if it is not to procreate? God commanded that we should go into the world and multiply. The mistake that someone would do is to marry someone who he knows he's not compatible with just because of love.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 10:32:59 AM

Since this isn't common here in the country I reside in, nor have I seen cases related to it, most of the people here don't even bother with such tests. Most people here don't care about their genotypes.

Had I been in a place where such cases are common though, I would rather endure the awkwardness and get tested together to see if there are any compatibility issues while it is still early in the relationship so that there won't be that much problem or pain if there were to be any compatibility issues. Not doing so is being selfish and cruel to your children that are yet to be born.

In your case though, it will be quite difficult to accept such results since you have already grown too close with each other. I honestly wouldn't know what to do as well had I been the one in your shoes. I hope both of you gets to a decision that would be best for each side.
brother brother

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 03:18:42 PM

It is very important to put issue of genotype into consideration, before relationship go far, it is advisable to do the test from both parties. I have seen when an innocent child suffer her life in treatment and injection due to her nature of sickness cell problem, both parents spend a lot in this treatment without peace of mind, especially the poor family. Every income will be be spending if the two parties proceed to get married and bear children if confirmed not compatible.

What is the joy of bringing a child to the world to suffer an innocent child with unbalanced health?. The child will be a liability to the family and both parents will always be treating such child in weeks or monthly. Wish am sure it will not be that easy for any parents facing such and abandoning their work and time but Everytime is hospital and treatment. The family I witnessed such with was hell and pity for when this child on different types of drugs and treatment, several times absent from school. I am just advising base on what I have seen and danger or problem in it, because if problem is to much in the family, there is no peace and joy, how can the love continue when money is spend on a sick child numerous uncountable times and seeing child like he might not survive it at times. Such burden and problem weaken love from both husband and wife. we should think twice before we decide in such relationship because even in Africa, no peaceful family or happy family who can't reprocreate it causes separation or even divior in most African culture.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: