Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:44:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Real world asset (RWA) on the rise (ONDO pulling big surprise)  (Read 56 times)
TheVeteranAngel (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 04:39:45 PM

Blockchain technology has impacted a lot of industry including the crypto industry and it seems as days go by, more use cases will continue to emerge.

Tokenization of real world asset is another area the blockchain technology has significantly make a remarkable impact by allowing investors have assess to certain investment options that ordinarily would have been impossible.

We have seen a significant increase in adoption of RWA assets recently and project like Maplefinance, Pendle and most significantly ONDO finance among others have witnessed remarkable adoption and growth.

One key factor I think could have facilitated this speedy growth of ONDO is the range of tokenized products it offers such as OUSG ( exposure to US Treasuries) OMMF ( exposure to US money market fund) and USDY ( a yield bearing-alternatives to conventional stablecoins) allowing investors worldwide to access key US- based asset classes in a tokenized format

With partnership with institutional giant like Blackrock and Morgan Stanley, ONDO stands at the forefront of integrating real-world financial assets with blockchain technology by helping to bridge the gap between traditional finance (Tradefi) and decentralized finance (Defi)

Since January till date, ONDO token has surged by over 400% indicating massive adoption and transition to RWA by great number of investors. It's important to note that ONDO now ranked among the top 100 cryptocurrency enjoying #85 spot on CMC with a mcap exceeding $1.3B.

While BTC and major altcoins like ETH are still rallying to find support, it looks like funds are currently being diverted into the tokenized ecosystem. Study from Bitget academy also shows that there is a high demand for tokenized assets and the future looks really bright for investors. What are your thoughts about this emerging narrative? Share your thought.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 08:17:05 PM

all a while we thought it's the AI and memecoins that would be pushing the price up in this bull market, i think it will change sooner when Real world asset (RWA) comes. i have been seeing other platforms also going to apply  RWA. just a few days ago i also saw Vechain article introducing a product geared toward real-world asset tokenization.

ONDO for now is not well known but it may be part of the new platforms that will arise as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TheVeteranAngel (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 07:31:18 AM

all a while we thought it's the AI and memecoins that would be pushing the price up in this bull market, i think it will change sooner when Real world asset (RWA) comes. i have been seeing other platforms also going to apply  RWA. just a few days ago i also saw Vechain article introducing a product geared toward real-world asset tokenization.

ONDO for now is not well known but it may be part of the new platforms that will arise as well.

I wouldn't agree that ONDO is not well known now if they are already in partnership with top institutional giants like Blackrock and Morgan Stanley. Perhaps you can read more about ONDO from this article:
  - https://www.bitget.com/academy/what-is-ondo
New Money

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 03:40:35 AM

BlackRock recently launched its first tokenized asset fund, BUIDL, on the Ethereum network, venturing into the RWA (Real-World Assets) domain. Yeah~

So I was reading different articles and here are what I found for top RWA Projects. In order to help more people understand RWA: (Feel free to add more)

Goldfinch: A decentralized protocol offering non-collateralized crypto loans, mainly in emerging markets.

GFI: Market Cap $144.1M, FDV $236.3M, 60.9% Unlocked
Clearpool: A decentralized finance ecosystem on Ethereum and Polygon for institutional unsecured loans.

CPOOL: Market Cap $87.5M, FDV $195.4M, 44.7% Unlocked
Ondo Finance: Aims to democratize access to institutional financial services with a focus on transparency.

ONDO: Market Cap $1.18B, FDV $8.2B, 14.3% Unlocked
Nexera Foundation: Enhances finance with blockchain for efficient digital and real-world asset management.

NXRA: Market Cap $189M, FDV $203M, 93.1% Unlocked
Polytrade: Connects trade participants with a blockchain-based finance protocol.

TRADE: Market Cap $52.7M, FDV $167.5M, 32.5% Unlocked
Creditcoin: A multi-chain credit protocol for recording credit transactions.

CTC: Market Cap $271M, FDV $507M, 53.4% Unlocked
Dusk Network: Privacy-centric blockchain for financial services, leveraging smart contracts.

DUSK: Market Cap $197M, FDV $215M, 91.6% Unlocked
IX Swap: A DeFi platform for security tokens, offering a range of tokenization services.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: