Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't know if am right or wrong about this.  (Read 764 times)
Inwestour

Activity: 980
Merit: 925

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 11:54:34 AM

those who invest and trade really shouldn't make it their main income. it's not just a matter of emotional control, it's really important. but no less important, a gambler must wisely share their main income from work done for trading or other activities. the most important thing is not to interfere with the family finances.
I don't know if there really are day traders who make trading their main income to make ends meet. maybe there is but that is a day trader with a fairly established capital.
If at some point the investment can bring in enough money that you no longer need to work, then I see no point in continuing to go to work, even if you like it. And in this case, you will have the opportunity to continue to invest and make it your main income. I'm not sure if the same can be done in trading, especially if you are talking about day trading, for me it is associated with the same work that requires my daily presence.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Silver005

Activity: 213
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 08:09:27 PM

My dear, for me I didn't see anything wrong with what you did ooh, and what you feel in the first place is also good, because it's because of the attitude of some people that makes you feel that, and at last you behaved maturedly, and I salute you my dear,you have done what a Christian needs to have done to his or her friend and if anything happens after he or she will not blame you at all,, and when he or she become rich and if he is a wise person he will never forget about you in his or her entire life because you are the person who made him or her what he or her is today....

My brother I am talking with an experience that I have had with some people,i have been told to participate in this kind of thing you are talking about, things like MMM, I did and lost my money there,but I didn't complain to anyone even the person that introduce me to it, even as of this month now someone also introduce me to site like that which I did and I still lost My money too, even as much as I told the person who introduced me that I will not do this again because of my past experiences but she promise me that she is going to pay me back if the money lost and we agreed on that,but later on,when I the money lost i didn't confront her I let everything go..so that is just it my dear, it's all about understanding ok..
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2023, 08:28:12 PM

I don't know if am wrong or right for opening up, even though I told him of the risk involved.

It will suffice to tell him that trading in cryptocurrency market is risky and that he must carefully control the risk. In addition, if you specify that he should have knowledge about the market, follow the news and do his own research before taking any action, there will be no situation where you have to take responsibility.
It is also necessary to remind your friend to trade in the cryptocurrency market with his savings that he does not need in short or mid term, because a beginner can lose all his savings in cryptocurrency market as a result of greed, and this can hurt him a lot.

Explaining how to trade to someone without experience even on stock market will take more than weeks. There is too much to consider before dipping one leg to this market unless OP guide his friend in every step.

These few weeks and possibly in the next few months, the market will experience a lot of turbulence and this will be a setback traders trying to live off the market. What I can suggest let the newbie trade in the bull run, so he can taste the greatness in crypto. Let him stop trading in bear.  Its less risky.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 10:15:07 PM

No need to hide anything from him,Think it is better to tell him all about trading and the risk it involves and that it is a game of wins and losses,cause nobody can avoid them.You can help him with Trading courses, Tutorials and some educational materials.Help guide him through the learning process who knows he may learn the process and be a profitable trader like you someday.
I have seen people who trade most of the time keep an eye on the cryptocurrency market. If you want to trade you need to keep an eye on the cryptocurrency market. If you choose the right coin you can make a profit. If you invest in the wrong coin you will  There will be a risk of losing money. I think first we need to start trading with a good understanding of the market.
Perhaps, it was the minimum requirement before trading otherwise, like many other traders out there who lose their money a few days after the start. So, we have to heavily think about it but we don't bother ourselves also thinking about the risk because it can lessen once we fully understand trading and how it works, and most of all, if we know how to analyze the market trend. We don't need to be perfect, mistakes is possible but all of these things can be changes when we have experience.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 26, 2023, 02:18:34 AM

when you have explained about the risks, and he accepts it, then you are beyond that responsibility. if you still feel bad about it, then stop giving information about trading to him, and tell him to find out the information himself. tell him that when you have started, then come to yourself and share about his experience. However, if you still want to guide him, then try to minimize risk by using a minimum deposit on an exchange to do a trial error in trading. maybe $10 is enough. I'm pretty sure that he will get an idea of what trading really is and the risks involved. However, it's all beyond your responsibility, and you don't need to feel bad about this, in fact, you are giving new knowledge to your friend.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2023, 02:34:13 AM

when you have explained about the risks, and he accepts it, then you are beyond that responsibility. if you still feel bad about it, then stop giving information about trading to him, and tell him to find out the information himself. tell him that when you have started, then come to yourself and share about his experience. However, if you still want to guide him, then try to minimize risk by using a minimum deposit on an exchange to do a trial error in trading. maybe $10 is enough. I'm pretty sure that he will get an idea of what trading really is and the risks involved. However, it's all beyond your responsibility, and you don't need to feel bad about this, in fact, you are giving new knowledge to your friend.

But if he continues to give guidance, I think it is better to do it on demo by teaching him to read the chart because if you deposit $10 while still guiding him, it is still useless. It is better to make him deposit the money and try his own strategy so that he can learn from it. It is really debatable on this, as others don't want a demo while learning as there is no feeling in it, but this depends on what he wants. But for sure, you are still worried right now, so don't give him more advice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: