Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:56:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My 1000th Post on Bitcointalk platform.  (Read 294 times)
Fiatless

Activity: 546
Merit: 530

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 07:12:20 AM

Lastly, I will also use this medium to encourage new members joining bitcointalk platform to make it a priority by first reading through the forum policies and guidelines so as to be able to  make good contributions and know how the platform operates in other for them to be able to scale through without having any issues.

In this present world when everybody seems to be in haste, achieving 1000 posts is a big achievement. I have introduced some persons to Bitcoin and this forum but they see learning as a waste of time and they want to immediately gain without patience. That is why there is an increase in the rate of scams and get-rich-instantly businesses. I celebrate your patience and dedication that has brought you to this great milestone. To get to this level you have put in so much time and resources. I suggest you take the advice of some of the respondents in this thread because those words of wisdom will make your stay in the forum more fruitful and impactful. Thank you for the encouragement.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 08:00:15 AM

When I got my 5000th post, I also thought of making a thread like this, but didn't do it. Also I thought about it again when I reached my 6000th post, my 7000th post, my 8000th post. Also when I reached the 1000 activities, 1500 activities, and 2000 activities. I always thought of thinking about it when I reach certain milestone, but it wasn't necessary for me to make it because I know that there are some people who already achieved it, some got even higher, and yet they didn't create a thread like this.

1000 posts is very easy to achieve IMO. I've seen users here who have an average of 100 posts per week. They only need 10 weeks to achieve that more or less. Of course most of their posts are just one liners, and I'm not saying that my posts are at of high quality, but they aren't contributing that much to the topic.

Anyway, I guess you're just happy with your achievement that's why you created this thread, and I'm happy for you as well. I also thought that this is another way for you to get some merits as well, but don't get me wrong because there's already a thread that has been created where we can post our achievements here. You can just post it there instead of making a thread like this. Smiley Guess you need to lock this thread already?

I only had to come across this post to come to the conclusion that you belong on my ignore list and won't be receiving any merits from me:

Using Bitcoin is a hubby. Doing transaction with Bitcoin is fun. Bitcoin is now a way of life.
And I'd like to add that I've never given you a single merit since.  I had to check BPIP for that, so I spent more time in preparing to, and then writing this thread than you probably did patting yourself on the back.  Plus I don't sit on the board of bitcointalk.
Straight to the point!!.
You're kind of harsh to OP, but the quoted text that he posted made my day. Hubby here in our place means = husband, and I don't know in some countries. Bitcoin = Hubby Cheesy Thanks for quoting it. Smiley

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CryptSafe (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 423

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 08:20:56 AM

I wholeheartedly want to thank everyone who took out there precious time to congratulate, encourage and advise me on this thread as I marked my 1000th post on bitcointalk platform.  I really appreciate your efforts and I for sure take cognizance of all your contributions as I see them as a stepping stone to more higher grounds and also a call for me to put more efforts to building up my skills to perfection. I really appreciate your efforts.
Once again thank you all.  I will be locking the thread.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀