Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:05:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In need of good trading teaching video link for beginner  (Read 202 times)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 05:33:57 AM

Here's my bucket list that you can also check on your own.

But my advice is don't rely upon them, seek any other references that you learn technical and fundamental analysis as well.
Be careful too for those youtube channels that obviously promote their own coins to pump up.  There are too many of them.

You need to be careful which YouTube channels you follow because some of them can just be paid shills. I don’t know about those 3 in particular but it goes like this.

If a channel or Twitter account has tons of followers they will usually provide shilling for a fee. They never disclose this but only in private.

They will tell you to buy some small cap crypto and right after you buy you will get rugged because the channel owner is selling.

They don’t care about you. They are just looking out for themselves.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2023, 05:06:14 AM

As a newbies getting knowledge is something difficult because you have no knowledge about the main thing. In Telegram group the admin shares the beneficial ideas and also through discussion you can learn.

Videos on YouTube are helpful if a person is in fond of getting knowledge. You can watch more video and also there are available certain books that must include trading information so if you learn from them then you will definitely get profit.

get a little bit knowledge from YouTube but you will seeks it with your own experience as without experience a person can do nothing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1158

View Profile
February 19, 2023, 05:17:28 AM

In Telegram group the admin shares the beneficial ideas and also through discussion you can learn.
Nah, most telegram groups are pump and dump scheme where they will give you fake signal. Many newbies are fall to this method because they think they don't need to learn about trading courses and just need to follow the self pro claimed professional trader.

I don't think a free courses we're see in google are actually legit for trading, because what's the point someone tell their secret if they can make money everyday with their method? It's give a big question mark.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
February 19, 2023, 09:02:46 PM

For like two days now I have been searching on YouTube watching videos about trading for beginners but it's like the ones I have come across are not giving me the basics of what I need to start up with as a pure beginner. Am still confused despite the countless number of videos on YouTube that pops up on each search.
So I thought it wise to come to the forum to seek for materials or links that could really be helpful basically for starters on crypto trading. Your assistance will particularly go a long way for me.
I may sound like discouraging you but I am practically speaking out of my own experience because I am not liking someone to get suffered in cryptocurrency trading just because of lack of awareness about the fluctuation of bitcoin market. Instead of putting all your efforts for learning cryptocurrency trading I like to suggest you to go for investing in bitcoin with a long term holding option. Because that will definitely get you big profit over the time rather than you will be spending lots of time on learning and practicing different trading technique and finally there will be no guarantee to make money out of your trading.
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 08:08:08 PM

yeah we definitely will have good teachers on trading aspects out there but are you willing to be a humble student to learn, i have a link to a guy on youtube, perhaps the country his from wont matter i also believe his teaching will help a lot of newbies out there. check his contents HERE>>https://youtube.com/@solomonkingfinance

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 06:27:49 AM

I think you can gain enough trading related knowledge from this forum. So don't forget to join trading communities. There are many platforms in social media sectors like twitter facebook telegram where trading related knowledge is shared among these groups.  However, many fake videos are created on YouTube to increase their views.But what is most important when you want to trade is to know technical and fundamental analysis.If your friends or acquaintances have good knowledge about trading, take their advice. If you want, you can follow BinanceExchange Telegram groups because they always share good things about training.But I can suggest you to invest in Bitcoin for long term hold.

Mr. Magkaisa

Activity: 756
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2023, 07:43:20 AM

-  Most video tutorials that can be watched on youtube are not clear and detailed. Most of the content that can be watched is just hyped and obviously just for the views so the content video was made. It's rare that I see influencers who make tutorials that detailed.

Maybe what I can suggest is that this forum platform can be a guide, just go to the Trading section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0 and at least in this section you can see and you can ask what you want learn and many of these long-standing platforms will give you source links so you can learn things you don't know yet.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███