Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:59:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Opportunities as a gateway to Community service  (Read 417 times)
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 02:25:53 AM

I have been in the crypto world for a couple of years and many Bitcoin opportunities have come my way. Last year, I decided to pledge my crypto earnings from signature campaigns, trading profits, and investments to help the Aeta community in our province. I'm in the corporate world while doing crypto as my side job. I've seen the struggle of the native community in our province so I decided to sacrifice my one-year earnings to help them even in the simplest way I know. I collaborated and seek help from the local government sector to pursue this simple charity event. I have realized that Bitcoin won't just help the economy, and us users, but also can reach people who are deeply in need. As I've seen the smile on our native people's faces, all my sleepless nights of hard work have paid off. Bitcoin has opened lots of opportunities for everyone but it could also be a way to reach out to people who are in the poorest of the poor sector. I'm just so overwhelmed with my experience and hope to inspire others to help not just through charity events but in simple ways we can because not everyone is capable of accessing and grabbing Bitcoin opportunities because of their poor situation such as lack of devices and internet supply.
Here are some photos that I would love to share. God Bless, everyone!

I Showed Big respect to people who dedicate their time and money just to help those people in need , in their own special and small ways.
Have joined Some Aeta's back in the days when I am still active in mountain climbing and yes , we provide them a lunch in our last day in their community , also sharing some of my profit in an organization in which helping Aeta's for their medical needs.
please continue this act mate and if there is a chance that I can help , don't hesitate to ping me privately so i can share whatever i can for this sake.
congrats also for the success of your project mate.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀