Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:42:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin What is the probability of 60 K+ again?  (Read 1341 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 11:46:38 PM

Exactly, the opportunity to reach $60k of course is very easy to happen, but I think $60k will happen in the next year when 1 or 2 months before the halving day, if we want to make the best thing right now is to continue to buy, especially many who want to buy when the price under $30k and today it is happening.
$60k achieved before the halving or after the halving, mate?
As far as I know, the BTC halving will be scheduled on the middle of 2024. If you think $60k is easily achieved before the halving, it probably happens in Q1 of 2024. IMO, it is not impossible but I think it is likely to be achieved after the halving. I predict it to achieve in Q3, then we may see a new ATH in Q4 of 2024.  Grin

Yep, since the current price is still under $30k, it is a good time to buy. Today, BTC is decreasing again, it even drops below $29k. Some people seem to prepare buying again when it drops to $27k-$28k. How about you, dude? Do you still have an intention to collect more?

Usually these kind of pumps or reaching ATHs would most likely happen on after halving on which we know that this is the time that bull run would kick in.Just like the rest been saying that if we do able to reach out 69k on its previous ATH then its hard to believe that we wont really be able to reach out this price point on this upcoming bull run knowing that Bitcoin never fails us to surprise when it comes into its value. We know that there are people who are really that skeptical about prices and there are ones who do have that normal approach when it comes to potential price which it isnt bad because there are ones who are really that
realistic or not really that too positive when it comes to prices on which they are really that having those kind of impressions.

Without a doubt then i would say that Bitcoin could reach x2 price on where we are now on which it is really that impossible though for us not to achieve that small multiple into its price potential.
We've seen the past and we could assume on what would be the future or have the potential.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████