Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:19:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New trend PEPE ? Seems many projects Launching with PEPE Names.  (Read 758 times)
fat buddah

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 08:27:39 AM

Every successful/trending projects will be copied by scammers, using names and stealing ideas are becoming common in this days. Those projects are created for short term to scam people. Many projects launching using pepe names cause pepe able to created hype and still continued. New comers follow such project to get high return in little time but such projects are pure scam. Even i don't see any  future of pepe in upcoming years.

So you noticed it too.  I have been watching the altcoin market for so many years and when some project become hot or trending, many project with the same theme or even using the name of that said trending project is created.  Sadly many investors keep falling to this trick thinking that these newly launched projects that is a copy of the trending project will give them huge profit but in the end, they end up getting scammed.

So I warn people to be vigilant and not just jump into investment because this project offers the same service as the one becomes trendy, this kind of project is more likely a scam.

It's most noticeable with memecoins, I've noticed that immediately too. And I'm sure that AT LEAST 50% of those who copies names are just scammers that are ready to rug-pull the coin when they want to.

Justin999

Activity: 377
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 01:28:10 PM

Such new trend is old. Still many coins existence in crypto market which using other popular coins name for get successful or crate hype. Surprisingly, many coins among those still beiny trade on exchanges with good volume which were name after popular coin. Recently pepe also got fame as memecoin, so name trade is started about it. Although i don't think any of such name with pepe, could be good. So don't go with hype, think again before invest

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 09:52:30 PM

It's most noticeable with memecoins, I've noticed that immediately too. And I'm sure that AT LEAST 50% of those who copies names are just scammers that are ready to rug-pull the coin when they want to.
Schemes like this are often used by those who want to take advantage of investors, especially new investors in the crypto world who are always attracted to the hype. We cannot deny that hype coins will very easily attract people to invest. And this is exploited by some parties for their benefit. So far, we have found various projects that are almost the same, only maybe there are slight differences in the names. They use the words 'new, baby, next..'and more words. This is often something they put up again to attract the attention of many people, especially newcomers. That's why we have to be more careful with schemes like this because it doesn't rule out the possibility that we become targets. Because after all, often someone only focuses on how to get more money from something that is hype.

Samlucky O

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 10:01:38 PM

Have you observed the significant number of project launches featuring the name "PEPE"? If you check the recently added list on CoinMarketCap, you'll notice that approximately 90% of the project names include "pepe." Lately, meme coins have been experiencing a remarkable surge in market capitalization. What are your thoughts on meme coins and the prevailing trend of pepe-related projects? Personally, I wasn't initially a fan of meme coins, but it appears that they have gained considerable hype. I'm curious to know your opinion on meme coins as well. Have you invested in any of them?
To me I see this pepper related coin as scam. As we are heading your the bullish season scammers will always come with different criteria to swindle people's hard earn money. No doubt pepe is one of the  meme coin with promising futures and  has been recommended by many to boom anytime soon. So scammers achieve there aim by simply duplicating the original coin which will indirectly leed investors to aquiering the wrong one. One really need to be careful on making choices on the. Because the market is flooded with rugpul and junk.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: