Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Budget For Halving  (Read 418 times)
ecdsa123

Activity: 211
Merit: 105

Dr WHO on disney+

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 08:08:44 PM

Regarding any loans for purchasing bitcoins or altcoins, I strongly advise against it. What would happen if the value of Bitcoin is lower than anticipated or drops below the repayment value of the loan? Would you lose your home? Would you consider suicide? If you believe you can quickly earn a large sum of money, you are completely mistaken. Treat investing in Bitcoin as buying shares in a corporation. You can either gain or end up with shares worth zero dollars. Consider how much you can invest from your own funds, but never from borrowed money. NEVER! I knew a few people who took out loans, and they are no longer here. One threw themselves in front of a train, another jumped off a bridge.

Donate: bc1q0sezldfgm7rf2r78p5scasrrcfkpzxnrfcvdc6

Subscribe : http://www.youtube.com/@Ecdsa_Solutions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ecdsa123

Activity: 211
Merit: 105

Dr WHO on disney+

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 08:32:06 PM

can any one explain what and why will be after the halving event?

i know that difficulty for mining bitcoin will be doubled. but what can be done with the price of BTC and why?

Donate: bc1q0sezldfgm7rf2r78p5scasrrcfkpzxnrfcvdc6

Subscribe : http://www.youtube.com/@Ecdsa_Solutions
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 09:22:12 PM

can any one explain what and why will be after the halving event?

i know that difficulty for mining bitcoin will be doubled. but what can be done with the price of BTC and why?

The halving event in Bitcoin refers to the reduction in the block reward given to miners, not the mining difficulty. During a halving, the number of new Bitcoins created with each mined block is halved. This decrease in rewards affects the profitability for miners and the total supply of new Bitcoins entering circulation. With the reduced supply of newly minted coins, many speculate that this shortage could put pressure on the price of Bitcoin if demand remains constant or increases. Therefore, lower supply = higher price.

█████████████████████████████
█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
█████████████████████████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 09:31:38 PM

I am seeing out budgetary plans to invest exactly $90,000 in bitcoins in 2024. When others are impatient, I usually plan. The plan is to get this from my saving and loan. The action for more savings was kick started last month, it can see me through to the time of the investment when I will stop.
I don't care how you come up with an investment budget for bitcoin, but rest assured you shouldn't ignore the risk. Halving are very fundamental events for bitcoin, but however everyone here cannot fully convince others of the potential returns you will get. Believe me, bitcoin is worth for long term investment - but don't push your desire to get rich beyond your budget.

Plan everything wisely, not because of your optimism about past history - that's no guarantee. Besides, it is very possible that you will be too late to invest in bitcoin if you do so in 2024 - I mean the price of bitcoin is much lower now than what you would imagine it would be in 2024.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lalabotax

Activity: 1512
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 09:59:17 PM

Dont wait for 2024 unless if you are waiting for possible deepest possible cheap price but actually on the current price that we do have and since you would be holding for long term, then its not really that a bad point
Indeed, actually, ding DCA is a good way to do right now, to prepare for the bullish era, whenever it is.
When we expect it in 2025 or other longer times for the next bullish eras, just do DCA to prepare whatever amount that we want to have.
But, I focus on one of his plans to loan money to prepare for the investment. I really doubt that loaning is a good way for him to invest in Bitcoin. This is too risky. However, if the loan needs certain interest to pay every month,. But, once more, this is his decision, I hope he can do it wisely, not Fomo until taking a loan without a wise decision.

SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 10:13:39 PM

I think this is not a good plan and also encourage you to borrow bitcoin halving. Because it is not certain whether the price will continue for a few more months or not. While it is true that in the first three months of this year, the price has had a good move up, there is not enough data to be sure whether it will continue to rise or not. I don't want to see you fall into such a gamble; it's better for you to accumulate and save the money you earn.
Stella Mese

Activity: 392
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 02:01:46 AM

I think this is not a good plan and also encourage you to borrow bitcoin halving. Because it is not certain whether the price will continue for a few more months or not. While it is true that in the first three months of this year, the price has had a good move up, there is not enough data to be sure whether it will continue to rise or not. I don't want to see you fall into such a gamble; it's better for you to accumulate and save the money you earn.

i think so too, borrowing money is not a good thing to invest in btc because we will never know what will happen in the HALVING. because according to my own experience I have also invested from loans and in the end I lost not as expected.
because I'm mentally disturbed and feeling panicked when the price drops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: