Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats Your Favourite Meme Coins?  (Read 2397 times)
StreakW

Activity: 1218
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 06:20:23 AM

My favorite and best meme coins Solana, Dogecoin, Eloncoin and Litecoin and reasons why I choose them because they have a prominent future in the ecosystem. Solana is shooting up very well this days and we all know how Eloncoin started in the cryptocurrency community and today it is doing well and it is also running it Bull market. And if you really want to make profit in the cryptocurrency world, then don't be in hurry to sell them off but wait for long term investment.

Although I am not so much committed to the meme coins generation but those are the ones I like. I investing in one and will plan to invest in more.
Maybe you already have experience in investing in Meme Coin so you can at least be sure of the future prospects of the Meme Coin you want to invest in. But for those who are still beginners, it is too risky to invest in Meme coins because most beginners don't know how the market works. But if you have enough money and are confident in Meme coins then invest to get big profits. Never miss an opportunity because that opportunity only comes once. So make the most of the opportunity.

Kristiyana

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 07:34:28 AM

My favorite and best meme coins Solana, Dogecoin, Eloncoin and Litecoin and reasons why I choose them because they have a prominent future in the ecosystem. Solana is shooting up very well this days and we all know how Eloncoin started in the cryptocurrency community and today it is doing well and it is also running it Bull market. And if you really want to make profit in the cryptocurrency world, then don't be in hurry to sell them off but wait for long term investment.

Although I am not so much committed to the meme coins generation but those are the ones I like. I investing in one and will plan to invest in more.
Maybe you already have experience in investing in Meme Coin so you can at least be sure of the future prospects of the Meme Coin you want to invest in. But for those who are still beginners, it is too risky to invest in Meme coins because most beginners don't know how the market works. But if you have enough money and are confident in Meme coins then invest to get big profits. Never miss an opportunity because that opportunity only comes once. So make the most of the opportunity.

You're right most people don't understand how this meme Investment works, why most people understand the market very well but have chosen not to invest in memecoin due to one reason or the other. of course is very risky for a newbie to invest in memecoin due to the high level of risk that is involved in meme Investment, though there are some newbies who don't pay attention to those risk due to how people get profited from meme Investment, they also hope to get profited unlike those earlier investors. without even understanding how the market works, that is the reason why most newbies experience lose in the market, I think meme Investment is just for those who have the experience.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 07:55:58 AM

of course is very risky for a newbie to invest in memecoin due to the high level of risk that is involved in meme Investment, though there are some newbies who don't pay attention to those risk due to how people get profited from meme Investment, they also hope to get profited unlike those earlier investors. without even understanding how the market works, that is the reason why most newbies experience lose in the market, I think meme Investment is just for those who have the experience.
Some newbies are very hyper and optimistic. They are still quite high from probably finding out about cryptocurrencies and having that hope that this may finally bring them their much awaited money and success.

Some newbies though are very nervous, hesitant and suspicious of everything. Not yet quite having mastered crypto, they do not want to dive into anything that could bring them loss. I don’t know which one is worse. I just know that in investing you should be both critical but brave.

Essential10

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 12:31:35 PM

I might just say doge for this one. It has been one of the few
memecoins that still has potential to grow even after a few years
had passed. It is also one of the more popular memes backed up by
of course the elon musk which I would say helps a lot with its popularity.

I have high hopes for this coin going into the future.
By investing in meme coin there is no guarantee that this coin will get you ahead in the future. When Meme Coin starts to grow, people get attracted to it and jump in to invest. If I talk about the past people who invested in dogecoin did they hold the investment. Many people may sell Dogecoin and move to other investments because it has not been going up for a long time. It is difficult to make a definitive statement about what each investor who previously invested in Dogecoin is currently doing, whether old investors are re-thinking Meme Coin as the best investment at all.

cute nmp

Activity: 1708
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 04:05:07 PM

My favorite meme coins will always be Doge . I made hundreds by just holding doge for almost two years don't know if there will be another meme coins that will bring in such profits ever again.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2024, 05:22:46 PM

My favorite meme coins will always be Doge . I made hundreds by just holding doge for almost two years don't know if there will be another meme coins that will bring in such profits ever again.
Those who don't understand the cryptocurrency market does not believe that hodling memecoins for years is not profitable but it is good to invest foe short term investment. Even bitcoin has two investment plan long term and short term and that should also apply for memecoins. And that is why whenever you investing.in any coin, make sure that you know the time and the season not the investment. If the time will be good for short term then you invest ND if it will be long term then you invest foe long term. Like now if I want to invest for NOTcoin, I will not invest in short term but in long term.

Because the time to invest foe short term has passed. Now it is good for long term.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 571
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 06:19:32 PM

urrently memecoin is very popular where meme coins are much sought after by crypto users, and currently meme coins are very widely circulating in the crypto market, but I personally prefer doge coin and SHIBA inu because these two memecoins have high potential to provide profits in future.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 08:00:39 PM

I wanna know your favourite meme coins and why?

That is all.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

moooon!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I've liked memecoin for a long time and my first memecoin was Dogecoin which is my favorite. and long before elonmusk tweeted about it. and for now I am holding Shiba and Pepe because I have a strong filling that these two memecoins will increase in the future following the increase in Dogecoin and will have almost the same value as Dogecoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kristiyana

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 08:55:17 PM

That is all.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I've liked memecoin for a long time and my first memecoin was Dogecoin which is my favorite. and long before elonmusk tweeted about it. and for now I am holding Shiba and Pepe because I have a strong filling that these two memecoins will increase in the future following the increase in Dogecoin and will have almost the same value as Dogecoin.

Actually I'm also holding dogecoin that was when this telegram bots was still ongoing, but now the site is permanently closed, I really earn a lot from the site before it was permanently closed. Though I'm not a fan of memecoin reason is because I don't really understand the market, I only focus in bitcoin investment. However I think pepe has the potential to increase in the future and also dogecoin this are the two coins that I have been looking at, I don't really know about Shiba.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
leonair

Activity: 1274
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 09:11:37 PM

Doge is top and first meme coins and elon musk support this coin so this coin always should be our favourite meme coin. next coin is SHIBA INU. both are now top meme coin and gain huge marketcap yet. i have some investment on this two meme coin. even i am not a big investor but i keep multiple coin on my holding list by small investment. Doge price now on very dip so it can give us potential profit in future again

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1620

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2024, 07:34:37 AM

I have some meme coins that i've been holding for so long.

DOGE
SHIB
PEPE(NEW)
TURBO(NEW)
OGGY(NEW)

If we do try to look up on those new coins they are currently making out some noise as of this moment.I would say that it did really bring out that huge profits
on my investment specially i did able to get in on the right time but of course i had put up not that much so expect the profits arent that enourmous but having some
multiple folds on my investment wasnt really that so bad after all.

SHIB had been removed on that innovation zone on binance but i do still have the positivity that they would be able to push up that Shibarium.
As for DOGE then i wont be shocked that one day this would be the main payment option on Twitter. Lets just take up some time and wait
on what would happen next. 
I think I might join u in turbo
I have read a few messages from the past and the guys probably had the right tip. So at the moment TURBO is doing the best of many MEME Coins. Within the last few days, the coin has risen from 600th place on the CMC to 250th place. The price has risen by +250% in the last 7 days, or +700% in the last 30 days. Of course, this is a short view, but currently with the best increase among the top 2.500 meme coins on Coinmarketcap in the last 7 days.

I think, i follow the white rabbit too  Cool

https://turbotoken.io/

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2024, 07:37:11 AM

There is no doubt that doge coin is successful and numerous individuals gave attained profit through investment in it. But nowadays there are lots of other meme coins which are risky but their reward is also very big.

You may be familiar with the name of floki and Pepe that are attaining the interest of many crypto investors. I think little amount should be used for diversification in meme coins because sometimes we have to take the risk to reap the rewards as whenever we will be in fear we will miss the opportunity to make money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
RTX-G53

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 08:12:36 AM

Pepe coin, Doge coin, SHIBA inu, Ton coin, solana, polygon (matic), personally these points are my favorite meme coin. I think there is a high possibility of profiting from these in the future.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2024, 03:28:12 PM

That is all.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

If we are talking about meme coins, Pepe, Bonk, Aidoge, Babydoge, Shib, Floki, Fish, Bome, and Doge are here first. These things I mentioned have high chances of actually giving me good earnings in the future, to be honest. 

The other altcoins that I also hold long-term are not there yet. I wish at least 50% of my holdings could give me a profit with the ability to buy a brand new house and lot that is really my dream house that I believe that I can get here in the cryptocurrency business industry.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bushdark

Activity: 910
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 03:46:32 PM

of course is very risky for a newbie to invest in memecoin due to the high level of risk that is involved in meme Investment, though there are some newbies who don't pay attention to those risk due to how people get profited from meme Investment, they also hope to get profited unlike those earlier investors. without even understanding how the market works, that is the reason why most newbies experience lose in the market, I think meme Investment is just for those who have the experience.
Some newbies are very hyper and optimistic. They are still quite high from probably finding out about cryptocurrencies and having that hope that this may finally bring them their much awaited money and success.

Some newbies though are very nervous, hesitant and suspicious of everything. Not yet quite having mastered crypto, they do not want to dive into anything that could bring them loss. I don’t know which one is worse. I just know that in investing you should be both critical but brave.
What they need to do now to make sure they learn very well from making their own research.
If we don't make research when we want to invest in a particular project, we could be surprised to lose funds due to over confidence or the ignorant of taking information for granted. There are many bad projects in the market and we need to take precautions so we don't keep losing funds to the wrong projects. Our aim in the market is to make sure we make profits but when we start making loses, their is need to ask questions when could be the reason for that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 05:08:37 PM

I like both DOGE and Pepe, but my first priority is DOGE because DOGE is the first meme coin that has survived to this day and seems to be an evergreen coin in the crypto market like BTC. I'm saying this because if we look at the history of the last 3 years, hundreds of meme coins have been launched and have disappeared without a trace.

Kristiyana

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 06:01:53 PM

You're absolutely right been so optimistic about something is not really good sometimes, mostly when it comes to the time of meme Investment, because you really can't tell what the outcome will be. However meme Investment requires a lot of knowledge and also having the understanding about how the market work's, jumping into meme Investment due to the success stories we heard from those old Investor's doesn't make any sense, though investing in memecoin isn't that bad but we need to understand the market very well before making any investment to avoid losing our money.

Andrija Branislav

Activity: 280
Merit: 25

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 10:13:17 AM

The higher BTC rises, the more dangerous it becomes for memes that have weak defenses. Just look today, they are predominantly stagnant and continue to be degraded in price, especially if even a little bit of BTC goes down.

There's nothing more To the moon For memes than waiting for BTC at the pump. The role of whales is only a few percent capable of pumping.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1610
Merit: 162

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 10:26:09 AM

shiba inu is still my favorite memecoin, the reason is simple, shiba inu has a very large community base, even more than the dogecoin and pepe communities

currently I am also still looking for which meme token has the potential to become the next dogecoin or shiba inu, however The market will always need memecoin as a speculative token that can make profits in the short term

bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 04:41:28 PM

shiba inu is still my favorite memecoin, the reason is simple, shiba inu has a very large community base, even more than the dogecoin and pepe communities

currently I am also still looking for which meme token has the potential to become the next dogecoin or shiba inu, however The market will always need memecoin as a speculative token that can make profits in the short term
Making profits in the short term is the offer they promise by the new meme project to invite investors into it and the victims are definitely new people who don't have extensive knowledge but I don't mind that it's their choice and it's their money so keep risking your money to get make quick profits and don't forget the risk of quickly losing money too

█████████████████████