Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:24:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The thin line between contentment & living below potential, Patience & wasting t  (Read 451 times)
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 05:44:36 AM

In my belief there is a wise saying, "you can imitate the efforts of others, but maybe not with the results either".
This is highly true to be honest and this is why I don't take every single advice of those rich people around the internet literally. Behind those success lies plenty of luck and "ass-kissing" to some people that they just do not want to tell people.

Your entirety as a person would be the variable to how you would live your life when you go older. They will tell you to work hard and you will succeed, but that is some serious bullshit and a really terrible advice if you would ask me.

Regarding financial contentment, there is a delicate line between being satisfied and settling for less than one’s potential. It is about striking a balance between appreciating what one has and aspiring to achieve more. To avoid wasting time in business, consider your goals, measure progress, and be receptive to feedback and market development. This is all about striking a balance between patience and real advancement.
Sometimes you just need to bite, but sometimes you might not. Business is really a risky stuff to dive into even for entrepreneurs. It's not something that is going to be for everyone just like trading in crypto.

See how many business closed down even pre-pandemic era thinking that they could last another 50 years.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 05:20:23 PM

Most of the person who claims they are contented with what they are doing aren't actually, if they were it can be felt by ourselves so let's take someone who is doing business and they aren't making any progress at all for years but not into any debt then they are not reached the actual potential or doing the wrong business so it can never be profitable in the future.

Whereas the most successful individuals keep showing the progress but they don't change their behaviour much and that is what we can say they are satisfied with what they are doing.
I think it all depends on what comes with the higher level of success. Lets assume that you are a manager at some company, just a manager but not the CEO, you would make a lot less money is that true? But, depending on the size of the company you would still make decent money, not wealthy and going on world tour with your 100 foot long yacth, but it is still better than 7+ billion people in the world (again depending on the size of the company).

Now let's compare that to the CEO, much richer, probably makes millions a year, never need money ever again, and probably works 20 hours a day constantly talking to people. That's what being a CEO means, talking to people all day, you do not do much manual work, but you talk 20 hours a day. I personally wouldn't want that, never wanted it, never will. That's a terrible job, obviously if you offer me 500 bucks per month vs 5 million, I will pick 5 million, but if you offer me 500k vs 5 million, I would pick 500k any day of the week, easy choice.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2023, 06:41:14 PM

There is a thin line between being contented and living below your potential, this is what I have come to notice with some people around me who should be doing better financially than they are but because they claim to be contended they have refused to do more. How can you explain financial contentment to someone successful and what do you think it is?

There is a lot a thin line between wasting time and patience. How can we know that we are not wasting our time doing a business?

If they feel contented that is how they will feel and no amount of convincing can change such people's mind. Some people view wealth or being rich differently, some don't believe in striving so hard to make money or to be rich, with their little effort and the outcome they are satisfied. Same applies to those who have large appetite for accumulating wealth and never satisfy with what they have achieve.
Some people utilize their potential not for financial gain but the share joy they derived from doing what they love doing, such people it will be had to push them to strive to gain wealth or get rich because that is not their goal.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 26, 2023, 04:10:43 PM

I never understood looking down on people who make less money and still feel happy. I mean these people are not preferring that life style, they have that life and they are trying to be happy about it.

Obviously when something terrible happens that can be fixed with money, it would be lovely to have money. For example, a loved one had cancer and they paid good money to get rid of it and she is nove healthy, I am so glad that she had a lot of money to do that, it was a wonderful time. That's when you need money, but if you look at my life, food, my pc, something to drink, water or ice tea is fine, a place to sleep, these are all bare minimum stuff, why would you look down on me for trying to be happy with these for example? If I can be, let me be.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Wakate

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
May 26, 2023, 04:18:25 PM
Merited by Mr.suevie (3), Dunamisx (1)

There is a thin line between being contented and living below your potential, this is what I have come to notice with some people around me who should be doing better financially than they are but because they claim to be contended they have refused to do more. How can you explain financial contentment to someone successful and what do you think it is?

There is a lot a thin line between wasting time and patience. How can we know that we are not wasting our time doing a business?
It is all about the angle we are seeing it. There are people that are quite contented with what they have and they don't have the interest of working more to earn more. Maybe they may think that many of the things we are doing is going to be there forever. Life is all about adjusting to different conditions.

I could remember when we are still in the era of using typewriter which could prolong a work. Then to type a 10 pages of A4 paper without doing mistake could take hours just to make sure that there are no errors that could make you to come back to it and make corrections. Many things are fading out that why being too relax could make us fade out too from things that we are ought to do that could give us good returns.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 26, 2023, 04:30:19 PM

Because I've done it before and possibly still do, I can identify to what you're talking about. After working in one area for a long time, it's regrettably a combination of comfort and regularity. Getting out of your comfort zone seems practically difficult, and routine is frequently to fault. You get caught in a cycle of self-destruction. Due to my inability to break the pattern, I also declined respectable work chances that were pertinent to my field of study. I'm not sure why; I just kept coming up with reasons. I believe it's a result of both being reluctant to pursue a new career and accustomed to the security of your current position.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
May 28, 2023, 02:39:50 AM

Because I've done it before and possibly still do, I can identify to what you're talking about. After working in one area for a long time, it's regrettably a combination of comfort and regularity. Getting out of your comfort zone seems practically difficult, and routine is frequently to fault. You get caught in a cycle of self-destruction. Due to my inability to break the pattern, I also declined respectable work chances that were pertinent to my field of study. I'm not sure why; I just kept coming up with reasons. I believe it's a result of both being reluctant to pursue a new career and accustomed to the security of your current position.

It also depends on the stage in which you are at that moment of your life when those opportunities appear, when people are young and they have none or a small number of responsibilities it is natural they are more eager to take risks and look for better job opportunities, but once this changes and people have a lot of responsibilities over their shoulders this is not as easy anymore, as failing means that not only you will suffer the consequences but your family will suffer them as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: