Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:08:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The World's First Kids Cartoon about Bitcoin  (Read 556 times)
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2023, 02:30:28 AM

It is really admirable that kids will get success in future by learning from this bitcoin cartoon. There is no doubt that it will be especially profitable in the future if they acquire knowledge about Bitcoin from a young age. Currently this bitcoin cartoon image has become very popular in the world and will gain more popularity in the future. I hope future young generation who will come will have good knowledge about this bitcoin. By acquiring knowledge and skills they will be able to fulfill their financial needs.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
May 29, 2023, 02:50:44 AM

The only one that I've watched from their channel was the 3 minute cartoon one which explains bitcoin pretty much what a kid needs to know about it, it's informative and it's easy to digest especially for kids that are almost like a blank slate, the keywords are definitely. I searched for the cartoon title but it shows it's a 58 mins long, I'll definitely watch it because I already know the quality of the Tuttle Twins pump out.

Here's the 3 minutes cartoon that I was talking about: https://youtu.be/Zl-MNqkvrd4
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2023, 05:28:27 PM

This is the best idea because kids will get it easily by watching cartoons as they like it. I think giving knowledge to kids about bitcoin is really a good idea as in future they will involve in it so its important to be engaged on time and teach them about it.

This series of cartoon will help them to open their mind as everyone knows that if kids do those things and activities in which they are interested so teaching them in the form of cartoon series is the best idea and it will create interest about bitcoin in them. There are also so many young people which are also interested in watching cartoons so this will also be helpful for those individuals and getting knowledge about bitcoin will be easy for both kids and young.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mendace

Activity: 462
Merit: 620

Pizza Maker 2023 | Bitcoinbeer.events

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2023, 08:43:35 PM

Do we really need child-oriented Bitcoin content? Kids don't earn money, and don't often make payments, they most likely won't be using it until they grow up. And Bitcoin's complexity in terms of use is way to high for children - they can easily fall victims of scams or malware and lose whatever coins they parents gave them.

We must not think that our children have to acquire Bitcoin now or that they must start investing before they come of age, but we must teach them the best way to start saving and what is the safest form of savings for their future.  Here in Italy a dear illustrator friend has created a small book that teaches the basics of currency up to Bitcoin and initially he did it for his daughter and then he realized that as many children as possible had to read and so now everyone can buy it with Amazon.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 08:48:51 PM

Exposing children early to important concepts like Bitcoin and financial literacy can be valuable for their future. As the world becomes increasingly digital and cryptocurrencies become more prominent, understanding the fundamentals of Bitcoin and blockchain technology can give young individuals a head start in navigating the landscape. growing financial scene So it's good to see that this film is an initiative that has the potential to spark curiosity, inspire innovation, and empower young individuals to be active participants in the future of society. finance and technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: