Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:54:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In the market, following in the footsteps of Whales  (Read 180 times)
Halime Anatolia

Activity: 161
Merit: 13

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 03:10:52 AM

I totally disagree with your thoughts.
Ellon is just a Shitposter and he is not a Whale, at least not in Bitcoin because He is not a strong Holder and He doesn't own many Bitcoins. You can say he is a Shitcoin Holder and he can be a whale in the shitcoin market as I am not sure how many shitcoins, he is holding currently.

Besides that Whales are hard to follow, reason because we all can promise ourselves that we will be more patient and consistent but in reality, we can't follow it which is our breaking point. Whales win most of the time because they are the strong hands of the market and they trade against the sentiments and we as investors fail just because of our fast and rushy nature. That doesn't mean we don't make profits we make profits most of the time while whales don't bear loss but they wait for opportunities the profit we make is nothing according to their point of view reason we rush and use to be greedy most of the times which lead us making the tip of profit only.

Yes. For me it's a personal opinion even though it contains a negative assessment of Elon Musk and his Bitcoin assets. But do we have data to see how many BTC assets Elon has? My view is that Elon Musk is a business figure who has influence and has a role in the world of technology and including the crypto industry.

Yes, it's true like you say. They (Whales) are a strong hand in the market but on the other hand the crypto market also tends to be very volatile even though some of them have caused it. Patience = fertile, that is the concept of working whatever it is.

Kelward

Activity: 448
Merit: 293

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 12:33:53 PM

If your investment plan is to follow the saying of a person who has billions of dollars, and there are more than a million people who follow his accounts, then it is likely that you will buy with the rise of the wave and you will achieve losses due to the emotional and ill-conceived investment.

Elon Musk is one of the most personalities that changes a lot of his views and convictions, as he can do something and reverse it within a week, and therefore he is not the ideal person who enables you to make profits. If this is your only investment plan, then the best for you is  to start DCA.

Truly, billionaires and influential people like Elon Musk, can manoeuvre any system to their advantage, as long as it favours them, not minding millions of people their actions might disadvantage. So I agree that this set of people might not be the ideal role models to copy, because even if one of their investments or utterances brings a lose to them, it won't affect them, but the same thing can send another person who does not have their financial strength to poverty.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x