Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:30:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting around KYC  (Read 641 times)
platinumsteel2016 (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2023, 11:43:12 PM
Merited by dbshck (4), o_e_l_e_o (4), The Cryptovator (4)

A friend was telling me about: "The mycelium app
has a marketplace section where you type your zip code and you can meet up with local buyer/sellers of BTC to
do a cash transaction in person. Back in the day localbitcoins.com was perfect for this, but after the gov't put
pressure on them, they are no longer usable. Another venue you can use to find local cash/buyers and sellers
LocalCryptos.com. This way you avoid leaving a paper trail."

I live in America. Can any of you recommend  a site that has this type of function as the ones my friend
described above, and what were your experiences? I do worry about possibly you making a transfer and the
buyer, for example doesn't fulfill their agreement? Its not as if you could reverse the transfer. I realize I may
be a little paranoid, but this process is new to me!

I hope to hear from you reasonably soon!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nwada001

Activity: 532
Merit: 618

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 12:40:58 AM
Merited by pooya87 (4), dbshck (4), o_e_l_e_o (4), Halab (2), KiaKia (2), Nheer (2), DdmrDdmr (1), BenCodie (1)

I don't think it's actually safe to go about meeting people one-on-one to complete a peer-to-peer trade, especially when you don't know the person. If there is one thing I have learned and read from @o_e_l_e_o, it is that privacy matters a lot in this crypto community. Going into a trade with someone completely stranger and wanting to meet them physically is, to some point, dangerous because you don't know who the person actually is.

Right now, there are better options than those that your friend might have used in the past, and these are the p2p platforms that regulate and peer you with your local buyer or seller without requesting any form of identity verification, which is what you are afraid of. All you need to do is agree with the seller on how you want to make your payment, and that's all.

You can check out . Hodlhodl and Agoradesk I always recommend these two sites because I have used them before. I believe there are also better ones out there, which other members will recommend for you soon enough.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TravelMug

Activity: 2590
Merit: 829

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 12:50:49 AM
Merited by dbshck (4), o_e_l_e_o (4), pooya87 (2), DdmrDdmr (1), BenCodie (1), btctaipei (1)

Perhaps you may want to check this website: https://kycnot.me/

Cryptocurrencies are meant to make a change on the way we pay and exchange goods. They are made to untie the dependency between the users (customers) and the centralized entities that are in control (law enforced) of our economy (e.g. Banks and Governments).

KYC and AML enforcing exchanges are the most common nowadays, they act exactly like a bank when using their wallets (most newbies or “traders” do so). You (usually) don't own any private key, so the funds aren't yours, they own your keys. More precisely, they make you a promise that you own a part of THEIR holdings. They also require you to identify yourself in order to operate there (e.g. photo of your ID). All of this together goes against the most valuable benefits of cryptocurrencies.

With KYCNOT.ME I want to make it easier for people to find trustworthy ways to buy, exchange, trade and use cryptos without needing to identify themselves, and preserving the decentralized and self-governed essence of Cryptocurrencies.

https://kycnot.me/about#why-this

So you might want to explore that site and hopefully you can find a trusted individual that you can buy crypto.

Or go to this board:  Currency exchange!.

Best of luck.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Wild-West.Trade

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2023, 01:38:41 AM

has a marketplace section where you type your zip code and you can meet up with local buyer/sellers of BTC to
do a cash transaction in person. Back in the day localbitcoins.com was perfect for this, but after the gov't put
pressure on them, they are no longer usable. Another venue you can use to find local cash/buyers and sellers

I live in America. Can any of you recommend  a site that has this type of function as the ones my friend
described above, and what were your experiences? I do worry about possibly you making a transfer and the
buyer, for example doesn't fulfill their agreement? Its not as if you could reverse the transfer. I realize I may

I have done in person p2p cash trades but this was in Asia and fairly safe. I would be open to doing it provided the country I was living in was safe and I met with the person in a very public place during the day.

On my p2p exchange there is the option to do this kind of p2p in person exchange, but there are few people using that mode. Considering that operation chokepoint is real and banks are squeezing on/off ramping potential, its important to have a way of getting in an out of crypto and the only guarantee method that works no matter what is p2p trading weather that's online or in person. A bank can't stop people from meeting up in person/online and exchanging directly with eachother.. When you find someone you trust and have had a few good trades with, then you can continue trading with them. You don't need to find a new partner every time. Meet up and trade $100. If the guy isn't an ax wielding murderer when you trade, then try again next time with $150 and so on. After 10 trades or so, your not going to feel like he's working some elaborate scam on you.
Sign up to my exchange and post an ad for an in cash person meet up and see if anyone messages you.
wild-west.trade.
YUriy1991

Activity: 868
Merit: 215

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 02:44:44 AM

The first thing I want to say is that it is important to be careful in carrying out due diligence especially in choosing a buyer or seller and ensuring the security and integrity of transactions in order to avoid the risk of failure, especially Bitcoin (BTC). In executing we need a safe and convenient exchange platform.

Usually many platforms require users to do KYC. Why is this important, because this is one of the rules in force, The Government and regulatory agencies have increasingly tightened regulations to combat illegal activity and maintain KYC compliance but if you are looking for a simple and uncomplicated Platform it is also available and you can find it in the link sent by brother @TravelMug. But, My question is if one thing or another happens in the transaction process, are we ready?

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Helena Yu

Activity: 504
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 03:21:41 AM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (4), pooya87 (2)

I don't think it's actually safe to go about meeting people one-on-one to complete a peer-to-peer trade, especially when you don't know the person. If there is one thing I have learned and read from @o_e_l_e_o, it is that privacy matters a lot in this crypto community. Going into a trade with someone completely stranger and wanting to meet them physically is, to some point, dangerous because you don't know who the person actually is.
What people are discuss about privacy matter is about submitting KYC on untrustworthy site and they show everyone if they have Bitcoin. Direct P2P with a stranger is safe as long as you meet in a crowd place and trade for little amount. It's more safer if Bitcoin adoption on that's country is already big, so it's already normal if someone have Bitcoin, not like people already think you're rich because you have Bitcoin.

You can check out . Hodlhodl and Agoradesk I always recommend these two sites because I have used them before.
Even you've used it and have no problem, it doesn't mean there's no problem for other people. You need to check hodlhodl terms of service where they don't accept citizens who live on United States, so the @OP can't use it.

By using Hodlex Ltd Services, you further represent and warrant that:

you are not a citizen or tax resident of the United States of America (except if You are using Lend at Hodl Hodl), North Korea, Iraq, Syria, and/or Sudan;

@OP you can choose Agoradesk because it's offer direct P2P with cash, there's a good DEX named Bisq, but it's not possible to trade direct P2P.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 03:55:42 AM

Perhaps you may want to check this website: https://kycnot.me/

Cryptocurrencies are meant to make a change on the way we pay and exchange goods. They are made to untie the dependency between the users (customers) and the centralized entities that are in control (law enforced) of our economy (e.g. Banks and Governments).

KYC and AML enforcing exchanges are the most common nowadays, they act exactly like a bank when using their wallets (most newbies or “traders” do so). You (usually) don't own any private key, so the funds aren't yours, they own your keys. More precisely, they make you a promise that you own a part of THEIR holdings. They also require you to identify yourself in order to operate there (e.g. photo of your ID). All of this together goes against the most valuable benefits of cryptocurrencies.

With KYCNOT.ME I want to make it easier for people to find trustworthy ways to buy, exchange, trade and use cryptos without needing to identify themselves, and preserving the decentralized and self-governed essence of Cryptocurrencies.

https://kycnot.me/about#why-this
Best of luck.

+1 for kycnot.me

Right now, there are better options than those that your friend might have used in the past, and these are the p2p platforms that regulate and peer you with your local buyer or seller without requesting any form of identity verification, which is what you are afraid of. All you need to do is agree with the seller on how you want to make your payment, and that's all.

You can check out . Hodlhodl and Agoradesk I always recommend these two sites because I have used them before. I believe there are also better ones out there, which other members will recommend for you soon enough.

+1 for AgoraDesk

Where possible, use Decentralized exchanges and Bridges that utilize Bitcoin and EVMs. When not possible, Trocador is a great, insured option for swapping.
Dexes, Bridges and Trocador are your key to be able to use blockchains without having to sacrifice your identity.

From here, you can then go to AgoraDesk or a similar P2P marketplace and transact freely. Do P2P trading for cash, or use anonymous ways of receiving funds. I'd avoid getting funds transferred directly to your bank account because you can never be sure where it has come from.

If you are going anonymous, I would recommend working on your cybersecurity & privacy strategy to ensure that your identity is separate to your on-chain footprint.

Once you master the usage of all of the above, you'll have eluded KYC successfully!
ImThour
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1481

Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 05:19:18 AM

Not sure why you think going face-to-face to trade Bitcoin for actual cash is safe. I mean they could be someone from SEC or FBI waiting for you to do the P2P trade and boom, you are gone.
Just trade it online and if you are from the US, or UK, you should get a crypto debit card that allows you to do payments with Crypto in your regular/daily life. That's what I use and find logical to do instead of cashing it out.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
.....Your private Bitcoin wallet for desktop.....█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Solosanz

Activity: 756
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 05:39:34 AM

Not sure why you think going face-to-face to trade Bitcoin for actual cash is safe. I mean they could be someone from SEC or FBI waiting for you to do the P2P trade and boom, you are gone.
Just trade it online and if you are from the US, or UK, you should get a crypto debit card that allows you to do payments with Crypto in your regular/daily life. That's what I use and find logical to do instead of cashing it out.
Is there any problem if you trade Bitcoin with someone who work at the SEC or FBI? you're not a criminal and you're just trade Bitcoin for cash which mean you used Bitcoin as a commodities, there's no problem at all. Most of countries are allow to buy and sell Bitcoin as a commodities, you will have a problem if you live on a country where Bitcoin is completely banned.

I see you're an overthinking person, face to face to trade Bitcoin for cash isn't really a huge problem like on your thought.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18497

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 09:38:35 AM
Merited by RickDeckard (2), Gyfts (1)

Agree with many of the suggestions above. Kycnot.me, Bisq, and AgoraDesk are my go to solutions at the moment.

If there is one thing I have learned and read from @o_e_l_e_o, it is that privacy matters a lot in this crypto community.
Absolutely, but I'm also a big fan of cash trades since they leave no paper trail for the government/banks/exchanges to use to spy on you. I've done many cash trades in my life, and I've written before on why I don't think they are high risk and how to keep yourself safe when doing them:

You are really at no more risk than you are most of the time you go out in public. Anyone on the street could be a criminal out to rob you. People carry cash, bank cards, a mobile phone, jewellery, keys for their car, keys for their house (with their address probably visible on some piece of ID in their wallet), tablets, laptops, and all manner of valuable objects. Lots of things which are far more valuable than a few hundred bucks of bitcoin.

Every time you use an ATM, someone could be waiting with a weapon to relieve of your cash. Every time you step out of a store, someone could rob you of whatever you just bought. Every time you park your car, someone could beat you up for your keys and ride off. A face to face bitcoin trade is really no different.

Take standard precautions and you will be quite safe:
  • Choose a highly rated trading partner
  • Don't share unnecessary personal info
  • Obscure your appearance (easily done in this time of face masks for everyone)
  • Arrange your meeting during the day in a busy public location - choose somewhere with CCTV if you want, like a large shopping mall
  • Bring a friend with you
  • Only bring the amount of money (bitcoin or fiat) that you are trading
  • If legal in your jurisdiction, bring some kind of weapon for self defense

There is also a useful guide from Bisq here: https://bisq.wiki/Face-to-face_(payment_method)
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 10:13:24 AM

Is there any problem if you trade Bitcoin with someone who work at the SEC or FBI? you're not a criminal and you're just trade Bitcoin for cash which mean you used Bitcoin as a commodities, there's no problem at all. Most of countries are allow to buy and sell Bitcoin as a commodities, you will have a problem if you live on a country where Bitcoin is completely banned.

I see you're an overthinking person, face to face to trade Bitcoin for cash isn't really a huge problem like on your thought.

The only problem with that in-person transaction is that we won't be able to remain anonymous, but if someone doesn't care about that, in-person trading is perfectly legal in most countries. He's not a big thinker, but I think he's using bitcoin to evade taxes or illegal things, so he's afraid to do it.

ancafe

Activity: 1582
Merit: 690

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 10:21:21 AM

It is not recommended to buy bitcoin directly with people, anonymous is important when you are trying to trust investment in crypto and especially bitcoin, the worst case that you will experience will actually be fatal when you come face to face to buy bitcoin in large or small quantities and we never know how people -The people around have been monitoring for a long time to commit crimes.

The anonymous nature actually makes it easier for us, there is no KYC and you don't need to leave your house to buy bitcoins, you can use the buying platform and transfer the bitcoins to a secure wallet that you have. If there is something easier why look for something difficult.

I think what you are looking for is security not a matter of using a site that has the functionality you want, P2P and platforms that don't require KYC are enough for you to use. When you want to keep your bitcoins safer, then transfer them to the recommended wallet on the forum, so there is nothing to worry about anymore because there are many solutions that we can find.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
KiaKia

Activity: 630
Merit: 377

Dice9.win

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2023, 10:28:20 AM

That's a crap platform for buying and selling Bitcoin, the app which is a crypto wallet allow you to meet other people in the zip code your provided just for trading? How come I am the only one thinking how dangerous this is? , it a not even safe because location can one way or other be revealed, since this app is using Zipcode it's a red flag.

I have been using Binance Exchange peer-to-peer feature for a very long time now and there's no need for anyone to know the location for the zip code of seller, all you have to do is provide your bank details where you will receive your payment and Binance will release your crypto asset to the buyer after you have confirmed that you received the fund.

dice9.win░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
 █▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
AHOYBRAUSE

Activity: 546
Merit: 646

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2023, 10:40:50 AM

I have never encountered any form of problem when doing p2p trades. Of course you don't know who the buyer/seller is but you can meet in a safe environment and maybe even go with a friend if you have concerns about the safety. There are easy ways to spot fake money if you are selling and obviously if you have seconds thought about the btc (or other currency) you are receiving there are plenty of mixers such as Yo!mix and sinbad and others out there which are highly trustable to mix your coins.

Of course there is always a little bit of a risk involved, but what's risk free. At some site you can also get scammed by the site or whatever.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6129

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2023, 10:53:55 AM

Although I have not used the F2F cash option I have used other cash options from https://localcoinswap.com

You do have to give them an email and phone # when you register there are enough ways out there of doing it privately that it really is not that big of a privacy issue.

Don't know where you are in the US but when I used other services for F2F cash I usually met at a casino if possible. Because nobody pays any attention to someone handing someone else cash and it's easy to pick out a few bills and put them into a slot machine or similar to make sure they are real. And there is security.
not know if that is an option for you.

There are a lot of of cameras in casinos so you loose on that side, but these days even if you do it at your local cat cafe https://tuxedocatscoffeellc.us/ there are enough cameras on everything anyway to see who you are.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Eternad

Activity: 1162
Merit: 577

When life gets hard BUY Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 10:56:14 AM

I doubt FBI and SEC will have a resources to hunt down all this kind of small fish trade 1 by 1 unless the OP is a most wanted money launderer.  Cheesy

The thought of meeting someone that you didn’t know is already frightful than sending your KYC online. You literally risking your life dealing with someone that will agree on meeting up while he knows that you are loaded with cash when you show up. The meet up place doesn’t matter because he can always track you after the deal in case you made a deal with a psycho which is popular in your country.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Rruchi man
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1071

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 11:02:39 AM

do a cash transaction in person.
This is both unsafe and can be stressful meeting up with local buyer's and sellers around you for transactions that can easily be carried out safely with the help of third party apps that function like escrow services.

what were your experiences? I do worry about possibly you making a transfer and the
buyer, for example doesn't fulfill their agreement? Its not as if you could reverse the transfer.
It is possible to always meet people that want to defraud you, that is receive your bitcoins without paying you for it when you use some applications, but good applications that offer P2P services always try to ensure that the occurrence of this is reduced. They hold the coins after you have sent it to a buyer, until you receive payment for it and then they release it to the buyer.

Doing a physical buying or selling of bitcoin is not advisable with strangers, that is people you just meet. If you must transact physically, it has to be with someone that you are familiar with and can trust.

If the transaction of bitcoins was mainly physical, we will record a very high number of theft.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Solosanz

Activity: 756
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 11:08:22 AM

The only problem with that in-person transaction is that we won't be able to remain anonymous, but if someone doesn't care about that, in-person trading is perfectly legal in most countries. He's not a big thinker, but I think he's using bitcoin to evade taxes or illegal things, so he's afraid to do it.
How far you're want to become anonymous?

Did you never creating a facebook account using your real name and your real face?
Did you not creating ID card or driving license?
Did you not creating a bank account?
Did you not attend any school?
Did your parent not giving any identity when your mom give birth to you?

Actually in person transaction can be used to evade taxes or illegal things, it's more effective rather than you receive the money in your bank account since the banks will know how much money you get in a month or year.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 770
Merit: 686

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2023, 11:25:21 AM

I have done in person p2p cash trades but this was in Asia and fairly safe. I would be open to doing it provided the country I was living in was safe and I met with the person in a very public place during the day.
When it comes to Bitcoin transactions and privacy, trust is an issue because your privacy is very important; therefore, going to see someone face-to-face in the name of achieving a secure transaction or avoiding being scammed is not safe, and it also bridges your privacy because that same person can report you to the government in a country where Bitcoin is not legalized, and the government can also groom such teams in order to get all Bitcoin users.

On my p2p exchange there is the option to do this kind of p2p in person exchange, but there are few people using that mode. Considering that operation chokepoint is real and banks are squeezing on/off ramping potential, its important to have a way of getting in an out of crypto and the only guarantee method that works no matter what is p2p trading weather that's online or in person. A bank can't stop people from meeting up in person/online and exchanging directly with eachother.. When you find someone you trust and have had a few good trades with, then you can continue trading with them. You don't need to find a new partner every time. Meet up and trade $100. If the guy isn't an ax wielding murderer when you trade, then try again next time with $150 and so on. After 10 trades or so, your not going to feel like he's working some elaborate scam on you.
Sign up to my exchange and post an ad for an in cash person meet up and see if anyone messages you.
wild-west.trade.
It is not a bad idea to meet someone face-to-face for a secure transaction, but how can you establish trust at the first stage?

No one can be trusted when it comes to personal security and privacy.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Dunamisx

Activity: 812
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 11:40:20 AM

do a cash transaction in person.

Isn't this weird enough because mycelium is not an exchange but a wallet, there are many things unfolding about all this decentralized wallet or exchanges this day that need more attention to.

for example doesn't fulfill their agreement? Its not as if you could reverse the transfer. I realize I may

Same also is with my ecpe here, I don't think this kind of features and functions is what I've been used to seeing, well as for me, it is better to go for the ones we know to be the real exchanges and engage their services while making use of secured cold storage wallet like electrum is more advisable in times of uncertainties like this, better to play safe.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███