Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Relying on someone else's signals  (Read 256 times)
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2023, 07:50:33 PM

I think it is more useful to observe top traders in real time than just copying signals that are provided by unknown traders: https://www.gmx.house/arbitrum/leaderboard In this case, you will be able to analyze the reasons why a trader opens or closes a deal and make an independent trading decision.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2023, 03:32:36 PM

Does anyone have experience following someone else's signals? How did that work out?

I personally have belief that all signal groups try to make money of you rather than for you, whether it be through making group behind paywall later on, using group members for pump & dumps, using group for marketing, etc.

Has anyone here ever succeeded in following someone else's signals?

I totally agree with you. You are right, signal groups try to make money from us rather for us.I followed trading signals when I was first in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies are uncertain, so signals don't always work. Many people may have experience participating in premium signals, but from my experience, those who give signals are probably connected to some group, I think they just try to promote coins for their profit.I don't follow anyone right now.Because currently fake signal groups are spreading.  Those who have experience with cryptocurrencies I think should not follow the signals.

peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 440

View Profile
May 29, 2023, 04:26:30 AM

Does anyone have experience following someone else's signals? How did that work out?

I personally have belief that all signal groups try to make money of you rather than for you, whether it be through making group behind paywall later on, using group members for pump & dumps, using group for marketing, etc.

Has anyone here ever succeeded in following someone else's signals?
Not a fan of signals because I do my own homeworks and yes have succeed in various time but fails sometimes but now I stopped trading as I am not successful and many times.
what I do now is staking and holding (sometimes gambling) to grow my funds inside crypto market.
It's definitely better to do things on your own than relying on someone else, especially if it involves money because if you lose or fail, you will know and accept that it was your money and you lost it, and it's alright as it happens, but when you lose your money because of someone else, it becomes pretty difficult to digest that, to be honest.
it is yours so you are the one who must be more concern , each signals has their own shill account because lets accept the fact
that they are only here to showcase their invested coins and care nothing about us,
there are some legit but majority are just money taker.
Success and failure are a part of the journey, so it doesn't matter if you fail sometimes and succeed some other times, what matters is making progress and seeing growth, if you see that you are growing even if very slowly, you are obviously going to make it eventually.
Failure is needed for us to learn more .

this will help us understand the market deeply because of the losses we encountered .

win or lose? that is part of the investment world .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀