I want to migrate from Trust Wallet to another wallet.
(1/6) > >>
hack3rcon:
Hello,
I want to migrate from the Trust Wallet to another wallet and I have some questions:

1- Which wallet offers similar features and security?

2- I staked some Tron coins in my Trust Wallet, if I import my seed phrase to other wallets, then What happens to them? They staked automatically to the new wallet or I must unstake them before using a new wallet?

3- Can I use two wallets simultaneously?

Please answer my questions briefly and share your experiences.

Thank you.
OmegaStarScream:
1. Exodus, Unstoppable.money. Neither of them support staking for tron though.

2. They will remain staked, but you won't be able to see them.

3. Yes, you can do that.

If you choose to migrate to another wallet, all you would need to do is to import your recovery phrase to the new wallet.
hack3rcon:
Quote from: OmegaStarScream on May 19, 2023, 03:59:28 PM

1. Exodus, Unstoppable.money. Neither of them support staking for tron though.

2. They will remain staked, but you won't be able to see them.

3. Yes, you can do that.

If you choose to migrate to another wallet, all you would need to do is to import your recovery phrase to the new wallet.

Hello,
Thank you so much for your reply.
The Exodus doesn't support Tron staking?
So, I must unstake my coins first, then use another wallet?
AbuBhakar:
Quote from: hack3rcon on May 19, 2023, 03:54:48 PM

Hello,

1- Which wallet offers similar features and security?

Atomic wallet is your best choice if you want same feature and experience since it supports almost all coins with open source that is much better to trust wallet. It has a built-in staking feature so there’s no need to rely on 3rd party defi apps.

2- I staked some Tron coins in my Trust Wallet, if I import my seed phrase to other wallets, then What happens to them? They staked automatically to the new wallet or I must unstake them before using a new wallet?

It depends on the new wallet that you use if it’s support web3 feature. Remember that your coins ownership is on your private key. So regardless of what wallet are using to stake the coins, You can still access your stake coins on other wallet as long as you use same private key or seed phrase.

3- Can I use two wallets simultaneously?

Yes
OmegaStarScream:
Quote from: hack3rcon on May 19, 2023, 04:03:22 PM

Hello,
Thank you so much for your reply.
The Exodus doesn't support Tron staking?
So, I must unstake my coins first, then use another wallet?

No, it doesn't look like the support tron staking: https://www.exodus.com/status/

Well, if you're not interested in keeping them staked, then yes you can go ahead and unstake. If you do switch to another wallet, and keep your funds staked, then nothing will happen to them, you just won't be able to unstake them from this new wallet and you have to do it from Trustwallet instead.

Quote from: AbuBhakar on May 19, 2023, 04:08:44 PM

Atomic wallet is your best choice if you want same feature and experience since it supports almost all coins with open source that is much better to trust wallet. It has a built-in staking feature so there’s no need to rely on 3rd party defi apps.

Is it actually open source? I found their github account, but not the wallet's code repository.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page