Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A unique cryptocurrency with a unique mining system, which is completely written  (Read 280 times)
mercurygermes@gmail.com (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 06:45:41 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2023, 12:21:05 PM by mercurygermes@gmail.com

CITU CRYPTOCURRENCY
Corporation International Trade Union
(Corporation International Trade Union - CITU)

Contacts
my discord https://discord.gg/MqkvC3SGHH https://discord.gg/czzQfKDy my web http://194.87.236.238:82/ my telegram https://t.me/citu_coin twitter @citu4030 gmail citu4030@gmail.com

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5459836.new#new

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5459876.new#new

Important
If your version is lower than the global one, be sure to download the new version, otherwise you will not be able to mine coins. Versions must match

Mission.
Using a new economic model that is resistant to deflationary and inflationary crises, unite humanity into a single democratic trading network. Our digital democracy is resilient to stuffing and parliament represents all sections of society. First of all, we are creating a democratic platform, where the views of all participants must be heard. The goal is to unite people of different views, different religions, regions and social groups to solve social and economic problems, as well as reduce conflicts between countries and the economic growth of mankind.

Preamble
Hi all. Before downloading, I would like you to read the text below. My cryptocurrency was inspired by the US Constitution and the parliamentary system of government. My system has implemented a system that allows all participants to create laws and approve laws through democratic procedures. Imagine a world where a resident of the United States, Mexico, Canada or other regions will elect their representatives and approve laws, and also using direct democracy, but I need you to participate, I am a developer and can modify code to make the legislative system better. Together we will be like the founding fathers of digital democracy.

What are its benefits.

It has a unique mining system based on SHA-256.
Difficulty adapts every 12 hours.
Two types of coins are mined at the same time: DIGITAL DOLLARS and DIGITAL SHARES.
A unique system that allows you to mine each block for (difficulty * 30) + odd if index is even then odd 0, if not 1, while the total money supply does not grow constantly, since every six 0.2% of digital coins are burned from each account dollars and 0.4% of digital stocks months.
An election system that allows you to create your own faction and directly vote according to the rules of the network.
Budgetary system, the state budget, which can be spent with the help of shareholders' votes.
Unique system of government, consisting of elements of the English parliament and a charter inspired by the constitution
USA and libertarian principles, including NAP.
The ability to mine blocks directly on the local server, which automatically connects to the global server, which only stores, updates and returns the current blockchain.
576 blocks per day.
All settings are made taking into account knowledge in the field of Macroeconomics and took into account such schools as Milton Friedman's Monetarism, the Austrian School of Economics (Mises, Hayek), Silvio Gezel - money with demurrage and other books.
The algorithm is designed in such a way that over time the economy will grow more steadily and have a more stable exchange rate, which will prevent future crises such as the Deflationary Spiral and Stagflation, as well as allow for the optimal development of all of humanity.
The total number of coins never exceeds 10 billion dollars and will reach this value in about 100 years.
Ultimately, this system will be able to function as a Confederation or Federation for humanity. and eliminate such problems as financial crises (Deflationary Spiral, Stagflation, Galloping inflation, etc.) Pandemics, Space Threats, Environmental Issues and will reduce the occurrence of military conflicts.

Блaгoдapнocть вceмy cooбщecтвy bitcointalks и диcкopд
B ocoбeннocти

Utopia-legend

zhizhentaiyangshuori

Solomonk4

cryptohuy

gameparadise007

Victor

Sparks60

stray

weiwei

Kinger

richman

just_mine_it

and many others whose names I could not write because I do not know Chinese

How will this system deal with high volatility? The burning of coins every six months will help to reduce the volatility of the currency. This is because it will create a built-in incentive for people to spend their money rather than hoard it. If people know that their money will be worth less in the future, they will be more likely to spend it now. This will help to keep the currency circulating and prevent it from becoming too volatile. How will this system deal with inflation? The limited supply of coins will help to prevent inflation. The total number of coins will never grow above 20 billion digital dollars and 10 billion digital shares. This means that the value of each coin will be relatively stable over time. How will this system deal with stagflation? Stagflation is a combination of high inflation and high unemployment. The burning of coins will help to prevent stagflation by stimulating economic activity. When people spend their money, they are more likely to buy goods and services from businesses. This will create jobs and help to reduce unemployment. How will this system deal with a deflationary spiral? A deflationary spiral is a situation where prices are falling and people are reluctant to spend money because they expect prices to fall even further. The burning of coins will help to prevent a deflationary spiral by creating an incentive for people to spend their money. If people know that their money will be worth less in the future, they will be more likely to spend it now. This will help to keep prices from falling and prevent a deflationary spiral. How will this coin help save money and increase the wealth of the owners of this coin? The burning of coins will help people to save money. This is because people will be less likely to hoard money if they know that it will be worth less in the future. Instead, they will be more likely to invest their money or spend it on goods and services. This will help to increase the wealth of the owners of this coin. In addition, the limited supply of coins will help to increase the value of each coin. This is because there will be a finite number of coins available, but the demand for coins may increase over time. This could lead to an increase in the value of each coin, which would benefit the owners of this coin. Overall, this system has the potential to address a number of economic problems, such as high volatility, inflation, stagflation, and deflationary spirals. It could also help people to save money and increase their wealth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 07:18:31 AM

good
thanks bro
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 04:26:29 PM

I'm back in 2017 with new bitcoin forks Smiley
But how can you build a democratic coin on the SHA-256 algorithm?
If you want every user to be able to support your project, then you need a different ASIC-resistant algorithm for video cards and processors.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 06:17:08 PM

I'm back in 2017 with new bitcoin forks Smiley
But how can you build a democratic coin on the SHA-256 algorithm?
If you want every user to be able to support your project, then you need a different ASIC-resistant algorithm for video cards and processors.

thanks bro, but now only myself writing code, if you have more developers who can help, i work about it with him.
in the future its to be
maXonja

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 07:40:24 PM

12. the total number of coins never exceeds 10 billion dollars and will reach this value in about 100 years.

So, if I understood it correctly, the more coins there is mined, they are worth less and less because total market value of coins cant be more than 10 billion dollars?
Why would anyone mine this then? If there is more miners and more coins is mined, miners are actually loosing money beacause coins are worth less

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 07:55:19 PM

12. the total number of coins never exceeds 10 billion dollars and will reach this value in about 100 years.

So, if I understood it correctly, the more coins there is mined, they are worth less and less because total market value of coins cant be more than 10 billion dollars?
Why would anyone mine this then? If there is more miners and more coins is mined, miners are actually loosing money beacause coins are worth less

the cost of coins, on the contrary, is growing, since the number is limited. bitcoin is also limited, but the difference is that in bitcoin a miner produces half as much every four years, but this coin does not reduce the number of mined coins, that miners have a constant income.
the cost of coins, on the contrary, is growing, since the number is limited. bitcoin is also limited, but the difference is that in bitcoin a miner produces half as much every four years, but this coin does not reduce the number of mined coins, that miners have a constant income.
it’s just that instead of reducing the number of mined coins, we burn 0.2% of digital dollars from all accounts every six months and 0.4% of digital shares every six months.
Think of it as if you and a friend rented a safe deposit box in the bank and you would pay only the interest that you borrowed in this cell. The same principle works here, your accounts are a safe deposit box in the bank and everyone pays from his account as much as he takes from this space slot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: