Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:34:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Corruption Should Be Taught From Young Age  (Read 1694 times)
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 10:39:20 PM

Where I came from, we are been taught right from primary school in business studies and social science but you can't get the meaning from that until you get to secondary school and you're been taught Economics, Ethics, and all. I know all parents and teachers do their best in teaching morals to their children and students. But it gets to a certain stage in life where greed comes in and this makes some act irrationally.
In order not to give birth to a corrupt generation, education is the most suitable and must be implemented from an early age, not only by teachers at school but also by parents at home. namely the lesson on Ethics and Morals.

Whether we realize it or not, nowadays Ethics and Moral education is taught less and less, either in the school environment or at home by parents. Currently, many parents are even busy with their jobs and only rely on schools to educate their children.
The main cause of the increasing number of corruptors is due to a decrease in the level of ethics and morals, especially in terms of honesty.
Education will make things in order, but the sophistication and the ease of achieving their work done leads to corruption. So, we need to change and the same could really make an impact.

As said the parents itself unable to educate the kids on their busy schedule doesn't think of mere amounts spend on something. Lets assume, both father and mother were working and they earn good. Now they need something to be registered or some official need. They reach the government office and to get the job done they just gift the officer or something. Now the parents have provided it, because they're in a position to give and this doesn't hurt their finance in any means. They get the job done easily. Now the officer expect the same with everyone and does the job for some after getting bribe. This hurts the poor and this is where change needs to happen. Education doesn't gonna change anything in the system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Myleschetty

Activity: 1155
Merit: 77

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 10:45:02 PM

The idea of teaching a young kid about corruption at a young age will affect or impact the understanding of the kids when they are mature because their understanding will be small to understand what corruption entail.
I know some parents want their children to understand this around them at the early stage but we must also consider the danger inside it.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 11:06:10 PM

The idea of teaching a young kid about corruption at a young age will affect or impact the understanding of the kids when they are mature because their understanding will be small to understand what corruption entail.
I know some parents want their children to understand this around them at the early stage but we must also consider the danger inside it.
There's the danger and that's why it's better be taught early because some activities and norms that these kids may not could be the start of corruption.

While they're still young and little, they'll have the idea on what they should avoid and what it can be in the future. These kids are easy to teach but you need also to be careful with the wordings you'll use on them so that they can easily understand why it has to be learned.

And out of their own curiosity, soon they'll be the one asking questions related to it.

Signature for rent
greek_hephaestus

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 11:42:47 PM

There's the danger and that's why it's better be taught early because some activities and norms that these kids may not could be the start of corruption.

While they're still young and little, they'll have the idea on what they should avoid and what it can be in the future. These kids are easy to teach but you need also to be careful with the wordings you'll use on them so that they can easily understand why it has to be learned.

And out of their own curiosity, soon they'll be the one asking questions related to it.

At small age itself study about corruption is become at teen age are damage about this ideas or increase the impact because and know about the corruption is small thought only and parent our children's are know this at beginning stage itself and i know about this  and also the bad things are kept in mind is important  and so this only the corruption should be taught from young age.

Fullcoinese

Activity: 386
Merit: 135

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 12:08:15 AM

I don't know, even though we teach anti-corruption from an early age to the younger generation, it can still change because we cannot control all the environment and outside influences that are accepted and become habits.

In my opinion, corruption in every country probably exists and occurs in every sector of the organization, and in my opinion, corruption is a big current that is difficult to reduce. I think the only way to eradicate corruption is for the country to make strict laws for corruptors.
vvikkass

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 02:08:00 AM

I don't know, even though we teach anti-corruption from an early age to the younger generation, it can still change because we cannot control all the environment and outside influences that are accepted and become habits.

In my opinion, corruption in every country probably exists and occurs in every sector of the organization, and in my opinion, corruption is a big current that is difficult to reduce. I think the only way to eradicate corruption is for the country to make strict laws for corruptors.

If corruption can be eliminated through education then all developed countries will have zero corruption rare and only illetrate people will do corruption but we see highly educated people doing corruption. There are many things that give way to corruption and to remove corruption we have to address the causes that are giving way to corruption.
uswa56

Activity: 798
Merit: 211

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 03:55:21 AM

If corruption can be eliminated through education then all developed countries will have zero corruption rare and only illetrate people will do corruption but we see highly educated people doing corruption. There are many things that give way to corruption and to remove corruption we have to address the causes that are giving way to corruption.
actually corruption can be eliminated, but it is very difficult because the perpetrators of corruption are those who are state officials who regulate the system.
education does have an effect but it is very small, when they have gaps or opportunities to commit corruption it is very likely that they will do so, in fact most corruption is carried out not because it is planned but because they have the opportunity.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2023, 04:26:06 AM

The problem with this is that the more you get educated, the smarter you get, and the meaning of this is that you'll now easily see the loopholes in the systems, which is why you'll now try to exploit them. Others also get influenced by those corrupt people and can't say no because it's money or gets threatened. The only solution to corruption is either the government will really investigate this (the president) or the hardest one is to play fair and not do it, and that's for everyone, which we know is really impossible.
CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 798

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 04:36:15 AM

At small age itself study about corruption is become at teen age are damage about this ideas or increase the impact because and know about the corruption is small thought only and parent our children's are know this at beginning stage itself and i know about this  and also the bad things are kept in mind is important  and so this only the corruption should be taught from young age.

What makes me feel confused here is why should the study of corruption be taught to children? Isn't that the biggest part that can destroy a country, because usually such studies only need to be known by those who are already teenagers, but that's not how they put it into practice in life. Knowledge like that needs to be known so that they (the youth) can know what are the impacts and the bad effects if it is done in a country. So it is more for the purpose of just knowing it and there is no need to practice it in life.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Ahli38

Activity: 798
Merit: 733

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2023, 09:14:01 PM

In order not to give birth to a corrupt generation, education is the most suitable and must be implemented from an early age, not only by teachers at school but also by parents at home. namely the lesson on Ethics and Morals.

Whether we realize it or not, nowadays Ethics and Moral education is taught less and less, either in the school environment or at home by parents. Currently, many parents are even busy with their jobs and only rely on schools to educate their children.
The main cause of the increasing number of corruptors is due to a decrease in the level of ethics and morals, especially in terms of honesty.
Both good teaching on those sides whether it would be teach up on school and on your own home on which you are the ones who had been raising up kids and if they would be able to follow up those good values.
Then its unlikely that they would really be raised up as a bad child or whatsoever but there's no way that we could really be that conclusive when it comes to this on which we know as our children gets old then
it would really be that understandable that there would be lots of factors on which it could influenced out their overall behavior and ideas on mind specially if they are really that exposed into that.
This would really be molding up those bad ideas and other approach which it would really be opposing that being ethical.

Although teaching up some good values and other ideas which do opposed on bad stuffs, but still it wont really be giving out that assurance that it would really be followed in the end of the line.
We know that once you do place yourself into such position on which you do have the power and influence then for sure you would be thinking about on how to make more money.  Tongue
Maybe that's true. But basically good ethics and morals can usually be maintained from two factors, namely external environmental factors (school and social relations) and internal environmental factors (family). Even if we learn about child psychology at a certain age, there is an age where a child will imitate everything he sees and hears for the first time. and it was at that time that habits and the formation of a child's character and character began to be carried on to adulthood. starting from that age, the role of parents is very important in educating and setting a good example and even limiting any media that can have a negative impact on children's moral learning. so that it is hoped that children will grow up and continue to have good moral principles into adulthood.

And as said before that currently education about ethics and morals in schools has decreased dramatically. the curriculum on it has been whittled down and little is taught. and at school more are taught about business and opportunities to make money. so that the mindset of students will be formed to only be about money and money. When money has become the main thing and it will bring greed on one side. and well when someone gets the opportunity to become a high official and there is an easy opportunity to commit corruption. So when a person's ethical and moral honesty is really low, it means that the value of honesty and trust is low and he is used to being taught about the importance of money and building better finances no matter what. then yes that person will have a higher potential to commit corruption.

But when someone has been taught about honesty and ethics and morals that are already attached to their principles (formed into character and mindset) then usually they will have more brakes in their life. such as when there is an opportunity for corruption, their character who is accustomed to honesty will have less potential to fall into corrupt behavior. because people who are ethical and moral are used to always not wanting to harm others. and at least their potential to become corruptors is smaller than people who do not have ethical and moral character who of course will always justify any means and do not care about the losses suffered by other people.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 11:52:23 PM

Kids can remember easily and that's why whatever is taught to them at a very young age and if you've told them that it is bad to do such things, they'll remember it so as corruption or being corrupted.

You're right.

The influence, surroundings, peer and environment can play an impactful part of a kid's growth. But it's still a good measure that a parent is teaching their kids the right path and reminding them what is corruption.

Signature for rent
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 08:58:54 PM

Corruption does not have a limit so I believe that any country who is embracing corruption is getting their self into trouble more in that country because I know quite well that fighting of corruption stand fan condition or rules and regulation of that particular country which if anyone I learnt the rules and regulation of the country the person will be penalized due to what the law said
Of course corruption might only put into its end if the government officials will first show transparency most particularly on their bank accounts. That way, if corruption might still continue, at least the number of cases may somehow declined. However, since corruption is already part of our growing economy, then it’s hard to prevent it especially that most aspiring government officials these days are all for money and power, not on the advocacy for helping the people especially those unfortunate ones.

Qiubell5

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 02:24:14 AM

The corrupt person is not aware of his responsibility to the state. He doesn't care about other people, or in other words he only cares about himself.

And I agree that corruption must be taught from a young age. Young people must be taught that besides corruption harming others, corruption also harms themselves. The most important thing is that young children must apply the habit of honesty, and instill a character that is aware that corruption is wrong and does not lead to anything good.
reagansimms

Activity: 966
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 05:18:19 AM

The poverty rate will increase with corruption, state officials have seized people's rights with dishonorable actions taken to enrich themselves.
It's useless to educate students from an early age to stay away from corruption when they are entrusted with certain positions, especially in government divisions, the system that applies in government is not free from bribery. I prefer the government to issue strict laws against corruptors, only the government system can eradicate corruption.
Government laws are more effective than early education in schools, this is about greed, they are very aware that their actions are against the law which can harm other people. Amputation or execution is one of the most effective ways to eradicate corruption.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 08:28:21 AM

I also feel that people who are corrupted in later ages are generally not well taught at family. And their friendships are probably focused on money. Its sad to see that corruption can start from bottom and reach to parliament members or judges so in some countries its impossible to combat... But I think good people stay good. I know many young public officers that were offered bribe but instantly rejected because they wouldn't feel good about it.
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 05:59:53 PM

I prefer the government to issue strict laws against corruptors, only the government system can eradicate corruption.
Every country has strict laws to eradicate corruption but the implementation factor of the corruption eradication agency is not handled optimally even corrupt suspects have been on the run for almost 3 years, they claim to have tracked down and identified their hiding area but were not arrested for various reasons, even the last statement was that Covid conditions cannot catch corruptors hiding in other countries, but now the case has been abandoned because the corrupt factor is part of the government party.

It's useless to educate students from an early age to stay away from corruption when they are entrusted with certain positions, especially in government divisions, the system that applies in government is not free from bribery.
So I agree with you, how to educate students from an early age to avoid corruption but they show unfair punishments against corruptors from part of the government party, but corruptors from ordinary people are immediately dealt with more quickly and punished severely. If we want the next generation to be free of corruption, then clean up all corruptors with fair law without considering the status of any officials.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███