Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:07:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I believe this might be the Binance's new bitcoin - maybe a 1000$ per token  (Read 269 times)
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 07:52:17 PM

Since you named your coin after Satoshi Nakamoto, why did you make a mistake in writing the ticker? In which language will the name Satoshi have the spelling Satozhi? It's like you just want to get a hype by exploiting the image of Satoshi Nakamoto.
I don't know if it's just me being paranoia or careful, I tend to have instant disgust for any project that picks the name of a popular project for whatever they think is their reason. Such an action, for me, smacks of deceit. Once I smell a lie in any project, my antenna shoots out in protection of my emotional involvement in that project. OP using Satoshi and Binance to gain attraction for their project is going to be more of a backlash than patronage.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2024, 08:16:27 PM

I don't know if it's just me being paranoia or careful, I tend to have instant disgust for any project that picks the name of a popular project for whatever they think is their reason. Such an action, for me, smacks of deceit. ..

So this is a scam. When someone uses an existing name that already has a certain reputation in the market, they seek to mislead their potential customers, hoping that their coin will be bought by mistake. And that's exactly what the OP is trying to do.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 09:18:25 PM

~snipped~
...hoping that their coin will be bought by mistake. And that's exactly what the OP is trying to do.
Exactly! That's their game plan. This is why I will never add any token I'm buying on Pancakeswap and its ilks without using the token's CA (Contract Address). At least, I know that no project can use the CA of another. It's a shameful practice that people will deliberately hatch plans to scam others. Such is condemnable. Newbies should take note. We're going to see more of such as we progress into the bull rally proper.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2024, 11:18:37 PM

...hoping that their coin will be bought by mistake. And that's exactly what the OP is trying to do.
Exactly! That's their game plan. This is why I will never add any token I'm buying on Pancakeswap and its ilks without using the token's CA (Contract Address). At least, I know that no project can use the CA of another. It's a shameful practice that people will deliberately hatch plans to scam others. Such is condemnable. Newbies should take note. We're going to see more of such as we progress into the bull rally proper.

A year later, after the creation of this topic, it becomes obvious that the Satozhi coin is a shit coin, for this it is enough to look at the current chart, where we will see that the price of the coin has decreased from $4.32 to today's price of $0.026 since its launch. And remember how the OP promised that this coin would reach a price of $1000.

...With the consistency of burnings and the bull-marketing coming. this token might reach 100$ up to 1000$ due to low supply(just imagine having a 500.000 supply or 250.000 in the future). it is definitely not a shitcoin...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 06:22:41 PM

What you guys think? Thanks for reading this long post.
We think that none of your details, information, and promises in this long post have successfully convinced us to invest in this project of yours, and we think that it's all rubbish that every single meme coin and shit coin creator utters to lure people into buying the token so that it gets some hype and so that they can eventually earn some money by selling the tokens to the investors but it isn't that easy.

I know that you think that since Bitcoin has a low supply, it has managed to gain great value and if your token has a low supply, it might have the same fate, but it is not just the supply that matters, your token doesn't serve any purpose, it's useless and people don't buy and store useless tokens.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: