Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How I am struggling against Z Empire with Blockchain  (Read 21 times)
Jolbors (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 11:51:13 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2023, 04:45:07 PM by Jolbors

I would like to briefly tell you about myself. My name is Daniiar , and I have been a crypto enthusiast since 2015. Initially, I was thrilled by cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.

I decided to develop a program for implementing blockchain technology in government agencies. I proposed this program to all the politicians in Kyrgyzstan but faced rejection every time. It was clear that they did not want to lose the opportunity to accept bribes if blockchain were implemented in elections and statistics.

Fortunately, I found a well-known politician who agreed to adopt this technology, but there was a problem - he was in prison. In late September 2020 he published the program on Facebook, and in October, a revolution occurred, and he became the President. During the campaign, he spoke about his intention to implement blockchain, but after the elections, he backed out of the idea and stopped collaborating with me. By the way I wrote a programme to him for free. Before we did not sign an agreement but how could I sign an agreement with him while he was in jail?  Here is his programme: https://www.facebook.com/profile/100004948146129/search/?q=%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F

I am starting to educate the people again, as I always do, from scratch. I have an idea to create a quasi-state with implemented solutions, where people can witness my work and realize that the time for change has come. Currently, our country is within the sphere of influence of three empires, and they even control the digitization of government structures. Its hard to go against them. Witnessing the hopeless situation, I have decided to embark on my own path as a Mandalorian and enlighten the people. I am confident that I will be able to accomplish my vision. Otherwise we will lose our country .

Z Empire already controls 70% of our country.

I feel each of you as members of big family. I am sure that you will give me good advice!!!!

PS He became a Dictator and I am feeling a responsibility that I helped him to become a president. I feel that he doesn't want to be indebted to anyone, and any mention of him owing someone is met with imprisonment, thus he incarcerated many of his allies. He believes he became the president on his own and that no one helped him. He has turned into a super dragon and a dictator. It's possible that I could be imprisoned too, as I openly expressed my opinions about his tyranny.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: