Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:02:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nobody is ugly  (Read 237 times)
Dhrugtest

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 07:31:12 PM

People intend to use the word "ugly" alot and fail to realise nobody is ugly ,A parent cannot reject their all because people claims the child is ugly rather they will love the child regardly of what people think.
I often said it that no woman is ugly ,the real beauty of a woman unveils when money is spent her ,So as a man take yours and create the beauty you so desire by spending on her. Those beautiful ladies you see were inspired by someone's money to transform her.
Likewise yourself, you are not ugly ,the moment you start to see yourself as beautiful and as relevant enough then you can control others opinion about you, think less what they say about you, spent money on yourself to look good then people will be surprised at how you tranformed for good.
Command some respect and values to yourself.

No body is ugly if you have good Taken of your self not everything is money but look good and maintain yourself around your society
Basiyu

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 10:15:32 AM

People intend to use the word "ugly" alot and fail to realise nobody is ugly ,A parent cannot reject their all because people claims the child is ugly rather they will love the child regardly of what people think.
I often said it that no woman is ugly ,the real beauty of a woman unveils when money is spent her ,So as a man take yours and create the beauty you so desire by spending on her. Those beautiful ladies you see were inspired by someone's money to transform her.
Likewise yourself, you are not ugly ,the moment you start to see yourself as beautiful and as relevant enough then you can control others opinion about you, think less what they say about you, spent money on yourself to look good then people will be surprised at how you tranformed for good.
to my own psychological point of view there will away be beauty and ugly in life cause we are not created the same.but does it really matters? No.
These days ones you are wealthy you are never ugly even though you are naturally,nobody cares.
At that time you are the most beautiful human cause you are wealthy.
Youngkhngdiddy

Activity: 322
Merit: 206

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 06:54:08 PM

The idea that nobody is ugly is highly subjective because the people we see to be beautiful to us could be in another persons eye “ugly”. Beauty is subjective which is why people say beauty lies in the eye of the beholder but then at the end of the day, everybody is beautiful as a result of their physical appearance or their respective attributes.
One can be beautiful because of some character traits that could mask their physical appearance thereby masking their imperfections in having a perfectly lined face.

The beauty could also come in the form of physical appearance stemmed from body building or being physically fit. all of these just goes on to prove that nobody is actually ugly, they could merely lack in some areas, body, face  or character or a combination of two of the above listed features.

At the end of the day, one would always pick his or her “beautiful” based on what appeals to them most
DisabledAF

Activity: 39
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 26, 2023, 12:00:41 AM

A lot of people told me, that I'm ugly... and some people told my I'm beauty... for example, my mom... and should I believe to my mom? Or a stranger? OF COURSE that to mom... O:) I'm beauty.. Cheesy
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
May 26, 2023, 12:25:18 AM

"Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder "
we are all beautiful in our own ways and kind, we may be Ugly to someone but we are pretty to another .
So Indeed that there is No Ugly that created by the creator .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 29, 2023, 05:18:15 PM

Nobody is ugly

And it is a good thing, too. My mirror wouldn't have anything to laugh at in the morning.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: