Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:00:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many times do people earn from their BTC investment?  (Read 178 times)
Adbitco

Activity: 1442
Merit: 664

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2023, 10:52:34 PM

Quote from: Adbitco
If I were to ask you, would you endure this situation or you just panic and sell?
I will sell if the situation is health challenge or something that concern my life or family health because I will feel that there will still be another opportunity to buy and hold. I have experienced some challenges in the past dat make me to start looking for wat to sell in my house to solve d challenges at the moment.

That's from you because I believe there are people who have such I won't like to sell will continue holding. The best is just scalping that is what will help you as I think because you may not have that liver to see your asset decreases 20 to 40 percent but if involved yourself with that it will be more favorable to you because you won't hold any particular currency for long.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CryptSafe

Activity: 756
Merit: 439

View Profile
June 02, 2023, 12:58:14 PM

In the sense that bitcoin is volatile, the market is full of good entry advantage. This can be so depending on the type of investment which you would want to take advantage of.

Just as it was said earlier by a poster, you can choose to invest for a long or short term which requires you holding for up to  a six months  as possibly believed to be short term and six months above to be a long term investment. However, one can also trade in between taking advantage of the market situation by trading and taking profit on possibly daily basis which is not bad and it depends on hoe experienced you are for such daily trading so you could not run at loss.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Zanab247 (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 03, 2023, 08:43:20 PM

Quote from: SatoPrincess
Plenty gain no dey for bitcoin investment the way people dey talk am, if you won enjoy your btc investment you go need to exercise patience na only shitcoins go fit give that oil money wey you dey find in short time. Bitcoin investment dey correlate with time, the more time you hodl the higher your chance of increasing profit.
you're right mate, but it hard to embrace dis patience when some difficulties come around and you look left and right nothing to do than to visit the market and sell to solve the challenge at the moment. Well, when time come, I will try apply dis strategy to hodl long so that I will have something to testify in future.

Abeg no vex for our brother, mistakes like this dey happen sometimes make small misunderstanding no go turn big thing.
I hear u my sister, am here to learn so that I will have something good to say when things like BTC and crypto come up.

SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 672
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 09:38:36 PM

You can take as many as possible profits, but all this depends on the kind of profit you need and the time you decide to take your profits, whether it is a short-term investment or a long-term investment.  your profit target will determine how many times you will take your profits But the best aim should not be how many terms you take profit but how much you make any time you decided to take your profits. In bitcoin investment, it is not easy to do short-term investments and make reasonable profits,if someone wants to make reasonable profits from Bitcoin, they will need to practice long-term investment and be ready to hold Bitcoin for the long term.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███