Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:09:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nigeria and the new government  (Read 187 times)
Wiwo

Activity: 1064
Merit: 687

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2023, 05:42:59 PM

All I can sey is dat we're in for a disastrous ride. My people talk sey na d smell (odour) of mess dem dey take know the taste of shit. We don see how e dey go now wit just one day in office. Baba Blue–laba don begin show us renewed shege.
Oga why you dey talk like this, because person were get the interest of thos country for heart go know say true true the new government have not to sign any single penny from the federation account or have tempered with any federation money, so people that ascribe the current challenges to the new government be like people that blame the current network congestion that result into high fees on bitcoin scalabilities.

So let's get things straight and as educated people let's try to enlighten our people in the right way and with the right information.

Fuel subsidy no concerned tinubu in any ways and at that we must braze up for the task ahead to reclaiming our nation from the muster call subsidy in any form.

As them remove subsidy from gas over a year ago we die?

So this time also it for long term benefits of this nation economy, so we have to cooperate with the government.
RockBell

Activity: 770
Merit: 363

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2023, 08:49:25 PM

The new government finally come onboard on this day. To all who have thought their would be war or evil, God took control. Whether the sworn in is your preferred candidate or not, let us unite as one Nigeria and move the country forward leaving aside the pearcing dagger of tribalism.

I look forward to seeing a better government, a greater investment on food and agriculture, Technology, education, employment , greater support for Blockchain technology and infrastructural development.

Put yourself together and work with a vision to be somewhat in this new government, personal determination is a reason to any outcome of your life, don't blame any government for your negligence.

Welcome to a new era of Tunubu government. Nigeria, different culture,  different languages , one people.

If the new administration comes in with something new, we should hope for the better. If not, it's not going to be easy at all. Even the issue of this subsidy is going to need a lot of implementation before it can be declared which they did not consider.
When the price of gasoline rises, it affects everything we can think of, and if the government does nothing about it, many people may even find it impossible to feed.
Therefore, if the government doesn't boost the minimum wage and offer other forms of transportation, we still have a very long way to go. I simply want for a better government. Looking from the streets you see how scanty it is become because of the price of transportation.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Dewchim

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 02:41:26 PM

The new government finally come onboard on this day. To all who have thought their would be war or evil, God took control. Whether the sworn in is your preferred candidate or not, let us unite as one Nigeria and move the country forward leaving aside the pearcing dagger of tribalism.

I look forward to seeing a better government, a greate investment on food and agriculture, Technology, education, employment , greater support for Blockchain technology and infrastructural development.

Put yourself together and work with a vision to be somewhat in this new government, personal determination is a reason to any outcome of your life, don't blame any government for your negligence.

Welcome to a new era of Tunubu government. Nigeria, different culture,  different languages , one people.

I don't think anything good will come out of this administration, and is also very early to start celebrating.
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 05:01:33 PM

Sometimes tinubu government fit be the best shall, though I no support tinubu right from start, but as e be now make we just accept the new government and stay in peace to avoid Crisis and war,  with all wetin tinubu dey talk for manifestos, if na wetin en go really do, then I believe say Nigeria will be better...
Make Nigerians, mostly the youth, make we embrace peace because if we say we no go gree e go cause war and if the war start, na we wey be citizens go still suffer am because e no go affect the politicians (Tinubu, Peter obi,Atiku etc). So make we stay calm and give peace a chance...

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: